The Color Of Money

Zed

A world where t$ and VE are allied again.

#tbt

BK becomes a protectorate

I rename CKD TEK.

What's taking you so long, Rose? The second coming of Paragon won't happen on its own, you know... Partisan, President of The Syndicate, is growing impatient. You don't wanna make a snek mad, do you?

I wonder what the other Paragon bloc (https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3875) thinks about this. Hopefully they won't mind VE, t$ and Rose using the name of their bloc for their own bloc, otherwise they'd roll us into oblivion. :(

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

also t$ please drop some treaties :( 
10 MD level treaty this is tooo much 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

In the spirit of cooperation, mutual friendship, old things becoming new again, making Ripper draw another comic, TOP (gun) BANTER (butter), drama llamas, and of course the color of money (which is usually a verdant green, for those of you who need to be told what references are), The $yndicate and Viridian Entente agree to this Mutual Non-Chaining Defence and Optional Aggression Pact.

At least you are sincere about this... T_T

• Upvote 3

At least you are sincere about this... T_T

This guy works harder than me irl... which now that I see isn't exactly the best of things for me.

Congrats tS and VE!

Edited by Khorne
  • Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

What's taking you so long, Rose? The second coming of Paragon won't happen on its own, you know... Partisan, President of The Syndicate, is growing impatient. You don't wanna make a snek mad, do you?

I wonder what the other Paragon bloc (https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3875) thinks about this. Hopefully they won't mind VE, t$ and Rose using the name of their bloc for their own bloc, otherwise they'd roll us into oblivion. :(

I think it would be like the fourth iteration of Paragon tbh. Maybe Fifth.

• Upvote 1

I think it would be like the fourth iteration of Paragon tbh. Maybe Fifth.

But at least it would look like the first iteration

What was the evolution like again?

t$-Rose-VE, Rose-VE, Vanguard-Rose-VE, Rose-VE, Rose-VE (ride or die edition) ????

So it would make it the 7th edition if we count the fake Paragon alliance as the weird 6th iteration

As you sow, so shall you reap