Possible Communist hacking afoot

Bluebear

That's why you need pirates people. Someone has to investigate the banks of the other alliances.

Edit: It looks like there must be a glitch in the loots given to all beiged wars, starting from today. Another member of Arrgh beiged a member of another alliance, The United Empire of ZahAharon Bank, and got too much loot: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=63972&display=bank

If other raiders from other alliances (do they even exist?) have some similar reports, please provide more evidence here.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 2

I can confirm this. One of ours got raided and bieged today by a guy from IR.

04/05/2017 06:44 am note.pngOrder of the White Rose Bank Zanzibar Territory Siminia $17,170,601.00 10,164.00 122.00 20.00 346.00 30.00 31.00 23.00 1,829.00 4,268.00 5,584.00 2,585.00

The report shows he captured 0.05% of our bank. And I assure you, that is not 0.05%, but dozens and dozens time more.

Since this seems widespread we urge Alex to see what's wrong and correct this. And recuperate the alliances in question.

Thanks.

• Upvote 3

I think that Alex just tries to support raiding for once. :v

If there are so many different alliances with this problem, then certainly it's a glitch.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 2

That's why you need pirates people. Someone has to investigate the banks of the other alliances.

Edit: It looks like there must be a glitch in the loots given to all beiged wars, starting from today. Another members of Arrgh beiged a member of another alliance, The United Empire of ZahAharon Bank, and got too much loot: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=63972&display=bank

If other raiders from other alliances (do they even exist?) have some similar reports, please provide more evidence here.

Unfortunately that ain't .03% of our bank.

Edited by haydentoo

... instead of the pirate policy giving him a 40% loot bonus... it made him take 40% of the bank.

I can confirm that this is true.

@Alex, did you change something yesterday to solve this? https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18880-pirate-moneybags-glitch/

You may have changed something for the pirate Policy that you shouldn't in the process.

• Upvote 1

There's something going on with bank looting.  The amount is drastically higher than it should be.

It's almost like it's a busted ass mechanic that has done nothing good for the game.

• Administrators

Yes, I inadvertently created this bug yesterday, my apologies. If you'd like to be compensated for any loss, shoot me a PM with the relevant transaction, and I'll get to it. Bug should be fixed now.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link