EVERYBODY DECOMM!

Queen M II

I remember when I was just a simple world conflicts refresher back in '13. Damned robots taking our jobs. :mellow:

I remember when you had to walk two miles in the snow, just to press a refresh button and then walk back to your computer.

Simpler times.

• Upvote 4

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I am missing TEst now :( 

either we could have hit them for some fun or they might have hit us by now but either way it would have been fun :P 

• Upvote 4

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I am missing TEst now :( 

either we could have hit them for some fun or they might have hit us by now but either way it would have been fun :P

Yeah! Papers, Please was a fun war. I could only imagine would it would've been like now.

TEst wouldve been the catylyst of the greatest world war orbis ever saw. Both sides at war with eachother and TEst would be fighting on BOTH sides

Yeah, we probably would've hit both sides.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I say we allow TEst to come back paperless and sign a paper between the other alliance (because we love our paper) that states we wont team up to role them  :D

Still role them every now and then but on a 1vs1 or 2vs1 because come on its TEst.

Just saying. :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

Can y'all just kill yourselves already? I got post-war FA to do and y'all keep delaying this war so I can't do it.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Can y'all just kill yourselves already? I got post-war FA to do and y'all keep delaying this war so I can't do it.

I'm trying. But I need to coup Curu first, and he keeps side stepping my attacks at the top of the stairs.

q8nfyvc.gif

I always try to maintain max military so I don't have to bother later.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I remember when I was just a simple world conflicts refresher back in '13. Damned robots taking our jobs. :mellow:

At CS we tend to try to prevent that by relegating bots to our in discord games and serving as a censor.

I'm but a mere pleb soldier. I'm flexed because y'all are flexed.

Then there is only one solution if you are wanting all of us to stand down: #coup

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

• Administrators

This is not an alliance announcement, and as such, has been moved to Orbis Central. Please post threads like this there in the future.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

This is not an alliance announcement, and as such, has been moved to Orbis Central. Please post threads like this there in the future.

And yet, Kastor's War Rumors and Thalmor's riff on my post remains in Alliance Annoucements with no callout from admin.

Nice.