Lordaeron Announcement regarding The Viridian Entente

Kastor

It's also a shame, that even in a day, a flower can be born, and a thorn can prickle the skin of a newborn baby. A thorn that has no care that it is a newborn, and young and defenseless, but only to protect it's selfish needs of the flower inside. We must trim our flowers, and cut our thorns, or they may prickle our young, and hurt our old.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

That moment you realize Kastor doesn't give a shit about VE membership, and tells them if they don't support the gov member he does to hell with them

Shitty ally.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

The development of the Spainish Civil War right here.  Alliances starting to choose sides!

Indeed. Lordaeron and I assume HBE are over on that side so those numbers are stacking up against VE. They still have Cobra Kai Dojo though from the looks of it.

Indeed. Lordaeron and I assume HBE are over on that side so those numbers are stacking up against VE. They still have Cobra Kai Dojo though from the looks of it.

Lord and HBE are desperate FA wise. They dont' actually care about the VE membership. That's why they support a side without even considering what the memebrs of VE think. Moonpie wasn't even put into powerin a legit way. He just happens to be senior and tenured.

Well well well, coming from ex-rose members i don't believe a word of what they are saying

Of course you'd say that; typical ex-rose member. <_< Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

And you could possibly count Alpha on VE's side too, from the sounds of it.  Seems Seeker made some enemies.

Both James II and Placentica have put in vocal support but I'm not so sure that translates into actual support if it came down to it. Though appearing to be all talk would be the way to do it if they were planning to get involved if need be I suppose.

Lord and HBE are desperate FA wise. They dont' actually care about the VE membership. That's why they support a side without even considering what the memebrs of VE think. Moonpie wasn't even put into powerin a legit way. He just happens to be senior and tenured.

These things often deflate but if it does occur you could say that about any alliance helping either side. The involved pick a side and if that side wins then they win big points for later, even better for them if the side they pick is the one starting off weaker.

That moment you realize Kastor doesn't give a shit about VE membership, and tells them if they don't support the gov member he does to hell with them

Shitty ally.

You can believe whatever you want, your agenda is obvious, you don't want Seeker in power and prefer Olorin over him. You're choosing the same way Lordaeron is.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Both VE and tVE are protected by CKD (and tCKD)

• Upvote 5

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

What makes you think the membership wanted a coup to happen and place Olorin in charge?

• Upvote 1

Membership and Gov were NEVER at any point asked about the coup beforehand, which is why you're now seeing our members come over to us and away from Olorin's hostage situation, Stop spouting nonsense as you clearly have no idea what is going on.

What makes you think the membership wanted a coup to happen and place Olorin in charge?

It's a matter of internal affairs, not foreign.

Membership and Gov were NEVER at any point asked about the coup beforehand, which is why you're now seeing our members come over to us and away from Olorin's hostage situation, Stop spouting nonsense as you clearly have no idea what is going on.

I think shortly you'll discover that isn't true. We're waiting on you Codo.

It's a matter of internal affairs, not foreign.

Unless you've actually got multiple screenshots implicitly saying they're supporting the coup, then they're not supporting the coup. Furthermore, around 1/3 of the membership has already moved to the new alliance and I'm sure that'll grow even more in the next few days.

And you could possibly count Alpha on VE's side too, from the sounds of it.  Seems Seeker made some enemies.

Alpha is not allied to The VE, VE, da VE, VE 1.0, VE 2.0, or any other VE there happens to be currently.  Nor are we allied to VE/tVE's allies, or their allies.  I think we might be allied to VE's allies allies allies allies though.  I do not make alliance decisions based on my personal distaste for Seeker (based on previous experience) either.  My decisions will always be what is best for Alpha's membership and Alpha's allies.

Both James II and Placentica have put in vocal support but I'm not so sure that translates into actual support if it came down to it. Though appearing to be all talk would be the way to do it if they were planning to get involved if need be I suppose.

These things often deflate but if it does occur you could say that about any alliance helping either side. The involved pick a side and if that side wins then they win big points for later, even better for them if the side they pick is the one starting off weaker.

I have not made any vocal support for this situation other than I feel it should've remained private and Seeker shouldn't have taken it publicly and my poor past experiences with Seeker.  Given my previous experience with him, being a horrible ally, that opinion has not changed. 

With that said I wish VE and tVE the best of luck and hope they can sort all this out.

edit: with=wish

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Alpha is not allied to The VE, VE, da VE, VE 1.0, VE 2.0, or any other VE there happens to be currently.  Nor are we allied to VE/tVE's allies, or their allies.  I think we might be allied to VE's allies allies allies allies though.  I do not make alliance decisions based on my personal distaste for Seeker (based on previous experience) either.  My decisions will always be what is best for Alpha's membership and Alpha's allies.

I have not made any vocal support for this situation other than I feel it should've remained private and Seeker shouldn't have taken it publicly and my poor past experiences with Seeker.  Given my previous experience with him, being a horrible ally, that opinion has not changed. 

With that said I wish VE and tVE the best of luck and hope they can sort all this out.

edit: with=wish

Have you considered signing a MDoAP?

os9LcJK.gif

image.JPGtQqYHTt.png

It was a sad day today, Lordaeron got deleted, our allies in Viridia were displaced and have now splintered, we all became members of Rose. Days are not something to toy with. Today, we saw the power of a day. One of the oldest, most respected and stable alliances in Orbis took a hit. We look to them and we know not who is friend or foe. A strong force on either side and the strength of an ocean behind them. We see the power of a day. A day is not to be toyed with, a day is not to be challenged. For a day may come by and do unexpected things, good or bad.

It's also a shame, that even in a day, a flower can be born, and a thorn can prickle the skin of a newborn baby. A thorn that has no care that it is a newborn, and young and defenseless, but only to protect it's selfish needs of the flower inside. We must trim our flowers, and cut our thorns, or they may prickle our young, and hurt our old.

During this time, The Viridian Entente is under the protection of Lordaeron and our ODoAP will transfer as well. We support the legitimate government of VE, we however hope they can join back together under peaceful terms.

~Lordaeron

Support deez nuts.

Lxr4VfE.png