Lordaeron Announcement to Alex: Cease and Desist

Kastor

It'll probably be easier for him to simply disband the whole AA and pretend this never happened.

We have long memories and have proof of his treachery.

The members of Lordaeron deserve compensation for Alex using their property without his permission.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Can't claim you one the rights to the flag when putt-putt, an already copyrighted character, is on the flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 2
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Can't claim you one the rights to the flag when putt-putt, an already copyrighted character, is on the flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Watch your mouth.

As somebody who took Business Law in my Senior year of high school, I am offering Lordaeron my full services to help them receive full compensation for their damages.

Thank you for your support.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Huh.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Good luck with whatever TF this is?

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Zzcg5sP.png

• Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The Republic of Libaria raises the Lordaeron flag to half-mast in all government facilities as a show of support to Lordaeron against alex and his copyright infringing ways. May his punishment be harsh, and may he learn to never use copyrighted materials in his videos again. 

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

That's The Almighty Putt-Putt to you.
  • Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I will stand as witness and comply to the court of law by telling the truth. This madness that Alex is causing has to stop before someone gets hurt.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk