Orbis Chess Tournament

Dobby the Free Elf

Hello! If you're interested in joining the Chess Club in Orbis, reply here or send me a PM. The first tournament is a 16 player, single elimination bracket. 

As soon as we have 16 signed up, I will fill out the bracket randomly and you will face your opponent. Winner moves on. 

3f5G5vH.png

How to play: Basically, you will need to coordinate with your opponent to play. Chess.com is a good place, but if you can agree to something outside of that that is fine. The best way to play each other on chess.com is creating a challenge, put in their username, say standard game 30 minutes, and play. It is the fastest way to get the game done.9Rp75E.jpg

The other way if you two can't really coordinate well is to challenge them, set the timer to a day. You get a day to counter a move, it's really slow if you two aren't on at the same times. So hopefully y'all go quick cause I won't give too many days til the next round and both y'all will be eliminated 

oXW5GP.jpg

Bets are encouraged! Make some extra money by gambling!!! If it goes well, maybe in future tournaments I will get a pot together and winner takes all!

Please respond below or to me if you are interested 

• Upvote 6

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

u mean ckd

I mean Cobra Kai Dojo for Martial & Culinary Arts for Children Who Can't Read Good Jet Propulsion Labratory and Mission Control Center State Penitentiary Office of Naval Intelligence of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon

• Upvote 2

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

I'll join in. It has been a while since I have played chess.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I mean Cobra Kai Dojo for Martial & Culinary Arts for Children Who Can't Read Good Jet Propulsion Labratory and Mission Control Center State Penitentiary Office of Naval Intelligence of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon

So KT.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I'm in. What's the prize?

You still owe me my $50mil from alpha

gib moni

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This sounds pretty fun. Count me in if you're still looking for players.

BTW, I don't check these forums all that often, so shoot me a in-game PM when this kicks off.

Edited by Nintendo