whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

Hey Partisan, everything is going as good as it can be IRL, lots of stuff going on, but it is what it is :)

Your statement definitely makes sense, and I think that is something that I can bring to the CS government to talk about how do we handle the situation from the in-game effects.

Personally I've had my own theory of an alliance I've been toying around with that would restrict growth of a neutral alliance and still allow them to play without having to fight. However, I feel as though this community is not conductive or receptive towards such an idea. 

I'll try and have more info later, but my main frustration is the amount of personal attacks that come from this game (yes, my statement itself was a bit too harsh), but also the amount of people that we have turned away from PnW for the lulz.

I will raid all neutrals.

Not out cause i fear them, but cause they should fear me.

Ole2.png

I think when he cites his busy life as a reason he can't play this game every time he's playing this game (which is in itself kinda nonsense), he opens it up as a topic of conversation. I'll keep making jokes about it, thank you very much. :P

I also think that anyone trying to write a really detailed argument about this is wasting their time. Especially the people in CS who, because LPS is outright taunting people who talk to him with obvious BS (see his message to Seab as an example), he is making fools of.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I think when he cites his busy life as a reason he can't play this game every time he's playing this game (which is in itself kinda nonsense), he opens it up as a topic of conversation. I'll keep making jokes about it, thank you very much. :P

I also think that anyone trying to write a really detailed argument about this is wasting their time. Especially the people in CS who, because LPS is outright taunting people who talk to him with obvious BS (see his message to Seab as an example), he is making fools of.

I understand everyone's point for wanting to fight him, and in some respect it has validity. Partisan said it very well, and I completely understand that, and personally, I'd love to see some sort of agreement be made to address the "he's too big" issue that many of you see. This game is politics and war, but sadly the only emphasis seems to be on war. Politics has become split into these two major spheres, with months of stagnation followed by a large outbreak, causing massive destruction, and frustrating the player base that enjoys the building to the point of quitting for some of them. I've encountered it time and time again with members, and I'm sure many others have as well. Then we rinse and repeat. 

I will raid all neutrals.
Not out cause i fear them, but cause they should fear me.

Again, another confirmation to me that this community just isn't what I thought it was. I gave my ideas for a neutral community to Bollocks and Partisan, two players I greatly respect, but as long as this community continue to has the above mindset, I most likely won't be returning to the game following my VM time. So if you want to keep this community that thrives on fighting everyone, go ahead and continue, but if you want to have a more dynamic community, it's time to start allowing people to think outside the box and helping others to enjoy the game the way they'd like as well as the way you like.

Finally just to clarify, this is my personal opinion, has nothing to do with CS, and I completely objected to the war, feel free to ask anyone in Cornerstone.

I'm grateful for the many of you that I met, I've had good times and great conversations with a lot of you, and I wish everyone the best.
-Restius

Again, another confirmation to me that this community just isn't what I thought it was. I gave my ideas for a neutral community to Bollocks and Partisan, two players I greatly respect, but as long as this community continue to has the above mindset, I most likely won't be returning to the game following my VM time. So if you want to keep this community that thrives on fighting everyone, go ahead and continue, but if you want to have a more dynamic community, it's time to start allowing people to think outside the box and helping others to enjoy the game the way they'd like as well as the way you like.

It's not on the majority of the community to change their playstyle because the minority's playstyle isn't working out. Most people in the game want to fight, and a lot of those who don't only hold that position because they've been nothing but beat down the entire time (I was once in the boat myself, and once I got the taste of blood, it changed my own outlook on the game entirely). Peace for the sake of pixel farming indefinitely is a false god and the ones that want to fight are not obligated in any way to change.

new_forum_sig_2.png

How do you have time to coment here when you are clearly on vacation and too bussy to play the game?

and P.S. its a mighty fine nation you got there, be a shame if someone where to, attack it.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

How do you have time to coment here when you are clearly on vacation and too bussy to play the game?

and P.S. its a mighty fine nation you got there, be a shame if someone where to, attack it.

I went to VM because I was frustrated with the game and decided to take a hiatus until I decided whether or not to continue. Which I probably won't be will not be.

It's not on the majority of the community to change their playstyle because the minority's playstyle isn't working out. Most people in the game want to fight, and a lot of those who don't only hold that position because they've been nothing but beat down the entire time (I was once in the boat myself, and once I got the taste of blood, it changed my own outlook on the game entirely). Peace for the sake of pixel farming indefinitely is a false god and the ones that want to fight are not obligated in any way to change.

Thalmor, I would generally agree with you, but my thought was lets find a way to get the majority and minority to enjoy the game together. Now as to the majority vs minority argument,  66,000 nations have been simulated to date, and only 5,500 are still alive, that's 8% of players that have started the game. But if we count active players, that's only 3,000, or 5% of the players that have ever started a game. Statistically that isn't the worst numbers out there, but let me ask you this, how can the community make it better? At it's current rate it's practically a single-style gameplay, there's room for other ways to play, but only if this majority allows other to enjoy the game too...again, this is not saying the majority has to change everything, but to be more tolerent. If the minority should adjust, why can't the majority too?

But alas I see my opinion is not shared by anyone on the forums, so I will secede and will come back another day, maybe, to see what has come of this.

Best of luck,

Restius 

Edited by Restius

I went to VM because I was frustrated with the game and decided to take a hiatus until I decided whether or not to continue. Which I probably won't be will not be.

Thalmor, I would generally agree with you, but my thought was lets find a way to get the majority and minority to enjoy the game together. Now as to the majority vs minority argument,  66,000 nations have been simulated to date, and only 5,500 are still alive, that's 8% of players that have started the game. But if we count active players, that's only 3,000, or 5% of the players that have ever started a game. Statistically that isn't the worst numbers out there, but let me ask you this, how can the community make it better? At it's current rate it's practically a single-style gameplay, there's room for other ways to play, but only if this majority allows other to enjoy the game too...again, this is not saying the majority has to change everything, but to be more tolerent. If the minority should adjust, why can't the majority too?

But alas I see my opinion is not shared by anyone on the forums, so I will secede and will come back another day, maybe, to see what has come of this.

Best of luck,

Restius 

Most people don't play the game because it is pretty bad, it isn't the communities fault tbh. Although the politics are a little stale.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Thalmor, I would generally agree with you, but my thought was lets find a way to get the majority and minority to enjoy the game together. Now as to the majority vs minority argument, 66,000 nations have been simulated to date, and only 5,500 are still alive, that's 8% of players that have started the game. But if we count active players, that's only 3,000, or 5% of the players that have ever started a game. Statistically that isn't the worst numbers out there, but let me ask you this, how can the community make it better? At it's current rate it's practically a single-style gameplay, there's room for other ways to play, but only if this majority allows other to enjoy the game too...again, this is not saying the majority has to change everything, but to be more tolerent. If the minority should adjust, why can't the majority too?

Best of luck,

Restius

If you want to grow and only want to get into wars where it is favorable to you, you will try to join Hogwarts. Other than that, you can cry me a !@#$in river because Cornerstone was able to grow the way they wanted in Syndisphere. You should be mad at the sphere YOU are in for not respecting YOUR gameplay because I remember Syndisphere working with the gameplay of its fellow coalition members. Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

I'm serving 25-life in Big Mac for armed robbery. In between working on my law degree and shanking snitches in the laundry room, I've still found time to regularly log in and play.

That's nothing! I'm currently in Iraq against for the Kurdish against ISIS, and I see combat every week. In between learning the local languages, taking indirectly artillery fire, and loading magazines, I still find time to run my alliance.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I still find time to go into the water and cool off, only to climb back on land and graze on the grass in the evening.  Somewhere in there, and out in the middle of nowhere, am I still able to get on the internet to play during these wars.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you want to grow and only want to get into wars where it is favorable to you, you will try to join Hogwarts. Other than that, you can cry me a !@#$in river because Cornerstone was able to grow the way they wanted in Syndisphere. You should be mad at the sphere YOU are in for not respecting YOUR gameplay because I remember Syndisphere working with the gameplay of its fellow coalition members.

Is that an invitation to tango?

Clap dat ass

os9LcJK.gif

Other than that, you can cry me a !@#$in river because Cornerstone was able to grow the way they wanted in Syndisphere. You should be mad at the sphere YOU are in for not respecting YOUR gameplay because I remember Syndisphere working with the gameplay of its fellow coalition members.

And !@#$ everyone else that wasn't in Syndisphere! Oh wait...

gkt70Td.png

Is that an invitation to tango?

Clap dat ass

Manthrax did say we was gonna git rolled tho :3

And !@#$ everyone else that wasn't in Syndisphere! Oh wait...

Hell yeah lmao. You guys don't know how to respect the sovereignty of other AAs.

Lxr4VfE.png

I assume most people's favourite moment will be when peace terms for his alliance specifically state he has to come out of VM and take a beating and then the guy quits over it. I wish no ill will but I can see that happening.

I assume most people's favourite moment will be when peace terms for his alliance specifically state he has to come out of VM and take a beating and then the guy leave Cornerstone to appy on Hogwarts

Fixed

• Upvote 1

I assume most people's favourite moment will be when peace terms for his alliance specifically state he has to come out of VM and take a beating and then the guy quits over it. I wish no ill will but I can see that happening.

You have no idea how much I am lobbying our FA to make this happen

• Upvote 3

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.