War Rumors

Kastor

Everyone too scared, so why don't you do something kastor? I'll tell you why, because you're too scared. You know you and your alliance is too weak to take on anyone. Declare on someone, it doesn't matter.

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Everyone too scared, so why don't you do something kastor? I'll tell you why, because you're too scared. You know you and your alliance is too weak to take on anyone. Declare on someone, it doesn't matter.

Lord A Aron would roll Mensa with ease.  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

I'll kick things off, when are Cornerstone going to follow through on their threats to roll Rose?

That seems to have been ignored

• Upvote 1

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ye1k1M2.png

I should probably point out there blood is in short supply these days. So if someone could please end one of their treaties and go solo. The community of Orbis would be happy to rapidly defuse its pent up sexual "war' tension.

• Upvote 1

Doom, Gloom, and Sacred Moons.

Knock knock

I dont know what u talking about young man.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I'll kick things off, when are Cornerstone going to follow through on their threats to roll Rose?

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Tensions? What ever could you mean?

:3

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Giving Rose an idea to pounce on us again and rule Orbis

I blame sheepy he started this war now he has to finish it

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

The web has grown too incestuous for anyone to do anything.

The current treaty web makes it impossible to do anything without half the game having an excuse to jump on you. If you're trying to play conventionally, and be a rational actor, you can't do anything. 

We're at a point where we're dangerous close to the meme of 'ally the entire game and let's have world peace' being reality. That's terrifying.

If treaties had sunset clauses, that would be great. 

• Upvote 3

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

1435 minutes left

stilltime1.jpg

Updated.

• Upvote 5

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Well, this call out thread worked as well as expected

Where's the fun in being careful anyway, if all this build up time is spent waiting for a real fight, and everybody is too scared to fight then why bother building up at all? Oh but wait, if you don't build up you get rekt cause everyone else builds up and gets wrapped in paper. There is a fundamental flaw with this game. I believe a possible solution is to start over each time the political scene stagnates to an unplayable level. Oh wait https://statekraft.com/

• Upvote 1

bw0643E.gif

Where's the fun in being careful anyway, if all this build up time is spent waiting for a real fight, and everybody is too scared to fight then why bother building up at all? Oh but wait, if you don't build up you get rekt cause everyone else builds up and gets wrapped in paper. There is a fundamental flaw with this game. I believe a possible solution is to start over each time the political scene stagnates to an unplayable level. Oh wait https://statekraft.com/

Are you suggesting we play multiple nations simulation games?

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

What tension? This is a plot by the Dioists to raise prices of war materials so they can make a pretty penny. The dioists are worse than the Ayyslams. We must stop their conspiracy to extort Orbis of every penny, first it was those two shiny towers and the plane, now its tricking us into fighting each other. The real enemy is in Israel.

Edited by Arkiri Arch

Officer Nasty reporting for duty.