EVERYBODY DECOMM!

Queen M II

I have to kind of agree. Every major military leader in Orbis was refreshing the conflicts screen for an hour tonight just waiting for something to go down and nothing happened.

I'm not an alliance leader but refreshing the conflicts page is my favorite hobby. Please don't take that away from me. :(

• Upvote 1

I'm not an alliance leader but refreshing the conflicts page is my favorite hobby. Please don't take that away from me. :(

Hah, while nerds like you are refreshing pages, cool kidz like me are out getting laid... or something.... doing a sports?

​

Throws on leather jacket and leaves

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Hah, while nerds like you are refreshing pages, cool kidz like me are out getting laid... or something.... doing a sports?

​

Throws on leather jacket and leaves

I don't have your pigeon charm though.

• Upvote 1

Hah, while nerds like you are refreshing pages, cool kidz like me are out getting laid... or something.... doing a sports?

​

Throws on leather jacket and leaves

Cool kids like me are working their cool kids job and get laid when its convienient

I have to kind of agree. Every major military leader in Orbis was refreshing the conflicts screen for an hour tonight just waiting for something to go down and nothing happened.

>refresing pages

>not having sheets tracking wars

>not having programs sweeping wars to see whether any were declared against their alliance

Who is this noob-y mil leader?

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

But I like my shiny tanks! and my aircraft can fly me to get burritos in seconds  -_-

I mean how am I going to enjoy the ocean without having boats with big cannons to blow S**t up?

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

>refresing pages

>not having sheets tracking wars

>not having programs sweeping wars to see whether any were declared against their alliance

Who is this noob-y mil leader?

I remember when I was just a simple world conflicts refresher back in '13. Damned robots taking our jobs. :mellow: Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1