Newcomers who need cash or those bullied by coward Radiant Knights raids

koru

Hey guys

As the title suggests pls feel free to take your revenge against these 2 nations, quite regular raiders themselves so they wouldnt mind. [The Final Empire] seems to have a good master feeding him good amount of cash, this can be a good business, and u have my word i will lay waste to these 2 pirates for the full 5 days. So..

Just some intel if ure interested :)

Nova Carthago(56906)

The Final Empire(59483)

You successfully gathered intelligence about Nova Carthago. Your spies discovered that Nova Carthago has 2 spies, $1,362,497.91, 289.60 coal, 424.00 oil, 138.10 uranium, 61.00 lead, 79.00 iron, 34.00 bauxite, 676.49 gasoline, 366.52 munitions, 0.18 steel, 83.50 aluminum, and 1,362.55 food.

You successfully gathered intelligence about The Final Empire. Your spies discovered that The Final Empire has 2 spies, $2,370,728.98, 148.72 coal, 100.00 oil, 488.10 uranium, 107.72 lead, 175.50 iron, 45.23 bauxite, 574.93 gasoline, 1,066.31 munitions, 180.16 steel, 0.43 aluminum, and 5,388.07 food.

• Upvote 1

These are members of the Knights Radiant and will be protected as such. Any raids on these members will result in swift retaliation. You on the other hand are a one-man alliance and a susceptible to getting raided. You should know these risks when being unaligned. You have also been doing a fair bit of raiding yourself. Most notably attacking members of Rose and Roz Wei.

For anyone who wants to declare on this guy, there is still one slot available. His military will soon be zeroed and his resources ripe for the taking.

As always, first come, first serve

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=60460

He is a 4 city nation

His current military:

Soldiers: 14,149

Tanks: 3,108

Aircraft: 319

Ships: 20

• Upvote 1

I am more than happy to entertain u. U just jolly well make sure u are not playing with multiple accts.

Most importantly, dont call yourselves knights, pls call it Radiant Pirates lol.

See u xoxo

I am more than happy to entertain u. U just jolly well make sure u are not playing with multiple accts.

Most importantly, dont call yourselves knights, pls call it Radiant Pirates lol.

See u xoxo

Definitely not a multi.

Radiant pirates has a nice ring yes. Perhaps I create my own 1 man alliance and call it that for a different game. We will radiate gold!

• Upvote 1

First thing first. Cuba(31379) tried to raid me but got thrashed by me so he switched to Rose to hide.

Panem(35735) is an inactive nation who got kicked by roz wei too.

I suggest u, get your facts checked right first, because sprouting nonsense like that make u look like a big fool lol

I can raze ur any member of your radiant brightly shining Pirate Order, but unfortunately i wont stoop as low like a grand knight like u.

Especially this Final Empire(59483) with not a single economy construction, full of military builds. Which proper account player, real player, builds his nation this way? Clearly a multi account cheater :)

I will deliver these 2 players back to ur pirate alliance in 2 coffins. Gd luck!

Oh before i forget, showing the email starter and this regular raider, Nova Carthago, most likely a double account, acting as a scout/spokesperson for the radiant Pirates:

Subject: Leave your weak Alliance and go join a proper one

then get ready for a good thrashing :)

Hahahahaha no.

I hope u are not multi accounts =)

Tsk tsk

I will let u learn don't worry :)

Is that a threat?

u probably need a gd thrashing to know what u talking about :)

^

2. I am a peaceful merchant, not a warmonger, nor a pirate masquerading as a knight and also claiming my alliance to be voted top in 2015 and 2016 most honourable.

This type of business is best reserved for great warlords like U :)

@Schirminator, @koru, you are both more than welcome in Arrgh! :v

I wont make a good pirate because I am a merchant hehe

First thing first. Cuba(31379) tried to raid me but got thrashed by me so he switched to Rose to hide.

Panem(35735) is an inactive nation who got kicked by roz wei too.

I suggest u, get your facts checked right first, because sprouting nonsense like that make u look like a big fool lol

I can raze ur any member of your radiant brightly shining Pirate Order, but unfortunately i wont stoop as low like a grand knight like u.

Especially this Final Empire(59483) with not a single economy construction, full of military builds. Which proper account player, real player, builds his nation this way? Clearly a multi account cheater :)

I will deliver these 2 players back to ur pirate alliance in 2 coffins. Gd luck!

http://i.imgur.com/BhGMtjw.png?1

He declared on you in the past but you declared on him while he was in Rose and the Panem was in Roz Wei when you attacked. My facts are correct. In the future, it's best not to lie because the only one you're embarrassing is yourself. I do find it amusing how you persistently say I and my alliance members attacking you are multis. Are you afraid to lose?

"Not a single economy construction". He has 2 stadiums and 3 shopping malls in 5 out of 6 cities. These lies are sad considering how easy they are to disprove.

And war makes more money than peace at your levels so yes, the right build is military heavy for raiding. It also helps new members better understand the war mechanics.

Edited by Schirminator

Alright guys Just a quick update on this Neptune vs 3 members The Most Honourable Voted Alliance Radiant Pirates of #2015 and #2016:

I guess Mr. Radiant Pirate Representative Simon Susarte has absconded. Well I will take my time to zero his resources (the way some big mouth leader was saying earlier to zero my military ;p). I just hope he doesn't delete his nation at this point in time. But doesn't matter to me, do stay on and play this game.

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 2,547 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

View Nation

Nova Carthago
nukeoverlay.pngGX7LkTr.png

Next up The Final Empire, the kaypoh busybody and opportunistic type of amateur bully. U know the kind of person that says they are strong and fit..but will only join in a fight when there is more than a person around and gang up and beat and kick the poor victim.... Well again at this point in time I hope The Final Empire doesn't delete his nation, maybe taking a vacation like his earlier comrade, not sure what I will make of it.

But rest assured if we cant finish this this time round, we will continue Round 2, I will attack u or u either attack me, either way. It really doesn't make a difference to me lol

Last one, some pinoy Philippines, don't know where he come from. Again I will lay waste to u for raiding me for no reason, i will deal with u later.