State of The Viridian Entente

Seeker

Ok, so who was all removed?

Seeker and Impero.

Tyupik supports the legitimate government of the Viridian Entente. Regicide has no comment at this time.

Edited by Lail Das

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Jesus Christ 57 people reading this right now!

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I think VE's interests would be best served by trying to resolve this internally first.

Seeker is desperate for support, that's why he posted an annoucement and had the leader of HBE on standby to post "I support the legitmate government"

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I think VE's interests would be best served by trying to resolve this internally first.

finally someone with proper suggestion :P 

honestly people VE is one of  the oldest alliance it is not good to see you people throwing shit to each other. :(

• Upvote 4

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

8b71fdbcd9da41e7998afda695ff9c0b.jpeg

... A Coup!

#inSeekerwetrust

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Seeker and Impero.

Tyupik supports the legitimate government of the Viridian Entente. Regicide has no comment at this time.

That's all?  So the 'legitimate government' gig is Impero and Seeker?

If that's all there is to it, then there's definitely more to this than what's being publicized.  You'd expect a group of individuals ousted if a power trip was happening.

WAIT, wait, Impero got kicked?!  Hahahaha.  Welcome back, Impero.  Oh man, sorry, that sucks, but I can't lie - I'm amused.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seeker and keza purple were the two triums

Ur supposed to be fa mr. hippo and u don't know the leaders of a top 10 aa?

What a nub

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You were on a totally different FA path even before the Tri existed. You consistently tried to pull away from your allies at the time and left us in the dark on just about everything. It was your job to communicate with your allies, and you seemingly intentionally avoided us.

You sabotaged VE FA for your own personal goals and isolated VE for some time. Not until as of late have you made any FA progress because of potential spheres desperation. 

You use a heavy hand when dealing with other people. I have no doubt you used those same tactics on your own government.

EDIT: We intentionally left you out of discussions because we knew you were leaking to your own enemy.

I was hardly on a FA path when I was even acting as Secretary of State.  Everything had to be run by MoonPie because he was more experienced than myself at FA.  Did I make mistakes?  Sure.  That happens when you are learning the ropes of FA, I would argue I made several friends during this time as well which helped paint VE in a totally different light.

Why would I sabotage VE FA for my own personal goal?  That literally makes no sense, if nothing else I would have wanted to make sure that the FA continued to be expanded upon.  I guess when we intiated tiering and I got one city for 3 months I was just looking out for myself instead of membership?  Right.

Regardless, this is more about how this was done compared to what happened back when I just started doing gov.

I would argue Olorin made it clear that wasn't in the realm of possibilities when he made the decision to not follow the charter and put himself sole leader of VE.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Ur supposed to be fa mr. hippo and u don't know the leaders of a top 10 aa?

Go get couped and show them what a real coup is.

(Also, I knew who the leaders were, but I was wondering if more than Seeker got removed from the alliance)

• Downvote 1

That's all? So the 'legitimate government' gig is Impero and Seeker?

If that's all there is to it, then there's definitely more to this than what's being publicized. You'd expect a group of individuals ousted if a power trip was happening.

WAIT, wait, Impero got kicked?! Hahahaha. Welcome back, Impero. Oh man, sorry, that sucks, but I can't lie - I'm amused.

I don't even have a technical position, I was kicked literally for starting discussions lol

• Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Seeker is desperate for support, that's why he posted an annoucement and had the leader of HBE on standby to post "I support the legitmate government"

Desperate?  It's about what's right and what's wrong?  Couping an alliance isn't the right thing to do.  Removing all the gov then changing it entirely isn't how things get done.  

finally someone with proper suggestion :P 

honestly people VE is one of  the oldest alliance it is not good to see you people throwing shit to each other. :(

I would agree, it should have been done prior to a coup though.  Not afterwards.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

That's all?  So the 'legitimate government' gig is Impero and Seeker?

If that's all there is to it, then there's definitely more to this than what's being publicized.  You'd expect a group of individuals ousted if a power trip was happening.

WAIT, wait, Impero got kicked?!  Hahahaha.  Welcome back, Impero.  Oh man, sorry, that sucks, but I can't lie - I'm amused.

They did get ousted, Keza/Codonian/MoonPie were stripped of their in game powers as soon as it happened.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Go get couped and show them what a real coup is.

(Also, I knew who the leaders were, but I was wondering if more than Seeker got removed from the alliance)

The tri was Seeker Keza and Olorin. By the actions of Olorin alone, neither Seeker nor Keza are tri anymore, and both Seeker and Impero were removed and banned from the alliance without following proper charter procedure for doing so. Whether or not Olorin intends to divide the power now is irrelevant, the government is still illegitimate, and the charter that Olorin himself wrote was trampled all over in order to do it.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

But they weren't removed from alliance?  From previous experience, that leads me to think that it's temporary till things settle down.  So we'll see.  This is interesting.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

They did get ousted, Keza/Codonian/MoonPie were stripped of their in game powers as soon as it happened.

They are part of the provisional government. I'm assuming they didn't know about the coup before hand, and will retain their powers when they check in. 

It would appear you have no internal support.

Seeker please tell us what do you want ?? :P 
just want to enlighten us about recent events or want to get back to VE triumvirate position by using external power :) 

Also I personally think if people in VE indeed kicked you without following any charter or rules they didn't setup a great example and they should as well expect to get kicked randomly :P 
It can happen that majority of people are not okay with someone in government in that case as well there must be some sort of process to do that. 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Seeker please tell us what do you want ?? :P 

just want to enlighten us about recent events or want to get back to VE triumvirate position by using external power :) 

Also I personally think if people in VE indeed kicked you without following any charter or rules they didn't setup a great example and they should as well expect to get kicked randomly :P 

It can happen that majority of people are not okay with someone in government in that case as well there must be some sort of process to do that. 

Seeker continued to claw at more power.

If he has no internal support in this matter, why would you even consider him being legitimate government?

You thought that Impero was a trium.

Stop pulling shit out your ass and people might belive u m80

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Huh? No I didn't. Why would I say "Welcome back Impero" if I thought he was Trium?

talking to james. Mobile version doesn't have a quote button.

If there is idk where it is at least. Full version works if u have decent connection at least.

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Seeker continued to claw at more power.

If he has no internal support in this matter, why would you even consider him being legitimate government?

They are part of the provisional government. I'm assuming they didn't know about the coup before hand, and will retain their powers when they check in. 

It would appear you have no internal support.

You're just side stepping the issue, you don't do whatever you want because you have disagreements and I have already elaborated on what you define as me "taking" over other departments.  How can anyone claw at more power when you have individuals that contain one vote in a trium?  Your logic is quite ridiculous and it would appear you're the one actually clawing at stuff.  Not me.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

You thought that Impero was a trium.

Stop pulling shit out your ass and people might belive u m80

I didn't think Impero was trium.

I think it's you pulling shit out of your ass.