-... . . .--. / -... . . .--. / -... . . .--. / -... . . .--. / -... . . .--.

Dang shifty, you're a pretty well rounded individual

Fluent in Morse Code

Meme Extraordinaire

The king of Roblox Let's Plays

Cobra Kai head Tortellini chef

And last but not least.

Harnessed the ever useful power of growing and materializing a nose on discord

*single clap*

No shift, sherlock :P

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

.. ..-. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / -.. --- / - .... . .. .-. / -.. --- .-- ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. / .. - .----. .-.. .-.. / ... ..- .-. . / .- ... / .... . .-.. .-.. / -- .- -.- . / - .... . / ... - .- .-. - / --- ..-. / - .... . / -. . -..- - / .-- .- .-. / .. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. .-.-.- / -.-. --- -. --. .-. .- - ... / - --- / .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .- .-. - .. . ... / .. -. ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. .-.-.-

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

mOle_k.gif

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

the only way to become a mod is to know Morse code

And wrestle a bear, and win

Meaning of Kurdanak doesn't know, he should be demoted from Forum Moderator to Moderator of shoelace tying

He's not a mod, he's a wiki mod. Kinda like shoelace tying, yeah

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

the only way to become a mod is to know Morse code

And wrestle a bear, and win

Meaning of Kurdanak doesn't know, he should be demoted from Forum Moderator to Moderator of shoelace tying

Kurdanak wrestled thousands of bears and won.  

Are you &#33;@#&#036;ing kidding? You guys encoded a treaty upgrade between yourselves and Rose in a 13 minute youtube video of morse code?

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

clumsily translated, i had the scphillips utility go through it while i was watching twitch. there are some errors, and i was wrong earlier, this is just an ODoAP not an upgrade:

# D# NOT SO LOUD. AFTER BUYING OUT [T]HE PRISON AND F[O]RMING [A] DRUG CARTEL AND MED TRAFFIC[K]ING, [CO]BRA KAI [DO]JO WAS CAPTURED AND FORCED TO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT. THAT IS WHERE THEY JOINED THE SECRET GOVERNMENT AGENCY CODE NAMED ROSE A[ND] BEGAN TO WORK TO[WA]RDS TO STOPPING THE ILLUMINATI. AFTER NUMEROS (their typo i believe) ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS ON SHIFTY, IT BECAME CLEAR THAT ALL COMMUNICATIONS MUST BE ENCRYPTED. THAT IS WHY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE COBRA KAI DOJO FOR MARTIAL AND CU[LI?]NA[R?]Y ARTS FOR CHILDREN WHO CAN'T READ GOOD JET PROPULSION LABORATORY AND MISSION CONTROL CENTER STATE PENITENTIARY OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROSE PRESENT TO YOU 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

SECTION I.

SOVEREIGNTY BO[TH] [O]F US A#I THAT WE MUST CONDUCT SEP[E]RATE [OP]ERATIONS TO DEFEAT THE ILLUMINATI. 

SECTION II.

NONAGG[R]ESSIO[N] BOTH OF US ATHE TO NEVER TURN ON EACH OTHER. WE ARE NOT GUNS N ROSES. 

SECTION III.

INTELLIGENCE BOTH OF US AGREE TO SHARE THE LATEST FINDINGS ON THE ILLUMINATII OVER[A?]LL GOAL FOR GLOBAL DOMINATION. 

SECTION IV. 

OPTIONAL DEFENSE AND OPTIONAL AGGRESSION WE MAY CO[ME?] TO BE [DE]FENSE OF THE OTHER AND/OR ASSIST THE OTHER IN A RAID AGA[iNS]T THE I[LL]UMINATI. T[HE?] [AS]SISTA[NCE] MA[Y?] BE EITHER MI<AS>TAN# [MILITARY?], ECONOMIC, EMOTIONAL, AND/OR DIPLOMATIC. HOWE[VER] THERE IS N[O] MHLIGMETN ON T5 PART OF EITHER OF US TO OFFER SUCH ASSI[sTA]N[C]E[.?] 

S[EC]TION V. [CA]NCELLATION 

EITHER ONE OF HAS TO RIG[HT] TO C[ANC?]EL THIS AGREEME[NT]. HOWEVER, THERE MUST BE 72 HOUR NOTICE TO THE OTHERS GOVERNMENT IN PRIVATE ON THEIR DECISION TO CANCEL AND ALL FILES MUST BE BURNED. THEN BOTH COMMANDING OFFICERS MUST SWEAR TO NEVER T[A]LK ABOUT THE EVENTS UNFOLDED UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH REALLY OLD AND HAVE LOST CREDIBILITY ORRESE4N#

• Upvote 5

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

clumsily translated, i had the scphillips utility go through it while i was watching twitch. there are some errors, and i was wrong earlier, this is just an ODoAP not an upgrade:

# D# NOT SO LOUD. AFTER BUYING OUT [T]HE PRISON AND F[O]RMING [A] DRUG CARTEL AND MED TRAFFIC[K]ING, [CO]BRA KAI [DO]JO WAS CAPTURED AND FORCED TO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT. THAT IS WHERE THEY JOINED THE SECRET GOVERNMENT AGENCY CODE NAMED ROSE A[ND] BEGAN TO WORK TO[WA]RDS TO STOPPING THE ILLUMINATI. AFTER NUMEROS (their typo i believe) ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS ON SHIFTY, IT BECAME CLEAR THAT ALL COMMUNICATIONS MUST BE ENCRYPTED. THAT IS WHY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE COBRA KAI DOJO FOR MARTIAL AND CU[LI?]NA[R?]Y ARTS FOR CHILDREN WHO CAN'T READ GOOD JET PROPULSION LABORATORY AND MISSION CONTROL CENTER STATE PENITENTIARY OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROSE PRESENT TO YOU 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

SECTION I.

SOVEREIGNTY BO[TH] [O]F US A#I THAT WE MUST CONDUCT SEP[E]RATE [OP]ERATIONS TO DEFEAT THE ILLUMINATI. 

SECTION II.

NONAGG[R]ESSIO[N] BOTH OF US ATHE TO NEVER TURN ON EACH OTHER. WE ARE NOT GUNS N ROSES. 

SECTION III.

INTELLIGENCE BOTH OF US AGREE TO SHARE THE LATEST FINDINGS ON THE ILLUMINATII OVER[A?]LL GOAL FOR GLOBAL DOMINATION. 

SECTION IV. 

OPTIONAL DEFENSE AND OPTIONAL AGGRESSION WE MAY CO[ME?] TO BE [DE]FENSE OF THE OTHER AND/OR ASSIST THE OTHER IN A RAID AGA[iNS]T THE I[LL]UMINATI. T[HE?] [AS]SISTA[NCE] MA[Y?] BE EITHER MI<AS>TAN# [MILITARY?], ECONOMIC, EMOTIONAL, AND/OR DIPLOMATIC. HOWE[VER] THERE IS N[O] MHLIGMETN ON T5 PART OF EITHER OF US TO OFFER SUCH ASSI[sTA]N[C]E[.?] 

S[EC]TION V. [CA]NCELLATION 

EITHER ONE OF HAS TO RIG[HT] TO C[ANC?]EL THIS AGREEME[NT]. HOWEVER, THERE MUST BE 72 HOUR NOTICE TO THE OTHERS GOVERNMENT IN PRIVATE ON THEIR DECISION TO CANCEL AND ALL FILES MUST BE BURNED. THEN BOTH COMMANDING OFFICERS MUST SWEAR TO NEVER T[A]LK ABOUT THE EVENTS UNFOLDED UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH REALLY OLD AND HAVE LOST CREDIBILITY ORRESE4N#

You win 1 credit my good sir. Well done.

• Upvote 1