whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

I think he technically didn't run away into vacation mode in GW6, but no one was in a position to hit him by then so it doesn't count as a point in his favor imho

Edit: I like that I called him out as a joke the very first time. Apparently I shouldn't have joked about it :v

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They're all such instant classics...who amongst us is qualified to choose the best?

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I just realized he already fled to VM for only two weeks. The poor bastard is gonna have to fight this time. 

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I guess someone is just going to have to jump on him when he doesn't expect it. He probably won't be too busy IRL to care about the game then.

Not sure what fun it is to play a game where you make excuses and hug pixels rather than enjoying war mechanics and actually using a variable strategy.

The early posts are best because he thinks someone might actually buy it. Even he knows the later ones are pure shit.

• Upvote 1

I just realized he already fled to VM for only two weeks. The poor bastard is gonna have to fight this time. 

That's actually the plan. He just has final exams for this couple of weeks (something I think all of us in college can feel).

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I'm Quaker and find this offensive.

I'm sure he's quaking in his boots.

:>

• Upvote 5

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

that moment when lps finally decided to reduce some weight on paper please war  :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I don't blame him going to VM really, the only time he did try fighting when the odds were completely in his favour, the bill came to $2 billion or something. It's clearly the sane move. Can't wait to see the doctor going he's saving the universe though. Always a class act. 

• Upvote 1

That's actually the plan. He just has final exams for this couple of weeks (something I think all of us in college can feel).

So does like half the game ffs. Wars take like 30 min at most, maybe an hour through out the day. 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So does like half the game ffs. Wars take like 30 min at most, maybe an hour through out the day. 

Let's be real here, the main cause for the posts like these (both in other threads, and this very thread at that), is not that LPS hit VM when shit hit the fan right now, it's the pattern. The first time might have been excused with a little bit of criticism from some, but the fact that this has become a pattern seen again and again just makes it seem that much worse. Sure, he entered the previous 'war', but was that really something hard to do when you have those many nations fighting alongside you? 

It honestly, and I'm not going to attempt to crack jokes or jest, seems as if LPS merely saves his own skin when things go bad for him; i.e. he looks like a pixel hugger.

(Also dude cut on some of that blubber you have growing on you. That infra's return is as shitty as the moves you pull off. All the <3 from Khorne)

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Personally, I hope to keep CS at war until Les Paul comes out of VM and gets a few rounds of pain or else is expelled. Cowards don't deserve to sit at the top. We, as a community, owe it to ourselves that being on top should be earned.

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

• 2 weeks later...