State of The Viridian Entente

Seeker

Oh no, everything is exactly the same. The point you're not getting is Olorin did not really speak. When he did speak yesterday, it was strange. There is nothing improper with 2 out of 3 triumverates discussing options. You may not like the discussion, but that's irrelevant.

Nothing improper with 2/3rds of high government discussing how they are going to betray and backstab a brand new ally? Are you sure?

Well, of course, I know you are. Welcome back, what Orbis has been missing are incompetent but deeply mendacious machinations that are so visible we all get to be entertained. 

• Upvote 3

Nothing improper with 2/3rds of high government discussing how they are going to betray and backstab a brand new ally? Are you sure?

Well, of course, I know you are. Welcome back, what Orbis has been missing are incompetent but deeply mendacious machinations that are so visible we all get to be entertained. 

Again, you misunderstand, and I'm guessing you do so intentionally. What they were discussing is completely irrelevant to the issue. He sat there quietly when he had a problem with something, then had a middle of the night meltdown all by himself and used technical powers to become sole leader. That is the gravamen here. He made about three extremely vague posts on the topic total that didn't even really express opposition, just concern, so its not as if he has been screaming about this for a month and was being met with radio silence.

There were a thousand other things within his power that he could have done to remedy his gripe, but he choose to do the one thing that wasn't. Whatever other problems you want to talk about regarding backstabbing and whatnot are fine and dandy, but it is a different topic then the one at hand. I'm pretty sure there is another thread devoted to that actually.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Again, you misunderstand, and I'm guessing you do so intentionally. What they were discussing is completely irrelevant to the issue. He sat there quietly when he had a problem with something, then had a middle of the night meltdown all by himself and used technical powers to become sole leader. That is the gravamen here. He made about three extremely vague posts on the topic total that didn't even really express opposition, just concern, so its not as if he has been screaming about this for a month and was being met with radio silence.

There were a thousand other things within his power that he could have done to remedy his gripe, but he choose to do the one thing that wasn't. Whatever other problems you want to talk about regarding backstabbing and whatnot are fine and dandy, but it is a different topic then the one at hand. I'm pretty sure there is another thread devoted to that actually.

You debated this backstab idea for a month? So it was part of the plan long before the treaty was inked? 

I know you think you're some Sean Spicer spin wizard trying to pretend that your treachery is irrelevant fake news from the failing "journalists" on the failing "OWF." But I'm under no obligation to proceed as if your plotting didn't exist or can't be considered because it hadn't completed some formal internal process that literally no one else gives a shit about. We should all take a spin through OWF history and see if we can identify how you reacted to SK's plot. I bet a Daily Show style split screen comparison would be entertaining for all. 

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 2

You debated this backstab idea for a month? So it was part of the plan long before the treaty was inked? 

I've only been back for a week, sorry.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

We hope that this situation can be rectified peacefully, and that a mutually acceptable solution between tVE and VE can be found in the near future 

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6424-announcement-from-the-viridian-entente/

It is always interesting to learn history :) 

Also is this the same Impero ?? (I am not sure coz I am not here for that long)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6424-announcement-from-the-viridian-entente/

It is always interesting to learn history :) 

Also is this the same Impero ?? (I am not sure coz I am not here for that long)

"Such treachery has its own consequences" indeed. Although if I remember, Impero ate his bold prediction of victory in pretty short order. 

We hope that this situation can be rectified peacefully, and that a mutually acceptable solution between tVE and VE can be found in the near future 

This would be the worst thing to happen. Stop teasing the gawking masses and lay out all the cards. You have us hooked. We want more. No. We demand more. 

This would be the worst thing to happen. Stop teasing the gawking masses and lay out all the cards. You have us hooked. We want more. No. We demand more. 

The masses do love their bloodshed...

zrqpKs.gif

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Small update:

- VE has 36 members and tVE has 24.

- Out of VE's 36 members, 20 of them haven't changed their nation colors back to Lime from Grey after alex gave us all a day of free beige. Suggesting rampant inactivity and disinterest.

- In this thread we've only seen like 5 VE members post.

- Olorin has been in VE literally since I can remember. It seems very out of character that he'd just flip his shit and coup like he did.

- Impero just recently came back to PnW

Given all the facts, I present this theory:

Impero returned to a community he's spent literal years in, only to find it an inactive wasteland of disinterest and political isolation. He constructs the most elaborate plot ever to return activity to his alliance - knowing Seeker's abrasive-at-times personality and his unorthodox FA views, Impero and the rest of active VE government literally coup themselves with Codonian and Keza coming in to post about being double agents after the whole alliance bug incident. They create a new AA and drum up rumors of civil war in a desperate last-ditch attempt to bring the inactive majority of VE back from the brink. At the same time VE can effectively "start over" with most of the FA imploding with their feux-coup. Then Impero takes back control after the dust settles and basically gets a clean slate with trust being more-or-less restored in their alliance due to his reputation as a long-time successful leader of the Entente. This saves VE and its current government the embarrassment of being ousted by Impero under normal circumstances, and it allows them to reset their FA without the hassle of cancelling on people themselves.

tl;dr - this entire stunt has been a ploy by Impero to get unwanted parties to drop treaties and stir up activity in the membership.

It will not work.

Lxr4VfE.png

tl;dr - this entire stunt has been a ploy by Impero to get unwanted parties to drop treaties and stir up activity in the membership.

EFfyu7tugBfp_81tOR4mD86ypg6RjAr0Yd-GiPsq

• Upvote 1

why does this have over 6k views lol more views than players 

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

So I was on spring break and Ryleh shows me pictures of the two VEs and says there's a coup

First picture just looks like a shitty HTML edit of UPN so I tell Ryleh he's fake news

I come back and it's legit

I'm so confused WTF is going on :v

So I was on spring break and Ryleh shows me pictures of the two VEs and says there's a coup

First picture just looks like a shitty HTML edit of UPN so I tell Ryleh he's fake news

I come back and it's legit

I'm so confused WTF is going on :v

Well everything is going on.