whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

Steve and alpha's past war plans have become the role model for IQ and allies in this war. In that light, Buor agreeing with Steve just does t seem all that strange.

Oh. I didn't realize Sparta set up IQ while allied to them to get hit.

I thought IQ hit syndisphere first.

#lockzeebrusup

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Subject: Hey :)

From: Les Paul Supreme  Date: 05/06/2017 Saturday 11:17 am stop.png

Hey INH,

If you have a problem with me then please stop being such a coward and actually speak it out with me ;) You know very well that I'm very busy IRL otherwise I would be fighting. Its pretty hard to keep track of things without a smart phone anyway. Really I should have deleted years ago when things first started getting so busy but my alliance members keep begging me to stay around (probably will soon anyway given I'll be starting rotations soon). Anyway stop being such an !@#$ and grow up mate, its not cool ;)

From: Les Paul Supreme  Date: 05/06/2017 Saturday 11:23 am stop.png

And if you don't believe quite how busy I am IRL, one of your alliance members (who also went in vacation mode due to the same exams I had, although messed up a bit with the server problems) is in the same year of medicine as myself and knows I tend to keep myself pretty constantly busy even among medics. I won't give you there name as I don't want you to start acting like a dick to them as well.

Interesting our beloved Les Paul has time to think about and type those PMs, but he has no time to check his nation once in a while and fight. First of all, I just like to say "ha, Les Paul called me a coward". :ehm: 

Secondly, I only play P&W on my laptop, so yeah, it's pretty hard to fight and kick ass in a war if you can't use a smartphone. You do seem like a great guy, LPS. I'm pretty sure CS is begging you not to delete so you can keep being their tax farm a good alliance member and fight wars, as you've always done.

Then again, as Clarke said, we're just a bunch of lifeless losers. And the ones,who do have lives, don't have very good ones. You'll be fine LPS, I'm not in your range and the ones, who are, I'm pretty sure they don't wanna burn your nation's pixels. :*

Good luck with your medical degree! If one day I'm depending on you to save my like, I'll be okay if you just decide to go to Bali instead. I mean, priorities, amirite? I don't wanna ruin no vacation. :( 

Edited by Insert Name Here

Subject: Hey :)

From: Les Paul Supreme  Date: 05/06/2017 Saturday 11:17 am stop.png

Hey INH,

If you have a problem with me then please stop being such a coward and actually speak it out with me ;) You know very well that I'm very busy IRL otherwise I would be fighting. Its pretty hard to keep track of things without a smart phone anyway. Really I should have deleted years ago when things first started getting so busy but my alliance members keep begging me to stay around (probably will soon anyway given I'll be starting rotations soon). Anyway stop being such an !@#$ and grow up mate, its not cool ;)

From: Les Paul Supreme  Date: 05/06/2017 Saturday 11:23 am stop.png

And if you don't believe quite how busy I am IRL, one of your alliance members (who also went in vacation mode due to the same exams I had, although messed up a bit with the server problems) is in the same year of medicine as myself and knows I tend to keep myself pretty constantly busy even among medics. I won't give you there name as I don't want you to start acting like a dick to them as well.

Interesting our beloved Les Paul has time to think about and type those PMs, but he has no time to check his nation once in a while and fight. First of all, I just like to say "ha, Les Paul called me a coward". :ehm: 

Secondly, I only play P&W on my laptop, so yeah, it's pretty hard to fight and kick ass in a war if you can't use a smartphone. You do seem like a great guy, LPS. I'm pretty sure CS is begging you not to delete so you can keep being their tax farm a good alliance member and fight wars, as you've always done.

Then again, as Clarke said, we're just a bunch of lifeless losers. And the ones,who do have lives, don't have very good ones. You'll be fine LPS, I'm not in your range and the ones, who are, I'm pretty sure they don't wanna burn your nation's pixels. :*

Good luck with your medical degree! If one day I'm depending on you to save my like, I'll be okay if you just decide to go to Bali instead. I mean, priorities, amirite? I don't wanna ruin no vacation. :( 

Don't ever speak for me again.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Don't ever speak for me again.

Sorry...

Oh I forgot to mention that Les Paul also has time to read the OWF and detect the people who have been bantering him for lulz more insistently (like Zeebrus and I). Apparently he also made a thread to get us in trouble for name calling and such.

Halp Sheepy, Les Paul called me a coward, a dick and a censored word. He made a boo-boo on my fee-fees. :'(

Edited by Insert Name Here

seeing how our games predominant categorical leader is taking a noble break to pursue his medical degree i felt it would be a good time to reflect on pnw's best member so we can properly appreciate him. out of his 41 total posts - which one is your favorite? this is a tough one for me but i really like the following

1) https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6465-cornerstone-announcement/?p=105737

2) https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13452-cornerstone-announcement/?p=250401

3) https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19050-war-rumors/?p=317313

4) https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10049-a-little-fun-on-the-way-out/?p=179733

5) https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8269-cornerstone-declaration/?p=136905

comment below and let me know! dont forget to hit that like button and make sure to subscribe for more great youtube content! 

:P   :D   :lol:   :)   :D   ;)   :)  

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Doubtless this will be of no use as by now it seems everybody is already pretty set in their mindsets but this is the only proof I can think of providing.  I don't lie.  One of the main problems is I don't own a smart phone which means unless I have access to my laptop I can't do anything online.  That coupled with how busy I tend to be IRL and orders from alliance leaders at other times has made it quite hard to be around.  Doubtless I should have quit the game years ago when things first started getting busy but everytime I've been thinking about quitting various friends in my alliance have persuaded me to stay.  Until now I have done so as I value them as friend.  What I didn't expect is how may !@#$ this game seems to have attracted lately.  I couldn't care less about infra, I just don't see the point in letting my nation go undefended if I'm not actually around to do anything just because some kids want to get high off hitting an undefended nation.  Unfortunately in the case of my most recent vacation mode I caught a bad virus half way through exams and so had to leave my nation in the hands of a friend who I actually said could fight on my behalf if they wanted (no idea if that's in the rules or not, feel free to ban be if it isn't allowed as I'm pretty sick of this game by now).  I will note that if any of these images are used or edited then you are violating the law in doing so.

1) Screenshot%202017-05-06%2013.10.37_zpsy2

2) For this one I was stuck in the trauma theatre most of the daytime working on a quality improvement project in order to improve outcomes with most of the evenings spent until late focusing on the theory aspects and a hospital redesign project I was a part of at the time.

Screenshot%202017-05-06%2013.26.36_zpsak

3) Screenshot%202017-05-06%2015.53.22_zpsrx

4/5) Well I'm obviously not going to provide a copy of my lease here but here's a copy of our timetable (I was just entering 2nd year) so you can look over the timing ;)  Unfortunately it took around a month to set up the internet in the flat which means the only way I was able to access the internet was by going down to the library which wasn't always an option.  Just prior to that I was away for a holiday with a few friends (they organized it so I'm afraid I can't share recipes for the trip) after which I left for my new flat pretty much straight away.

Screenshot%202017-05-06%2016.03.14_zpscr

4) Here's a screenshot from my cybernations account.  I stopped playing almost 2 years back now due to my activity decreasing but I revived it today.  If anybody fancies a war please hit me up over there as I have a few billon left to get rid of.

Screenshot%202017-05-06%2016.12.40_zpsif

There is my reply, I'm not going to apologize for having a life outside of this game and equally I've not once lied about my reasons for entering peace mode.  A few of these times I've asked my alliance leadership for their advice as I was happy to help out in spirit even if I wasn't able to log in every day but was ordered not to so that I could help more with rebuilding afterwards.  If any of you still have a problem with what I've done then you have some serious issues which you might wish to think about addressing.

Only one smiley face.

I claim his account has been hacked by an imposter. Surely, LPS has greater priorities than this game while in Vacation Mode.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

-snip-

so you can post a wall of text but not fight in a war? K

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

It's not the reasoning for VM, exactly.  It's the fact that every time a major war kicks off, you go into VM citing those same reasons.

For real, congrats on that life if it's true.  However, I'm suspicious over "not having a smart phone" (I mean, it's super rare in the case that someone has a flip phone or no phone at all at this time, but still possible) and even more suspicious that you haven't left the game due to your busy life.

You claim that alliance mates want to keep you around, but you're just not into the game anymore.  Yet you're overly concerned on taking Infra Damage, for some odd reason, even if it's viewed as "needless".

You claim that alliance mates want to keep you around, but you're just not into the game anymore. Yet you're overly concerned on taking Infra Damage, for some odd reason, even if it's viewed as "needless".

Of course they want to keep him around! They're complicit, if not accessory to, vacation mode abuse because he helps fund their rebuild:

A few of these times I've asked my alliance leadership for their advice as I was happy to help out in spirit even if I wasn't able to log in every day but was ordered not to so that I could help more with rebuilding afterwards.

Confirmed, LPS may not be all that bad.

It's Cornerstone, apparently.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Maybe the times orbis picks wars should change. Give him a chance to prove that it is real life due to shitty timing.

Well, they did initiate this war, and we called it that LPS going into VM was a clear signal that an attack was coming.

• Upvote 3

He can write essays, fill out reports, find posts allegedly slandering him, save the world, win certificates, travel by train, but oh no, he can not take a minute out to fight. 

Honestly, if LPS wants to sue someone for destroying his reputation, he should sue himself. 

• Upvote 5

A few of these times I've asked my alliance leadership for their advice as I was happy to help out in spirit even if I wasn't able to log in every day but was ordered not to so that I could help more with rebuilding afterwards. 

Can Cornerstone Government please confirm if they indeed ordered LPS not to fight and VM instead so it would help with their rebuilding afterwards? Either that or LPS is an infra-hugging liar. 

• Upvote 1

@Kyubnyan I would be fighting now if I could.  I didn't want to go into vacation mode once exams were finished however I had no control over it.

It's not the reasoning for VM, exactly.  It's the fact that every time a major war kicks off, you go into VM citing those same reasons.

For real, congrats on that life if it's true.  However, I'm suspicious over "not having a smart phone" (I mean, it's super rare in the case that someone has a flip phone or no phone at all at this time, but still possible) and even more suspicious that you haven't left the game due to your busy life.

You claim that alliance mates want to keep you around, but you're just not into the game anymore.  Yet you're overly concerned on taking Infra Damage, for some odd reason, even if it's viewed as "needless".

I've given you the reasons, its just very annoying that the timing of major wars tends to be in line with exams.  I can't change what I can't change. I do have a bit of free time now that exams are over (although still reasonably busy) but unfortunately can't do anything until vacation mode is over (believe it or not, which doubtless you won't, I actually didn't want to go into vacation mode again)...  I really don't care a bit about how much infra I have, I enjoyed fighting last war and actually tried to get more folk to declare on my back then as I was out of range for declaring...  The only reason I play is for the community with my alliance and before all the abuse started on here as well whenever I actually had the time to check.

In terms of the smart phone, its true, I have a Samsung B2710 brick instead.  I do quite a few outdoor sports so need a phone which is hardy and doesn't cost very much.  I've been planning on quitting for a long time and probably won't be around for much longer.  This game just isn't very fun given the community seems to have been hijacked by a bunch of jerks.  I'm not sure what's happened while I've been inactive but things really do seem to have changed a lot!  I was more than suprised when I found out who we were fighting this war but after some of the posts I've read I can see that either t$, TKR and co. have changed a lot while I've been inactive or we misjudged them when we originally signed.

Maybe the times orbis picks wars should change. Give him a chance to prove that it is real life due to shitty timing.

Worth noting that I did try to take part in the last two wars when it wasn't during exam period.  I fought as much as I could during the last war and tried to fight during the one prior to that but there were no nations in range...

@Tywin, you were one of those I fought during the last war so you should be well aware that I can find the time when RL pressures are low.  I will however not put a game above exams.

Edited by Les Paul Supreme