War Rumors

Kastor

Sorry guys, 3rd year exams in just over a week so they have priority for now with the overall war threat ;)  I'd be happy to fight in any war after they're finished though :)  I should probably give advanced notice as well that I'll be away for roughly 2 months in the summer (my alliance leaders know the dates) visiting SE Asia so I will of course be staying in vacation mode then as well :P

We'll send you out with a bang before your SE Asia trip if you want ;)

You better hope your alliance mates win the war to come or I have a feeling I know what the enemy is going to want. Alternatively, go ahead and VM for summer now.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Bullshit. The mechanics of the game require 5 minutes a day at your size. Build to max and laugh at anyone foolish enough to attack you.

We had someone manage our bank via rural Mexican cell services while on an actual vacation, you should be able to manage to stick around for at least 1 war.

Can confirm. I work between 50-100 hours a week 50 being normal and 100 being when im on storm work, yet havent missed logging in a day for well over six months

Have you fought in a war at all?

Yes, I fought in the last war in case you don't remember :)

@Spaceman Thrax, assuming there's a war that would be the 1st May ;)  I'm happy to fight for my alliance then :)

@Harry Potter & Seabasstion thanks for your best wishes!  You're right Seabasstion, I really shouldn't be checking on here so this will probably be my last post for a while :P  Apologies for the delay in replying to any messages in-game :)

less  :P  :D  :lol:  :)

and more studying!!!!!!!!

vacation mode (henceforth known as study mode) isn't for posting on the forums all day!!! 

come on man that time you spent posting again could be the difference between a  :wacko:  and a  :lol: with your exams!

• Upvote 1

@Spaceman Thrax, assuming there's a war that would be the 1st May ;)  I'm happy to fight for my alliance then :)

Nah. Just you: I think the rest of your AA is on vacation on May 1st. And besides, they keep getting to have fun without you!

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Well our government is prepared and will stay neutral both nationally and internationally (Alliance wise)

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Yes, I fought in the last war in case you don't remember :)

@Harry Potter & Seabasstion thanks for your best wishes!  You're right Seabasstion, I really shouldn't be checking on here so this will probably be my last post for a while :P  Apologies for the delay in replying to any messages in-game :)

Also if I was you id be funding small nations to go to war with each other and giving Foreign aid out the ass. While also growing too.

kinda like the cold war!

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

In fact, im going on a little vacation tomorrow. Im flying to canada and will not have phone service until wednesday. If war breaks out and im involved get ready to see what 5 minutes a day can do.

Canadian here. Tim Hortons have free WiFi now and are literally everywhere, if you need to log on.

• Upvote 1

I mean, if we can even call it a war. No wonder why you fought.

Since he actually managed to get an open slot yeah. TEst needed more slots than the mechanics allowed.

When will rose decide?

I believe in about another 158 days. Give or take.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I, personally, will be declaring war on Kastor today.

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

What did I do?

General shitposting, this thread, be annoying, etc.

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

1n7a99.jpg

1n78lw.jpg

1n78oc.jpg

1n7ael.jpg

1n79wo.jpg

1n79m1.jpg

10/10 awesome :) 

aA9XUQZ.png