t$ Foreign Affairs Update: Viridia Update

Zed

I can't speak for Olorin, but maybe he thought the treachery behind signing an ally and then immediately looking for ways to stab them in the back was so far past unpalatable that more 'discussion' would be useless.

Oh ok I guess that's fine then. As long as he thought it was useless.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

What does Olorin have to do with you planning to use a treaty as a shield to attack an ally's interests, Seeker?

I make no excuses for Olorin. But I don't think the coup has anything to do with why this thread was posted?

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I can't speak for Olorin, but maybe he thought the treachery behind signing an ally and then immediately looking for ways to stab them in the back was so far past unpalatable that more 'discussion' would be useless. 

You're putting an assumption that it was the plan all along, which is false entirely.  How would more 'discussion' be useless?  The purposes of bringing ideas is so people can properly criticize them and point out the flaws.  Olorin is just acting like a child when things don't go his way, he throws a hissy fit then log dumps.  

There's more where that came from, just FYI.

Is that supposed to surprise me?  If you feel the need to coup a government then proceed to log dump things that were in no shape able to come alive.  That says volumes.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

What does Olorin have to do with you planning to use a treaty as a shield to attack an ally's interests, Seeker?

I make no excuses for Olorin. But I don't think the coup has anything to do with why this thread was posted?

Considering at the time he was a trium, it has a lot to do with it.  He barely said anything in regards to the idea other than a question here and there.  As I said earlier, just because an idea is thrown in a chat room with leaders doesn't equate to it every happening.  You still have to talk to the lower gov, allies and you need to vote on it most importantly.  None of that even happened, it was simply a discussion in the chat that now is being log dumped as if it was actually in the works to go down.

He's used that idea that was thrown in trium chat for reasons to coup the government, that's what it has to do with this.

• Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Your bias is oozing off of those ideas.

You plotted to take advantage of your allies by betraying them.

Who gives a !@#$ if you were betrayed in the process? How are you going to defend your character?

Just because I thought it was an interesting idea, doesn't mean it was going to be the right one for us in the future or one that was actually going to happen even if I decided to go through with it.  There was still much more to discuss in regards to it.

• Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I can't speak for any other alliance but mine has never casually discussed betrayal.

Aye, it takes a special kind of trash to sign someone for future backstabbing purposes. Like Ishamel said, VE has plenty of good people.

Just because a portion of the membership (led by people who think they're smarter than they really are) did something wrong, doesn't mean the entire alliance is garbage; only the ones who actively participated in this pathetic, utterly deplorable process.

The saddest part is that one of the main culprits is acting like he didn't do anything wrong. Sucks to be a scrub.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 6

Aye, it takes a special kind of trash to sign someone for future backstabbing purposes. Like Ishamel said, VE has plenty of good people.

Just because a portion of the membership (led by people who think they're smarter than they really are) did something wrong, doesn't mean the entire alliance is garbage; only the ones who actively participated in this pathetic, utterly deplorable process.

That should be the end of this thread. Job well done Mr. Clogged Up Toilet. Let's flush this down and make room for whatever may come next. 

• Upvote 4

Huh, would you look at that.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,