The Viridian Entente's New Start

MoonPie

These events are absolutely disgusting and it deeply saddens me to see any version of VE fall so far, especially when it seems to be 2 of them. Moonpie, Olorin, Seeker, come on guys. If even the Menace of VE me says you guys need to get your act together, then somethings wrong. I can't believe you guys made me come back to this game just to tell you guys how much you all suck, sheesh. Also Impero, you can screw right off too, I know you well enough to seriously wonder how much you instigated this crap.

Verlion? It's truly been a while. :P

So what do you want people to call you? Everyone is saying tVE, but it can also be VE or VEnt or VE 1.0 or something.

This is VE. Wheather its called tVE or VE, its the same.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

_grab some popcorn and wait for another 12 page long drama_

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

inb4 seeker plotting to backstab HBE/UPN/lordaeron/ CKD/  KT 

oh don't worry these are just some interesting plans

• Upvote 5

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Greetings!! The Nation of Fraggle Rock formally recognizes the winner of this mess. Until then, we will be sitting here waiting for more twists to happen.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle 

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Greetings!! The Nation of Fraggle Rock formally recognizes the winner of this mess. Until then, we will be sitting here waiting for more twists to happen.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle 

we demand Nuclear hugs :) 

aA9XUQZ.png