State of The Viridian Entente

Seeker

Yikes.

Good luck VE. If I still had a larger alliance to swing around I'd probably offer a temporary protectorate for your member's sake.

Get it sorted, old friends. Ideally somewhere quiet. :P

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

You're one to talk, you've been doing it the whole time.

Show me some internal support please. Then I might consider changing my position. But as it stands I've witnessed none.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Yikes.

Good luck VE. If I still had a larger alliance to swing around I'd probably offer a temporary protectorate for your member's sake.

Get it sorted, old friends. Ideally somewhere quiet. :P

This is what should have happened in the first place, drastic measures require more drastic measures amirite or amirite?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I didn't think Impero was trium.

I think it's you pulling shit out of your ass.

oh yea that was lali. It seemed like something you'd say seeing as it was completely ill-informed and utterly nonsensical. I'm sure you understand.
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Show me some internal support please. Then I might consider changing my position. But as it stands I've witnessed none.

So now you need internal support to please you?  What's next?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Judging by the charter of VE and what I've heard out of both sides this seems like the legitimate government was casted aside because the new gov is violating the charter in which they stand. This is completely disrespectful to what VE has been and should be looked on as unhonorably wrong. Even being the enemy, ally or neutral in terms of FA with VE should easily see this as frowned upon. My thoughts tho.

• Upvote 2

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

This is what should have happened in the first place, drastic measures require more drastic measures amirite or amirite?

Thinking about it Keza should be the sole leader for being the only one who didn't post in this thread. :P

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

So now you need internal support to please you?  What's next?

The fact that'd you implicate internal support is not required for you to govern is a testament to your lack of legitimacy.

You're just mad you can't advocate for VE to roll Alpha anymore.

• Upvote 1

Judging by the charter of VE and what I've heard out of both sides this seems like the legitimate government was casted aside because the new gov is violating the charter in which they stand. This is completely disrespectful to what VE has been and should be looked on as unhonorably wrong. Even being the enemy, ally or neutral in terms of FA with VE should easily see this as frowned upon. My thoughts tho.

That's essentially what I have been trying to say all along.

Thinking about it Keza should be the sole leader for being the only one who didn't post in this thread. :P

+1 he makes all decisions.

The fact that'd you implicate internal support is not required for you to govern is a testament to your lack of legitimacy.

You're just mad you can't advocate for VE to roll Alpha anymore.

Uh, when did I ever say to roll Alpha?.. LOL.  I'm not Parti-boi.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

That's essentially what I have been trying to say all along.

+1 he makes all decisions.

Uh, when did I ever say to roll Alpha?.. LOL.  I'm not Parti-boi.

In December

You need to use violence to solve this. Violence is the answer

Somebody give Thorin an axe.

In December

Somebody give Thorin an axe.

I'm assuming you meant the war with Arrgh/Polaris.  I don't remember saying I wanted to hit you specifically due to you guys have nukes out the ass.  

gog-forum-size-regs.png

What a mess. Kinda funny and surprising that one of the most vocal opposition to Seeker is coming from another alliance lol 

I'm assuming VE is keeping radio silence until they hear from their dear leader Keza.

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming VE is keeping radio silence until they hear from their dear leader Keza.

All hail.

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

If you have rules that everyone is agreed upon you should stick with them. Don't like the rules? Change 'em

After all if you did have the best interest at heart for the alliance and had popular support in your changes then removing Seeker legitimately wouldn't have been a hard task. Nor would be changing government structures. If you couldn't sell this you either aren't the right person to lead this change or your ego has gotten the better of you.

I'll be honest here, I don't particularly like Seeker and I don't think he is a great gov member. However you kicking him this way either means you've been lazy and couldn't be bothered doing things correctly or this wasn't a popular route and decided that breaking the rules was the only way possible. If it is the latter well then I am going to have to question whose interest you really had at heart.

P.S. you made a massive PR blunder by not getting on the front foot here and saying why you did this in the first place. Even though you were the ones who initiated this, I hope that isn't a sign for how well you intend to go going forward.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.