State of The Viridian Entente

Seeker

This is why people need to take a page from my book, never talk and always keep quiet. Even if it happened years ago you never know if it's useful to shut your goddamn month and wait until someone else burns it to talk.

God, this game is full of autistic 12 year olds who think once something happens it's permanent and will never change ever.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is why people need to take a page from my book, never talk and always keep quiet. Even if it happened years ago you never know if it's useful to shut your goddamn month and wait until someone else burns it to talk.

God, this game is full of autistic 12 year olds who think once something happens it's permanent and will never change ever.

You're just buttmad your April Fool's coup didn't pan out.  Git gud sir, do it like real men do, like VE.

• Downvote 1

Oh man, this thread. Grealind makes grand claims about VE laws, then self-owns by admitting he has no clue what those laws are... Codonian snatches defeat from the jaws of victory... Impero's head spins, but he still manages to 'discuss the aforementioned matter at issue' like he's lecturing at Arizona Summit Law School... Please, please let there be another bug? 

• Upvote 2

I disagree. The legitimacy of what Olorin did aside from VE's internal perspective aside, admin has just undone a mechanical power play that was well within game rules, and as such he has directly influenced politics. VE's membership shouldn't have their response mired in that. Everyone should be put back where they were and it should go from there.

(I'd expect the outcome to probably be almost identical in either case, but not really the point)

I agree completely that things should be restored (as they have been now). My point stands either way. :P

And sheepy has now !@#$ed it, GG sheepy. !@#$ things as usual.

He !@#$ed it originally, now he's fixed it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I don't know why this topic was posted and I do hope that VE can resolve this privately.  Some very solid government in VE.  But Seeker posting this topic only drag's VE's image through the mud and I don't know why someone who claims loyalty to VE would do that.  I'm glad the other VE gov have tried to keep matters private, as it's internal business best left for their forums.

What I can say is that Seeker is the worst allied FA official I've ever dealt with.  He's even worse than any tS FA person I've talked with or even negotiated peace with.  For those of you know about that last statement should laugh.  That's like saying "very" a hundred times.  I would gladly deal with Partisan over Seeker.

I've never seen such a worse cancellation of a treaty (VE-Alpha) than how Seeker did it in my years playing this game.  Even when tS dropped Alpha, they were polite and cordial.  Not the same with Seeker.  I think it was an in-game PM that only said [no subject] "we are dropping you" and that was it.  Extremely juvenile is how I perceived it, designed in a failed attempt to create animosity.  But by that time we realized there was Seeker's agenda and then there was VE's more thought out stance.

I have no idea how Seeker is at IA, but he shouldn't be allowed to touch FA with a ten foot pole.  And that's coming from someone who will freely admit FA isn't my strong suit.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

And Keza Purple and Codonian have been purged

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Kicked or left on own accord?

Is there a difference at this point?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This has been an entertaining and most interesting thread.

Sucks that most of VE is inactive and probably has no idea what's happening

I informed the general membership, but whether or not they cared I don't know.

Do you guys just want to vote on the 2017 funniest thread now?

Hmm, I feel there's a thread with a ton of likes, a giant plot twist, and a coup that is a decent contender for the title.

Yea, !@#$ it, I vote for for my legit coup thread. It was probs the best this month.

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

"No I don't think this will cause VE to disband, they are an old alliance, but, this has the be the biggest !@#$ up from VE since... pretty much ever."

- Actual statement made on discord. 

• Upvote 1

"No I don't think this will cause VE to disband, they are an old alliance, but, this has the be the biggest !@#$ up from VE since... pretty much ever."

- Actual statement made on discord. 

"Objectively the worst thing to ever happen to VE, probably since the GGA event." - same guy

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I don't know why this topic was posted and I do hope that VE can resolve this privately. Some very solid government in VE. But Seeker posting this topic only drag's VE's image through the mud and I don't know why someone who claims loyalty to VE would do that. I'm glad the other VE gov have tried to keep matters private, as it's internal business best left for their forums.

What I can say is that Seeker is the worst allied FA official I've ever dealt with. He's even worse than any tS FA person I've talked with or even negotiated peace with. For those of you know about that last statement should laugh. That's like saying "very" a hundred times. I would gladly deal with Partisan over Seeker.

I've never seen such a worse cancellation of a treaty (VE-Alpha) than how Seeker did it in my years playing this game. Even when tS dropped Alpha, they were polite and cordial. Not the same with Seeker. I think it was an in-game PM that only said [no subject] "we are dropping you" and that was it. Extremely juvenile is how I perceived it, designed in a failed attempt to create animosity. But by that time we realized there was Seeker's agenda and then there was VE's more thought out stance.

I have no idea how Seeker is at IA, but he shouldn't be allowed to touch FA with a ten foot pole. And that's coming from someone who will freely admit FA isn't my strong suit.

Thank you for the vote of confidence babe. I miss you too.

os9LcJK.gif