whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

oh dear it looks like LPS must have had some extra exams not originally listed on his syllabus. luckily he was able to log in the exact moment he came off vacation mode and was able to put himself back in safety so he could devote more time to the pursuit of his medical degree

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478

"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth dawn...   NOPE"

RIP Helms Deep

THIS COULD'VE BEEN YOU LPS

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My favorite LPS moment is when Sheepy didn't do squat against someone who routinely and blatantly abuses VM.  Oh, that and this morning when he logged in for the first time in a week and put himself back into VM so as to avoid being attacked.

• Upvote 5

I don't blame him. The upper tier is stacked in our opposition's favor so heavily it's not even funny.

He truly does have lots of real life issues causing him to be away for days at a time, I discussed it with him over FB, and he's scheduled to take more time throughout the year, so like it or not him going into VM is an actual reflection of the amount of time he actually has on his hands.

He's even worse than I thought lol.

Now that whole commumity hates you LPS, you extending VMs is just you buying time before something that is inevitable happens. You're screwed m8.

Btw don't think that your alliance needs to be in state of war for you to be rolled, your allliance and allies will have approximately 0 nations after the war able to save your fat ass lol

Edited by jaguar

I don't blame him. The upper tier is stacked in our opposition's favor so heavily it's not even funny.

He truly does have lots of real life issues causing him to be away for days at a time, I discussed it with him over FB, and he's scheduled to take more time throughout the year, so like it or not him going into VM is an actual reflection of the amount of time he actually has on his hands.

Does your post here mean Cornerstone's gov is actually okay with what he's doing? If Cornerstone thinks ducking wars with VM is a viable tactic, why was it only considered okay for LPS when so many of the rest of your members had to launch an aggressive attack?

(Why would you bring the tiers up. What does that have to do with his real life? Does he get more busy when he doesn't think he's going to win? :P )

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Soon.

Ole2.png

I don't know why you're taking up for a pixel hugger. He clearly doesn't take CS seriously or else he'd be willing to burn with the rest of his brothers in the alliance. Even after the first 2 or so painful rounds, he could continue to slug it out and do damage against the opposition in the middle tier like the rest of the coalition- his high city count would prove very helpful.

The problem I have is that he does this when it's convenient. This happens with him each war. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has he ever went into VM during peacetime because of IRL issues? This is black and white desertion and it's inexcusable. Even with IRL issues, there are people in this game who play and try hard even when real life troubles arise. My mother had 2 heart attacks back in January, yet I still fought in Papers, Please and began to lay the groundwork for Knights Templar. There are many people in this game that stay up late even with school/work to rebuy military. There are people in this game who set their alarms to very early in the morning to do blitz. Even if someone is away from home, they can log in on their phones. I mean, shit, P&W isn't a time-intensive game. Log in, read any new messages or announcements, check your Discord pings and PMs, purchase new military, do attacks, do some mental math, and log out.

if my mother had 2 heart attacks I would have VMed

but since I am at it, LPS will get rolled one way or another unless he stays on VM for the next 1000 days, the minute he steps out he will have dozens of nations kick eachother to jump on him.

correction, if he stays on VM for 1000 days he will still get rolled after that

Edited by Seb

Like, my father passed away last fall, I hit VM for two weeks to deal with that. I still wasn't ready for getting back to PnW but didn't run to VM right after my 14 days were up. I just took my beating and moved on. 

• Upvote 1

1,000 days of vacation mode to celebrate?

Not quite. As much as LPS would love to take part in wars, the cruel truth is that they always seem to coincide with his vacation time. My heart goes out to LPS, who probably thinks we're pulling his leg by always starting alliance wars when he has to travel, or study to save lives.

I can tell he's gonna be a great doctor coz he's pretty good at saving the lives of his P&W nation's population. Us commoners should be thankful to the superior folks among us, like LPS. I know I'd trust my life to LPS, coz if he's this brave in a browser game, just imagine the courage he'll show when real lives are in his hands. :ph34r:

• Upvote 4

I have a question. Every time CS goes to war LPS goes to vm. So my question is this, he throws himself in vm when CS goes to war BUT does he stay out of vm when CS doesnt go to war?

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

LPS will get rolled one way or another unless he stays on VM for the next 1000 days, the minute he steps out he will have dozens of nations kick eachother to jump on him.

correction, if he stays on VM for 1000 days he will still get rolled after that

LPS has a huge target on his back for his now-legendary pixel hugging and record-setting whaling. He's going to get thoroughly rolled someday and lost it all anyways. The best thing for him to do is to become a fighter and serve his alliance properly. At least that way, he won't have to deal with the anxiety of rather or not CS is going to war and he won't have to face this humiliation and roasting every time a war happens

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well, now that CS isn't covered by Syndisphere and is now with a group that doesn't have a high top tier...

Probably should've taken the beating and moved on.  I won't lie, it is a smart move to extend the VM, but all it'll do is make people even more bloodthirsty for his Infra.

• Downvote 1

Not quite. As much as LPS would love to take part in wars, the cruel truth is that they always seem to coincide with his vacation time. My heart goes out to LPS, who probably thinks we're pulling his leg by always starting alliance wars when he has to travel, or study to save lives.

I can tell he's gonna be a great doctor coz he's pretty good at saving the lives of his P&W nation's population. Us commoners should be thankful to the superior folks among us, like LPS. I know I'd trust my life to LPS, coz if he's this brave in a browser game, just imagine the courage he'll show when real lives are in his hands. :ph34r:

I found this extremely funny.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

To be fair to him, he fought Test in the last war, I know because we fought together, and he did a decent job.

That being said, all the people lining up to hit him when he gets off, need to get together and find the 3 people with the most cities, and have them hit him.  You 18-22 city clowns have no business joining a fight like that in the first round.

• Upvote 2

To be fair to him, he fought Test in the last war, I know because we fought together, and he did a decent job.

That being said, all the people lining up to hit him when he gets off, need to get together and find the 3 people with the most cities, and have them hit him.  You 18-22 city clowns have no business joining a fight like that in the first round.

if you call getting beiged twice (or was it three times...i forget) in a war where  (to semi-quote robert holmes) "The upper tier is stacked in his favor so heavily it's not even funny"  a decent job then yes, he did a decent job

I just realized he already fled to VM for only two weeks. The poor bastard is gonna have to fight this time. 

oh dear it looks like LPS must have had some extra exams not originally listed on his syllabus. luckily he was able to log in the exact moment he came off vacation mode and was able to put himself back in safety so he could devote more time to the pursuit of his medical degree

Coupsphere had one job

ONE

JOB

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Being fair to him, he thought it would be a curb-stomp, which it was. Even he did not expect to lose during that, and yet he did land himself as beiged and lost over $1 billion in a single beige. So I will have to disagree with you on that. He literally had to just fortify towards the end and wait out until the enemy had us wiped out(which it almost did). He failed to do that.  

Also, I would like to point out that CS had initially stated it would not join the conflict so while the first hit happened on GOB and whatnot, they weren't even included in that. Yet LPS still somehow managed to get beiged. Make your deductions gents. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478

Unless you can extend your VM while in VM, there was a bug. He extended his VM around 11:59 EST, not after the turn. We had guys ready to hit and they never got even the chance.