EVERYONE GO INTO VACATION MODE

Thalmor

I have considered trying to get Rose to send all its nations into VM right before a blitz for the lulz.

"Shwoops, our bad, it's just coincidentally time for the annual Rose meetup on a Caribbean cruise."

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

you guys legit about this?

KT's current war doctrine is to mass-VM if we're hit. If you look at our alliance page, you would see we have 5 people already practicing this strategy.

new_forum_sig_2.png

This is a dead meme, therefore you sir are a normie. You disgust me.

united-04.jpg

>not being a time traveler

• Upvote 2

I'll fight it out, not VM

A brave man from KT Thalmor & Indra would be very proud of you :) 

• Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Everyone go into VM for 1 year and we will fight this war upon re-emerging bleary eyed into the dusty and overgrown land of Orbis. If you're not that dedicated to a browser based nation simulator then I have no time to be fighting you.

• Upvote 5

Everyone go into VM for 1 year and we will fight this war upon re-emerging bleary eyed into the dusty and overgrown land of Orbis. If you're not that dedicated to a browser based nation simulator then I have no time to be fighting you.

See you on the battlefield.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I'll see you in a year

Lets do this year long commitment. 

I have considered trying to get Rose to send all its nations into VM right before a blitz for the lulz.

"Shwoops, our bad, it's just coincidentally time for the annual Rose meetup on a Caribbean cruise."

I spy a bamboozle. VE said they would do this last war but lied.

@Thalmor you spotted my master plan gg

• Upvote 1

There are two types of nations on Orbis, those who took the OP seriously and are now nice and cozy in their fortresses of solitude, and people like me who were like "ah that's funny!" and are now being destroyed.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III