War Rumors

Kastor

Happens all the time

http://imgur.com/gallery/oewzc

"TKR: appears at the end of the war and  victory is attributed to him" 

surely you have never heard about silent war. 

"Pantheon: Promises he will help, but he doesn't "

Once again it clearly shows you have 0 knowledge about silent war :P

"Mensa: Accomplishes 99% of the work"

wrong once again coz mensa always does 200% of the work alocated for them :)  

• Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Can confirm, from being on the receiving end of them a few times. 10/10

Edited by Redarmy
  • Upvote 1

Close. They allocate themselves everything, then do 200% of it. :wub:

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478

LPS to VM? CS is going to War!

Sorry guys, 3rd year exams in just over a week so they have priority for now with the overall war threat ;)  I'd be happy to fight in any war after they're finished though :)  I should probably give advanced notice as well that I'll be away for roughly 2 months in the summer (my alliance leaders know the dates) visiting SE Asia so I will of course be staying in vacation mode then as well :P

• Upvote 4

Sorry guys, 3rd year exams in just over a week so they have priority for now with the overall war threat ;)  I'd be happy to fight in any war after they're finished though :)  I should probably give advanced notice as well that I'll be away for roughly 2 months in the summer (my alliance leaders know the dates) visiting SE Asia so I will of course be staying in vacation mode then as well :P

it's alright man we are just joking RL is always a lot more important and best of luck for exams :) 

Also on a different note 2 month long war coming up in summer ?? (time to increase warchest) 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

it's alright man we are just joking RL is always a lot more important and best of luck for exams :) 

Also on a different note 2 month long war coming up in summer ?? (time to increase warchest) 

Who said we were joking?

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Cool so maybe let people know what time is good for you, and they can fight you then....?

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Who said we were joking?

Some randumb guy whose name is Bhuto :P

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

yes i agree. RL is more important. and for LPS RL has become much more important (with the exception of 1 war) just a day or two before every major war. tough luck that guy must have always building but can never seem to get any war action in.

also LPS man you should be studying. the time it took you to make that post (see also: the time it would take to make any sort of in game action) will probably make or break your 3rd year exams so hit the books we're all counting on you!

• Upvote 2