t$ Foreign Affairs Update: Viridia Update

Zed

Given the excuses constantly being paraded, I suggest the coming war be called "Viridian Entente's (ISIS) Civil War Prank Gone Sexual!!!!! (Cops Called)"

Really? 'Joking about crazy ideas'? How stupid do you think we are? I'm sure TVE's leaders are scrambling for excuses or who knows what strategies to try to snow Orbis into believing that they were just spitballing cockamamie scenarios. But no one over here in reality is believing any of that bullshit any time soon.

It's pretty funny how much you and Impero have to contort yourselves here, given your previous indignation over SK's plotting to do essentially the same thing to Rose. No one and nothing could give you a sufficient excuse back then. 

Pretty stupid if you don't think more leaders don't joke about crazy ideas. I can probably find logs of me and Partisan doing it, there is a difference between joking and carrying through. It is an amusing past time to spitball tbh, I'm sure someone on your side can relate.

Only person I have seen try to defend it is Seeker tbh, Moonpie their actual leader is yet to comment afaik. Again based on the logs provided I don't see it as a done deal, you're probably looking through a lense of more information (Which you're not revealing) than I am. Put it this way, you have a picture with all the dots put together and know what you are looking for. I have half the dots put together and you eagerly telling me what the rest should look like. I shall await for you to join the rest up. As I said to Buorhann I think I have spammed this enough so I will wait until you shed more light before banging on anymore.

Not entirely seeing the links between the SK plot and this, as they actually did the ground work and had their plan set in motion (Allies on board etc.). I did posture at the time that it was a "stab in the back" but pretty much since then I have agreed with Tenages that we both new we were going for each other. The leaks didn't come as a shock, they came as an easy cb.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Yo keegoz, keep my name outta this discussion please. I've never plotted jokingly in my life and never will.

Matter of fact: I've never plotted period.

:'D snek

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Yo keegoz, keep my name outta this discussion please. I've never plotted jokingly in my life and never will.

Matter of fact: I've never plotted period.

I, and the rest of the bowflex home gyms he queried about some FA shit, can confirm the !@#$ out of this shit. There were never plots, but only action. All the people that caught an L within the past 2 years should take notes.

As a matter of !@#$in fact, dem bois at Mensa made notes for all ya'll sorry asses and if you look hard enough, you will find them somewhere in these great forums.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

I can confirm that through my experience of being involved with intelligence talks with Mensa's allies, we NEVER plotted a betrayal of sorts against our allies and their allies that were not tied to us. Even in our internal talks, never came up, at all. Not even as a "what if" scenario. We're !@#$ straight with our allies and respectful to who they sign, that is until they do something shitty that involves us.

I can !@#$in confirm this shit as well, these mother!@#$as have been some of the best !@#$in allies to have in order to get to the !@#$in top without getting a !@#$in L. All ya'll other mutha!@#$as need to step up.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

you sure know how to pick your friends. I've been in Guardian for over three years and I don't think we ever discuss a what if situation of attacking our allies.

You calling it "realpolitik" when its really just Seeker being a shitty person lol.

I'd like to issue an apology to Seeker:

"I'm sorry you were denounced for signing us with the intent to screw us over. We should have let you be so you could carry on doing your thing. Our goal was never to let our back hurt your knife. With love, Insert Name Here."

Edited by Insert Name Here

you sure know how to pick your friends.

Lets see, what has VE in general (and Moonpie in particular) done for HBE:

1. Agreed to protect us when HBE was a new alliance and would otherwise been raided to the point of probably needing to move into a better established alliance had we not had a protector.

2. Provided us with large amounts of cash and resources to help us get started.

3.  Been an advocate for us when we've run into trouble for over a year.

yeah, I agree. we do know how to pick a good ally for HBE.

look, i'm sorry that Seeker said something mean in a private discussion about the other allies of tS. 

However, just because tS is unhappy with their former ally does not mean that VE has been a bad ally to HBE.  Different alliances.

Edited by Sylvia

1. Agreed to protect us when HBE was a new alliance and would otherwise been raided to the point of probably needing to move into a better established alliance had we not had a protector.

3. Been an advocate for us when we've run into trouble for over a year.

look, i'm sorry that Seeker said something mean in a private discussion about the other allies of tS.

However, just because tS is unhappy with their former ally does not mean that VE has been a bad ally to HBE. Different alliances.

"I also want other alliances to purge our noobs for us."

It will be done in due time and all the people in this "sphere" better have gotten better or else you will have wasted the talent and time of all the !@#$ers that have put the shit into place.

It is good that VE has been good to HBE because it would be a damn shame to be lonely in the grave that they have made for themselves.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

3.  Been an advocate for us when we've run into trouble for over a year.

However, just because tS is unhappy with their former ally does not mean that VE has been a bad ally to HBE.  Different alliances.

I totally get that HBE and VE have a great relationship, and that they have performed their duty to you guys. (though I will say that your list of VE favors seems like an unremarkable, ordinary protectorate agreement, and I don't know why you bothered listing it out)

However, shouldn't this casual talk of "real-politik" and stabbing of an MD-level ally be at least slightly alarming to you? As, I dunno, their MD-level ally? It seems kind of ridiculous that you don't mind really, but that's your prerogative and we're just pointing the fact out for you.

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

I don't understand the realpolitik argument. Realpolitik means discarding moralism and doing what is needed to get ahead. It's not necessarily a bad thing - if it gets an alliance ahead at the expense of allies, it benefits the members.

But these actions doesn't appear to get anyone ahead. You go to the effort of signing one of the best alliances in the game just so you could discard them for another ally? How would that have benefited Viridia or its members in any way?

• Upvote 3

Yeah, realpolitik is bullshit and gets you rolled in a game like this unless you know extremely well what you're doing. And Seeker is no Otto von Bismarck, to say the least.

If this results in war, I look forward to seeing which alliances fight on the "signing someone to back stab them later isn't wrong" side. :)

• Upvote 5

If this results in war, I look forward to seeing which alliances fight on the "signing someone to back stab them later isn't wrong" side. :)

While things may have been said that are bad, I don't think abandoning them in their time of need is the honorable thing to do. I also don't think hitting them during an interal split is honorable either. I'm not saying the why is bad, I'm saying the when.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

While things may have been said that are bad, I don't think abandoning them in their time of need is the honorable thing to do. I also don't think hitting them during an interal split is honorable either. I'm not saying the why is bad, I'm saying the when.

top kek

10/10 

so people what t$ should have done is, 

> protect tVE 

> help them with money to grow back in normal size

> help seeker to make a few other plots 

> so that the war could have been evenly matched 

It's bad to see t$ don't even know how to do FA works :( :( 

I strongly recommend t$ to join Kastor Institute of Orbis Relations    :wub:  :wub:

we offer Management course on how to run FA department as well. 

Mensa is our bad boy they never listen to our perfect FA plans and bully our top student of the century lord-aa-ron :(

Edited by Harry Potter

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Nice rationalization skills, keep it up! :ehm:

• Upvote 1

top kek

10/10 

so people what t$ should have done is, 

> protect tVE 

> help them with money to grow back in normal size

> help seeker to make a few other plots 

> so that the war could have been evenly matched 

It's bad to see t$ don't even know how to do FA works :( :( 

I strongly recommend t$ to join Kastor Institute of Orbis Relations    :wub:  :wub:

we offer Management course on how to run FA department as well. 

Mensa is our bad boy they never listen to our perfect FA plans and bully our top student of the century lord-aa-ron :(

I don't think I said that, I said abandoning them and positioning to hit them is bad, I didn't say give them money, nor did really even say protect tVE. tS had a neutral stance that was widely respected. Should've kept it and seem what was being done after a week or so. Then, if Seeker was still in gov, drop them.

Plus, I wasn't even talking about tS there, so don't assume.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=