London Attack

Rozalia

Now that it is confirmed its time for yet another thread on terrorist activity, how to solve such things, and we hope some entertainment from a certain stripe of person who are so afraid, paralysed with fear in fact, no matter what they put in their hashtags.

It being so soon after some details might be inaccurate but his profile currently is as follows: The child of immigrants, a white mother and black father, Islam came to him when he was jailed for slashing at a person with a knife (though it may have been also when he married a Muslim woman, the deal with marriage in Islam is not often talked about). He lived a "nomadic" life with no strong roots anywhere however the areas he did live in were always notorious Muslim areas for their hate preachers and such. He was often in Islamic dress which is to me always something notable about these converts. He also may have gotten some further radicalising in Saudi Arabia but that is unclear.

So what can be taken from the profile of such a man as the solutions? I'll outline some bullet points to be quick and to the point.

1: Stopping immigration may help the overall problem but doesn't matter to those here already. Mass deportations are too heavy handed, hits a lot of innocent people, and ultimately will never have the public's support.

2: Jails are breeding beds of these loonies be it in Britain, France, and any other place who allows such circumstances. Criminals finding Islam in prison and then trying to quickly get into heaven so to speak is nothing new. With haste Islamic gangs in prisons must be cracked down on and this converting, which many criminals initially do to spare them of the violence of Islamic convicts, has to end. Islamic preaching has no place in jail.

3: It is often forgotten just how important and vital local roots are to a person. Some would say that is simply the digital age at work but I disagree. You see the chain goes: Yourself, Family, Friends, Town, County, Region, Country. Many governments including the British one (in England anyway) has waged a crusade/Jihad (hyperbole) against Nationalism especially during the time of Labour. Nationalism is at the top of the chain and if you are for it then you are much more likely to also abide by the other links in the chain which is simple logic. Even if someone who loves their country becomes a loony and commits these sort of acts then at least he is more likely to go somewhere else and do them. So in conclusion we need to bring people closer together and instil love for their town, county, region, and last but not least, their country.

4: Radical Islam gets a lot of attention but it ain't the main driver for these things. That fault lays at the feet of Conservative Islam, also known as "Moderate" Islam and Mainstream Islam. Islam as many will tell you is more then simply a religion as it's a political ideology, a culture, and a nation. If you don't burn these insidious tendrils wrapped around people then these Radicals will forever be popping out of the ground, its simply too easy for a Conservative to morph into a Radical.

4a: As such as a political ideology it needs to be treated as firmly as possible with anyone who supports it told exactly what they are, lunatics. Treat any who wants sharia as you would a Nazi wanting a holocaust. 

4b: As a culture the banning of Islamic dress is perhaps heavy handed (though in stores and such no issue). Its a tricky subject but ultimately those who adopt such things should be seen as old fashioned weirdos, something which would help less of them adopt it. The destroying of the ghettos also helps in this matter as they can't huddle together and turn a part of town into a culturally Islamic area. Why is a dress so important? Because if you convince yourself like say this man did, that you are not "British" but "Islamic" in culture then you're on your way to being a crazy.

4c: Finally we must tackle the nation aspect of it which is all very easy. Nationalism, a love for your land and its people, lays in the path of Islam in this matter. Instead of weakening Nationalism to allow Islamic tendrils to take root we must instead strengthen Nationalism.

Final words: I have outlined some things to do which are by no means extreme, though in the mind of those who want to be on their knees I suppose any action no matter what it might be is extreme. Many of you are too overawed by the Roz to reply I know but for those that still can engage please do target the argument and not the person alright? You can fling as many barbs at me but it won't prove me wrong in anything I've said above. 

• Upvote 4

Now that it is confirmed its time for yet another thread on terrorist activity, how to solve such things, and we hope some entertainment from a certain stripe of person who are so afraid, paralysed with fear in fact, no matter what they put in their hashtags. I feel terribly for all the people killed by car accidents at the time this happened. They just get ignored because some random hatemonger on the Internet can't deal with another religion/people having freedom.

It being so soon after some details might be inaccurate but his profile currently is as follows: The child of immigrants, a white mother and black father, Islam came to him when he was jailed for slashing at a person with a knife (though it may have been also when he married a Muslim woman, the deal with marriage in Islam is not often talked about). He lived a "nomadic" life with no strong roots anywhere however the areas he did live in were always notorious Muslim areas for their hate preachers and such. He was often in Islamic dress which is to me always something notable about these converts. He also may have gotten some further radicalising in Saudi Arabia but that is unclear. So as you said we know nothing, so this paragraph should probably be removed unless you won't be able to "win" in whatever way that's meant.

So what can be taken from the profile of such a man as the solutions? I'll outline some bullet points to be quick and to the point. I'm sure you'll be wrong.

1: Stopping immigration may help the overall problem but doesn't matter to those here already. Mass deportations are too heavy handed, hits a lot of innocent people, and ultimately will never have the public's support. Stopping immigration will not happen and will not affect what the very few radicals (who are almost all citizens of the country they attack) from entering or not.

2: Jails are breeding beds of these loonies be it in Britain, France, and any other place who allows such circumstances. Criminals finding Islam in prison and then trying to quickly get into heaven so to speak is nothing new. With haste Islamic gangs in prisons must be cracked down on and this converting, which many criminals initially do to spare them of the violence of Islamic convicts, has to end. Islamic preaching has no place in jail. Oh yes, I've heard making their lives worse makes the potential terrorist converts love the country that did that to them and much less likely to be radicalized and and carryout attacks. With so much alienation from the other ethnic groups and are crammed into ghettos with no hope for jobs or a decent education and all that's provided beyond astoundingly terrible housing and treatment by non-Islamic citizens is a mosque and an Imam.

3: It is often forgotten just how important and vital local roots are to a person. Some would say that is simply the digital age at work but I disagree. You see the chain goes: Yourself, Family, Friends, Town, County, Region, Country. Many governments including the British one (in England anyway) has waged a crusade/Jihad (hyperbole) against Nationalism especially during the time of Labour. Nationalism is at the top of the chain and if you are for it then you are much more likely to also abide by the other links in the chain which is simple logic. You should read a book on logic. That example isn't an example of it at all. Even if someone who loves their country becomes a loony and commits these sort of acts then at least he is more likely to go somewhere else and do them. Are you purposefully ignoring the overwhelming tendency of home-grown terrorists attack their home country targets almost exclusively? So in conclusion we need to bring people closer together and instil love for their town, county, region, and last but not least, their country. That's never going to be done, but is the first non-lie/made up quote attributed to me/possibly useful thing I think I've ever seen you post.

4: Radical Islam gets a lot of attention but it ain't the main driver for these things. That fault lays at the feet of Conservative Islam, also known as "Moderate" Islam and Mainstream Islam.  Moderates don't commit terrorist attacks. If they did it'd be described as them having been "radicalized" in the news,. Islam as many will tell you is more then simply a religion as it's a political ideology, a culture, and a nation.This isn't representative of moderate Islamic beliefs already. If you don't burn these insidious tendrils wrapped around people then these Radicals will forever be popping out of the ground, its simply too easy for a Conservative to morph into a Radical. Feel free to suggest something that's not illegal in the United States by domestic law and/or treaty and/or UN resolution then feel free to brainstorm while keeping in mind they still absolutely have the right to speech whose content angers you so.

4a: As such as a political ideology it needs to be treated as firmly as possible with anyone who supports it told exactly what they are, lunatics. Treat any who wants sharia as you would a Nazi wanting a holocaust. Yes, alienate them further from mainstream society. That definitely won't leave them hopeless and looking for some meaning in their life that might just be provided by a charismatic Imam. That strategy will totally not be any of the many radical attacks in the past years against their native countries. Improving living conditions is ludicrous, let's just do something extreme as hell that's not going to work, eh Roz?

4b: As a culture the banning of Islamic dress is perhaps heavy handed (though in stores and such no issue).Depending on where you're talking about this probably isn't even a legal option. Its a tricky subject but ultimately those who adopt such things should be seen as old fashioned weirdos, something which would help less of them adopt it. The destroying of the ghettos also helps in this matter as they can't huddle together and turn a part of town into a culturally Islamic area. Why is a dress so important? Because if you convince yourself like say this man did, that you are not "British" but "Islamic" in culture then you're on your way to being a crazy. People are going to dress as they like. I'm aware of no Western country successfully (that's the important part before you try to gotcha me again) integrated Muslims after forcing them all to go without jobs or much of anything to do but go to mosque and talk to the Imam. It's also likely a constitutional violation and probably a UN violation to attempt this.

4c: Finally we must tackle the nation aspect of it which is all very easy. Nationalism, a love for your land and its people, lays in the path of Islam in this matter. Instead of weakening Nationalism to allow Islamic tendrils to take root we must instead strengthen Nationalism. Which'll lead to fascism and be worse than the situation we have now. Do you actually think before you type or what?

Final words: I have outlined some things to do which are by no means extreme (You might have had one, though it's unclear , though in the mind of those who want to be on their knees I suppose any action no matter what it might be is extreme. Many of you are too overawed by the Roz to reply I know but for those that still can engage please do target the argument and not the person alright? You can fling as many barbs at me but it won't prove me wrong in anything I've said above. You prove yourself wrong. This particular post was the easiest yet.

GICjEwp.gif

Asked to debate the points if they disagree and not fling insults... starts by calling me a hatemonger immediately. You lose, bye bye.

Your responses are so poor I'm not going to bog down another thread, especially my own, with responding to that mess. Format your response properly too also, its not difficult.

• Upvote 1

Asked to debate the points if they disagree and not fling insults... starts by calling me a hatemonger immediately. You lose, bye bye. You're leaving? I didn't think you were so sad about how unsuccessful you'd been.

Your responses are so poor I'm not going to bog down another thread, especially my own, with responding to that mess. Format your response properly too also, its not difficult. I for. mat my responses properly. Adjust to them or ignore.

GICjEwp.gif

I for. mat my responses properly. Adjust to them or ignore.

Can't even format his short sentence or the word "format" for that matter properly. Sad!

I suppose this would be another Comrade Milton vs Rozalia thread. I've been a fan of such threads, though.

Its a piece on what I, the Roz, believe to be the way forward from this problem. I don't mind as ever being correct and given supremacy in the chamber of ideas, but I'd rather someone did try to take part. 

Now that it is confirmed its time for yet another thread on terrorist activity, how to solve such things, and we hope some entertainment from a certain stripe of person who are so afraid, paralysed with fear in fact, no matter what they put in their hashtags.

It being so soon after some details might be inaccurate but his profile currently is as follows: The child of immigrants, a white mother and black father, Islam came to him when he was jailed for slashing at a person with a knife (though it may have been also when he married a Muslim woman, the deal with marriage in Islam is not often talked about). He lived a "nomadic" life with no strong roots anywhere however the areas he did live in were always notorious Muslim areas for their hate preachers and such. He was often in Islamic dress which is to me always something notable about these converts. He also may have gotten some further radicalising in Saudi Arabia but that is unclear.

So what can be taken from the profile of such a man as the solutions? I'll outline some bullet points to be quick and to the point.

1: Stopping immigration may help the overall problem but doesn't matter to those here already. Mass deportations are too heavy handed, hits a lot of innocent people, and ultimately will never have the public's support.

2: Jails are breeding beds of these loonies be it in Britain, France, and any other place who allows such circumstances. Criminals finding Islam in prison and then trying to quickly get into heaven so to speak is nothing new. With haste Islamic gangs in prisons must be cracked down on and this converting, which many criminals initially do to spare them of the violence of Islamic convicts, has to end. Islamic preaching has no place in jail.

3: It is often forgotten just how important and vital local roots are to a person. Some would say that is simply the digital age at work but I disagree. You see the chain goes: Yourself, Family, Friends, Town, County, Region, Country. Many governments including the British one (in England anyway) has waged a crusade/Jihad (hyperbole) against Nationalism especially during the time of Labour. Nationalism is at the top of the chain and if you are for it then you are much more likely to also abide by the other links in the chain which is simple logic. Even if someone who loves their country becomes a loony and commits these sort of acts then at least he is more likely to go somewhere else and do them. So in conclusion we need to bring people closer together and instil love for their town, county, region, and last but not least, their country.

4: Radical Islam gets a lot of attention but it ain't the main driver for these things. That fault lays at the feet of Conservative Islam, also known as "Moderate" Islam and Mainstream Islam. Islam as many will tell you is more then simply a religion as it's a political ideology, a culture, and a nation. If you don't burn these insidious tendrils wrapped around people then these Radicals will forever be popping out of the ground, its simply too easy for a Conservative to morph into a Radical.

4a: As such as a political ideology it needs to be treated as firmly as possible with anyone who supports it told exactly what they are, lunatics. Treat any who wants sharia as you would a Nazi wanting a holocaust. 

4b: As a culture the banning of Islamic dress is perhaps heavy handed (though in stores and such no issue). Its a tricky subject but ultimately those who adopt such things should be seen as old fashioned weirdos, something which would help less of them adopt it. The destroying of the ghettos also helps in this matter as they can't huddle together and turn a part of town into a culturally Islamic area. Why is a dress so important? Because if you convince yourself like say this man did, that you are not "British" but "Islamic" in culture then you're on your way to being a crazy.

4c: Finally we must tackle the nation aspect of it which is all very easy. Nationalism, a love for your land and its people, lays in the path of Islam in this matter. Instead of weakening Nationalism to allow Islamic tendrils to take root we must instead strengthen Nationalism.

Final words: I have outlined some things to do which are by no means extreme, though in the mind of those who want to be on their knees I suppose any action no matter what it might be is extreme. Many of you are too overawed by the Roz to reply I know but for those that still can engage please do target the argument and not the person alright? You can fling as many barbs at me but it won't prove me wrong in anything I've said above. 

1. A ban wouldn't have stopped the attacker. He was born in the UK. Maybe it could have stopped his parents from coming here, but a ban now won't be useful for at least another 2-3 decades. 

2. No comment. 

3. By turning the superbowl/world cup into a national holiday with a 3-day weekend? I'm down. 

4. Make the Caliphate great again? Is this the hope that people will identify with a nation before a religion? If so, you haven't seen southern Alabama. 

I think it's a regional issue. The rise of ISIS was a foreign policy failure of the Obama administration. As much as I tend to disagree with McCain on slush funding the military with diversions from healthcare, social security, and welfare, I do agree that we should have laid another 5,000 American lives in the region to keep the peace and suppress radical insurgents - however unpopular that may have been. Maintenance of regional power would have kept the Russians out, and probably helped us respond better to the Syrian civil war. Had Obama made the tough decision of staying in Iraq, radical terrorism wouldn't be such a huge problem today. I can understand why he did it though, cause, !@#$ing Bush/Chaney.

I believe stamping out terror is a military/political/economic issue. I am also a believer of good ol' dollar diplomacy, though that's probably unpopular and impractical now. You want to fix terror? Squash ISIS, raise the standard of living, restore order and commerce in the region. Rebuild roads and infrastructure to support job growth, and maybe get a favorable oil deal in the process. But that's not going to happen because that would mean 30,000 American lives and $2T. 

!@#$ing Bush/Chaney. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1. A ban wouldn't have stopped the attacker. He was born in the UK. Maybe it could have stopped his parents from coming here, but a ban now won't be useful for at least another 2-3 decades. 

2. No comment. 

3. By turning the superbowl/world cup into a national holiday with a 3-day weekend? I'm down. 

4. Make the Caliphate great again? Is this the hope that people will identify with a nation before a religion? If so, you haven't seen southern Alabama. 

I think it's a regional issue. The rise of ISIS was a foreign policy failure of the Obama administration. As much as I tend to disagree with McCain on slush funding the military with diversions from healthcare, social security, and welfare, I do agree that we should have laid another 5,000 American lives in the region to keep the peace and suppress radical insurgents - however unpopular that may have been. Maintenance of regional power would have kept the Russians out, and probably helped us respond better to the Syrian civil war. Had Obama made the tough decision of staying in Iraq, radical terrorism wouldn't be such a huge problem today. I can understand why he did it though, cause, !@#$ Bush/Chaney.

I believe stamping out terror is a military/political/economic issue. I am also a believer of good ol' dollar diplomacy, though that's probably unpopular and impractical now. You want to fix terror? Squash ISIS, raise the standard of living, restore order and commerce in the region. Rebuild roads and infrastructure to support job growth, and maybe get a favorable oil deal in the process. But that's not going to happen because that would mean 30,000 American lives and $2T. 

!@#$ Bush/Chaney. 

1: I said overall problem and said it wouldn't stop those already here which the profile made mention of him being. My point there was to say stopping immigration isn't a magic bullet. Many are already in the west or will manifest their radical thoughts in the future.

2: Do you agree we need to put an end to the converting of inmates to Islam/religion in prison or not?

3: ???

4: I'm not referring to ISIS. Referring to the supranationalist concept in Islam between its believers that unlike in other religions is quite strong (due to it also containing politics and culture within it).

I was against removing Saddam, Qaddafi, and Assad. However that is a problem which isn't quite what this here is about. This here is about homegrown terrorists and how to go about stopping them. 

Doesn't it seem kind of like a trend?

ISIS *cough* Dogs of hell *cough* starts losing - Lone wolf attack - Anti-Immigration/Muslim/Islamic (Whatever you want to call it) rhetoric - More extremists are born due to this hatred - More people join ISIS *cough* Dogs of hell *cough*  - ISIS keeps losing. Rinse Repeat.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Doesn't it seem kind of like a trend?

ISIS *cough* Dogs of hell *cough* starts losing - Lone wolf attack - Anti-Immigration/Muslim/Islamic (Whatever you want to call it) rhetoric - More extremists are born due to this hatred - More people join ISIS *cough* Dogs of hell *cough*  - ISIS keeps losing. Rinse Repeat.

Please do not misrepresent what I have said here. My message is one of bringing people together and not hateful speech. 

1. Is this a point or just a fact?

2. Islam in a British prison? The prisoners there are literally 99% white trash and like 5 black guys.

3. I mean, a good % of Britain will hate Westminister no matter what, so that's going to work a good 5 days until it gets dropped.

4. Yes, let's follow an ideology of "My country>else". I think the word you're looking for is "Patriotism" for this scenario.

Please do not misrepresent what I have said here. My message is one of bringing people together and not hateful speech. 

I'm not directly pointing at anything you said, strange you would think that.

P.S. But do keep in mind, hate brings people together as well, hell if not more than anything else. Yet, hate will always face opposition no matter the numbers, it is after all part of human history, it hasn't changed from the "Patriot/ Extreme National Pride" in the WWs nor has it changed from ego from biblical times.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

1. Is this a point or just a fact?

2. Islam in a British prison? The prisoners there are literally 99% white trash and like 5 black guys.

3. I mean, a good % of Britain will hate Westminister no matter what, so that's going to work a good 5 days until it gets dropped.

4. Yes, let's follow an ideology of "My country>else". I think the word you're looking for is "Patriotism" for this scenario.

1: Its me getting it out of the way immediately. 

2: White: 72.0% Black: 13.7% Asian 7.1%. Mixed: 3.5%. East Asian: 1.4%. They do not make up 51% of the prison population or something like that no, however Islam is a noted problem in prisons. Islamic gangs terrorise other prisoners and conversion happens for safety. This killer who recently carried out his attack became a Muslim in prison and it went from there. This is not to say all who convert in Prison go on to become terrorists of course, but nevertheless it is an unacceptable practise that needs ending.

3: A large amount of people detest Westminster/London. That is quite irrelevant to them connecting to their local area and loving it and their country.

4: 

Nationalist

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/nationalist?a=british

a person who wants their country to be politically independent
a person who strongly believes their country is better than others:

Nationalism
a nation's wish and attempt to be politically independent
a great or too great love of your own country:

Patriot
a person who loves their country and, if necessary, will fight for it

Patriotism
the feeling of loving your country more than any others and being proud of it

Jingoist
someone who believes that their own country is always best:

Jingoism
the extreme belief that your own country is always best, often shown in enthusiastic support for a war against another country:

Chauvinist
believing or showing an unreasonable belief that your own country or race is the best or most important:

Chauvinism
the strong and unreasonable belief that your own country or race is the best or most important:

Nationalism isn't all unreasonable. Patriotism can also be spun negatively with "I will stand by my country whether it be right or wrong". Its not worth bothering over it being Nationalism or Patriotism in the end, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the country and its culture should indeed be supreme inside its borders. This is not to say other Nations are inferior, far be it in fact as they should be supreme over our own in their borders.

I'm not directly pointing at anything you said, strange you would think that.

P.S. But do keep in mind, hate brings people together as well, hell if not more than anything else. Yet, hate will always face opposition no matter the numbers, it is after all part of human history, it hasn't changed from the "Patriot/ Extreme National Pride" in the WWs nor has it changed from ego from biblical times.

Apologies. 

I'd like to say to that then that you should support what I'm saying then. The easy way outs are as followed. 1: Deport ALL OF THEM. GET 'EM OUT!. 2: We've tried nothing and are all out of ideas. So lets just sit on our hands and do nothing. I reject both of those stances. I firmly believe that cultural and Nationalist bonds can overcome such things, if directed positively anyway.

1: Its me getting it out of the way immediately. 

2: White: 72.0% Black: 13.7% Asian 7.1%. Mixed: 3.5%. East Asian: 1.4%. They do not make up 51% of the prison population or something like that no, however Islam is a noted problem in prisons. Islamic gangs terrorise other prisoners and conversion happens for safety. This killer who recently carried out his attack became a Muslim in prison and it went from there. This is not to say all who convert in Prison go on to become terrorists of course, but nevertheless it is an unacceptable practise that needs ending.

3: A large amount of people detest Westminster/London. That is quite irrelevant to them connecting to their local area and loving it and their country.

4: 

Nationalist

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/nationalist?a=british

a person who wants their country to be politically independent
a person who strongly believes their country is better than others:

Nationalism
a nation's wish and attempt to be politically independent
a great or too great love of your own country:

Patriot
a person who loves their country and, if necessary, will fight for it

Patriotism
the feeling of loving your country more than any others and being proud of it

Jingoist
someone who believes that their own country is always best:

Jingoism
the extreme belief that your own country is always best, often shown in enthusiastic support for a war against another country:

Chauvinist
believing or showing an unreasonable belief that your own country or race is the best or most important:

Chauvinism
the strong and unreasonable belief that your own country or race is the best or most important: 

I assume those definitions are some kind of decoration? They're not valid political definitions so IDK what else they could be.
Nationalism isn't all unreasonable. Patriotism can also be spun negatively with "I will stand by my country whether it be right or wrong". Its not worth bothering over it being Nationalism or Patriotism in the end, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the country and its culture should indeed be supreme inside its borders. This is not to say other Nations are inferior, far be it in fact as they should be supreme over our own in their borders. Turns to fascism.

Apologies. It's okay. I think you should get some help, though.

I'd like to say to that then that you should support what I'm saying then. The easy way outs are as followed. 1: Deport ALL OF THEM. GET 'EM OUT!. That's against domestic law, treaties and a number of UN resolutions. So, uh, we can't actually do that. If there's even a threat to their safety in their home country they have to remain here.  2: We've tried nothing and are all out of ideas. So lets just sit on our hands and do nothing. I reject both of those stances. I firmly believe that cultural and Nationalist bonds can overcome such things, if directed positively anyway. We can get our very own fascist to go have sleepovers and camp and stuff with his buddy V-Daddy Putin.

GICjEwp.gif

The simple answer is, find these people, or their friends or both, and watch them 24/7. Catch them when they are about to act. Interrogate them. Find their terrorist allies and where they are, and go destroy them.

The how of it is a little more complicated, though.
How far do you go to find these terrorists' allies?

Can you exterminate them without incurring innocent casualties (probably not in most cases) ?

If not, what are acceptable bystander casualties? Any? None?

If none, then what do you do? Wait to be attacked again? Watch them forever, 24/7?

When your enemy doesn't wade into battle, waving standards and adhering to battle lines, it makes it extremely difficult to stop them before they attack - especially when they don't seem to give a damn about their own lives.

This is why I believe that the best answer to this problem is to attack the ideology. To get it at its source: children. Teach children right from wrong. Raise them in the way they should go. Do not let them fall victim to radical Islamist beliefs.

The simple answer is, find these people, or their friends or both, and watch them 24/7. Catch them when they are about to act. Interrogate them. Find their terrorist allies and where they are, and go destroy them.

The how of it is a little more complicated, though.

How far do you go to find these terrorists' allies?

Can you exterminate them without incurring innocent casualties (probably not in most cases) ? The US is currently killing roughly 40 people per attempt on one, successful or not.

If not, what are acceptable bystander casualties? Any? None? Each one generates several more terrorists so probably want to keep that as low as possible.

If none, then what do you do? Wait to be attacked again? Watch them forever, 24/7? Notice they are less harmful than heart disease, cancer or car accidents and stop bothering with it.

When your enemy doesn't wade into battle, waving standards and adhering to battle lines, it makes it extremely difficult to stop them before they attack - especially when they don't seem to give a damn about their own lives. If you're referring to ISIS their current goal is to force the US and ideally a few other Western powers into a ground war in a Syria where they believe Mohammed will kill all infidels and the world will Armageddon itself.

This is why I believe that the best answer to this problem is to attack the ideology. To get it at its source: children. Teach children right from wrong.They do; their definitions of these just doesn't happen to match ours. Raise them in the way they should go. Do not let them fall victim to radical Islamist beliefs. That would require us to somehow destroy a large number of Saudi Princes who fund them and recover the money without alienating Saudi Arabia or triggering a bigger conflict. Turning this into a war against Islam is so terribly stupid it's hard to believe you're advocating any of it. Islam is like 1.1 billion followers. How many of them are terrorists? And so how much of a Holocaust against them are we planning to destroy an absolutely tiny number of believers in it.

GICjEwp.gif

While I certainly understand why in the modern period there's a confusion as to whether Nationalism and Fascism are the same thing, doing so from a position of living in a country founded on an idea of national self determination and an idea that one is best served by governance that is accountable to the people of that land and not of another is to be preferred seems to be missing a larger picture. Yes, there are nations that formed a sense of identity that included explicitly authoritarian and totalitarian ideas. An argument that preserving the ideals of an open society where people are able to interact with one another freely and can do so with minimal government interference becomes inherently fascist tends to loop back on itself and yield inconsistent results.

Notice they are less harmful than heart disease, cancer or car accidents and stop bothering with it.

That would require us to somehow destroy a large number of Saudi Princes who fund them and recover the money without alienating Saudi Arabia or triggering a bigger conflict. Turning this into a war against Islam is so terribly stupid it's hard to believe you're advocating any of it. Islam is like 1.1 billion followers. How many of them are terrorists? And so how much of a Holocaust against them are we planning to destroy an absolutely tiny number of believers in it.

Milton busting out the high grade whataboutery with Ender quickly. More people die from cancer then many other diseases, so lets not bother curing them. Just stupid. 

FYI Ender this is ComradeMilton who supports, heavily in fact, Saudi Arabia teaching kids such vile things (and Nazis... and the KKK... yeah). In fact if you happen to be American then he thinks you're unAmerican to be against such things.

This is why I believe that the best answer to this problem is to attack the ideology. To get it at its source: children. Teach children right from wrong. Raise them in the way they should go. Do not let them fall victim to radical Islamist beliefs.

Naturally. The answer is by no means complicated. However I would expand on that and say that standard mainstream Islamic beliefs is what we can't let them fall victim to. Its from there that they can springboard into the Radical side of it. No Muslim who is Liberal in his beliefs when it comes to women, homosexuals, Jews, and other people are going to be doing these mad attacks.

Milton busting out the high grade whataboutery with Ender quickly. More people die from cancer then many other diseases, so lets not bother curing them. Just stupid. What,, exactly, makes focusing on the true mass killers of Americans rather than a tiny group of killers you're more likely to be struck by lightning than ever be affected by them?

FYI Ender this is ComradeMilton who supports, heavily in fact, Saudi Arabia teaching kids such vile things (and Nazis... and the KKK... yeah). In fact if you happen to be American then he thinks you're unAmerican to be against such things. Surprised you still haven't figured out how this isn't what I believe.

Naturally. The answer is by no means complicated. However I would expand on that and say that standard mainstream Islamic beliefs is what we can't let them fall victim to. Its from there that they can springboard into the Radical sid You're going to attempt to do it despite Does this next sentence mean you're going to kill my friends since they're liberal Muslims and your argument depends on them not existing?. No Muslim who is Liberal in his beliefs when it comes to women, homosexuals, Jews, and other people are going to be doing these mad attacks So .<-- Absolutely not achievable, a violation of state and federal law, international treaty and United Nations ConventionsHow old are you? I personally know and spend time with three friends who are Muslim. Two Somalis and an American convert. All three follow a very liberal Islamic religion, support Israel's right to exist (and one of the Somalis thinks they should get half of Jerusalem as a new capital),Two do not support Sharia usage  likeat all and the other supports it in a very loose way similar to binding arbitration with very loose connections of any kind to the really weird parts of the Quran. They think of a lot of it the Biblical requirement to never wear mixed fiber clothing, which is to say, basically not at all.

Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

What,, exactly, makes focusing on the true mass killers of Americans rather than a tiny group of killers you're more likely to be struck by lightning than ever be affected by them?

Surprised you still haven't figured out how this isn't what I believe.

How old are you? I personally know and spend time with three friends who are Muslim. Two Somalis and an American convert. All three follow a very liberal Islamic religion, support Israel's right to exist (and one of the Somalis thinks they should get half of Jerusalem as a new capital),Two do not support Sharia usage  likeat all and the other supports it in a very loose way similar to binding arbitration with very loose connections of any kind to the really weird parts of the Quran. They think of a lot of it the Biblical requirement to never wear mixed fiber clothing, which is to say, basically not at all.

The example makes it quite clear how stupid such whataboutery is. Say 100 people get mowed down by some Islamic loony. Meh, more people die in car crashes so lets sit on our hands.

I think NeoNazis have the right to teach as they see fit. That's not supporting them, it's supporting the Constitution.

Your support of Nazis, KKK, Islamists, and others teaching young children sexism, homophobia, racism, and other vile things is very well noted. 

Oh no, an anecdote. What ever will I do? You'd think after seeing your friends weren't representative of the majority of people here you'd work work it out but don't worry, no one expects you to. Let me tell you something. I grew up in an area that is 50% Muslim. It took till upper school for me to not be at a school that was 95% Muslim. The upper itself was only a mere 50% Muslim. Growing up if we count just in-school friends (I knew people from other schools) I had only enough non-Muslim friends to put on one hand (and even then one was black). Trust me, I know Muslims. Been around them all my life.

As a child I suffered racism from Muslims for example, but at the same time there were Muslims who weren't racist and supported me. I know, like any rational person does, that it is "not all". What I also know is that as Liberal as the good ones are that they are too fearful to ever leave Islam as some would want. Parents is how a child explains why they are too scared but they then grow up and still they remain and why is that? Because of the stuff I've outlined and needs to be tackled. To repeat myself for the millionth time with you, by protecting the Conservative Muslims you hurt Liberal Muslims and those who don't want to be Muslim. Conservative Muslims via fear and thuggery deny people their freedom of religion, something you ultimately support.  

No Muslim who is Liberal in his beliefs when it comes to women, homosexuals, Jews, and other people are going to be doing these mad attacks. Absolutely false. I just described three liberal Muslims who are friends of mine and your characterization of their beliefs is so absurdly inaccurate it's almost difficult to counter.

GICjEwp.gif

2. No comment. 

I think it's a regional issue. The rise of ISIS was a foreign policy failure of the Obama administration. Core ISIS elite operatives are most frequently found to have been former state security officials who were dismissed and left without anyway to survive by W.  As much as I tend to disagree with McCain on slush funding the military with diversions from healthcare, social security, and welfare  Absolutely out of the question: Americans require healthcare, Social Security and welfare far more than your desire to be W 2.0 policy opinions. Had Obama made the tough decision of staying in Iraq, radical terrorism wouldn't be such a huge problem today. I can understand why he did it though, cause, !@#$ Bush/Chaney. Also Iraq told us to leave their country..,

Milton busting out the high grade whataboutery with Ender quickly. More people die from cancer then many other diseases, so lets not bother curing them. Just stupid. 

FYI Ender this is ComradeMilton who supports, heavily in fact, Saudi Arabia teaching kids such vile things (and Nazis... and the KKK... yeah). In fact if you happen to be American then he thinks you're unAmerican to be against such things. Again, no, I do not.

Naturally. The answer is by no means complicated. However I would expand on that and say that standard mainstream Islamic beliefs is what we can't let them fall victim to. Its from there that they can springboard into the Radical side of it. No Muslim who is Liberal in his beliefs when it comes to women, homosexuals, Jews, and other people are going to be doing these mad attacks.

The example makes it quite clear how stupid such whataboutery is. Say 100 people get mowed down by some Islamic loony. Meh, more people die in car crashes so lets sit on our hands. We'd b with just a little of the money we're pouring into the Middle East. much better solved treating as many people as we can to avoid premature death beginning with those with the highest risk factors. We could save thousands a day

Your support of Nazis, KKK, Islamists, and others teaching young children sexism, homophobia, racism, and other vile things is very well noted. You sill haven't noticed I don't believe this? It's the primary lie you keep repeating that I've been referring to.

Oh no, an anecdote. What ever will I do? You'd think after seeing your friends weren't representative of the majority of people here you'd work work it out but don't worry, no one expects you to. Let me tell you something. I grew up in an area that is 50% Muslim. It took till upper school for me to not be at a school that was 95% Muslim. The upper itself was only a mere 50% Muslim. Growing up if we count just in-school friends (I knew people from other schools) I had only enough non-Muslim friends to put on one hand (and even then one was black). Trust me, I know Muslims. Been around them all my life.

As a child I suffered racism from Muslims for example, but at the same time there were Muslims who weren't racist and supported me. I know, like any rational person does, that it is "not all". What I also know is that as Liberal as the good ones are that they are too fearful to ever leave Islam. Mine are virtually absent from Islam at this point. To repeat myself for the millionth time with you, by protecting the Conservative Muslims you hurt Liberal Muslims and those who don't want to be Muslim.Similarlyof the hate groups I need for a short period of time with the ACLU. I don't support them or basically anyone else you keep naming no matter what you say. Conservative Muslims via fear and thuggery deny people their freedom of religion, something you ultimately support.  

GICjEwp.gif

No Muslim who is Liberal in his beliefs when it comes to women, homosexuals, Jews, and other people are going to be doing these mad attacks. Absolutely false. I just described three liberal Muslims who are friends of mine and your characterization of their beliefs is so absurdly inaccurate it's almost difficult to counter.

I'm actually going to leave that straight up as it is because of how funny it flows. No Liberal Muslim would do such mad attacks I say. Not so you holla. 

Again, no, I do not

You sill haven't noticed I don't believe this? It's the primary lie you keep repeating that I've been referring to.

Similarlyof the hate groups I need for a short period of time with the ACLU. I don't support them or basically anyone else you keep naming no matter what you say.

That is your message actually. You hide behind your constitution and decry others going against you as UnAmerican for not following it. You don't use the exact words but its not hard to work out.

I think NeoNazis have the right to teach as they see fit. That's not supporting them, it's supporting the Constitution.

I'm not, nor would I ever need to lie about something regarding yourself. The truth is more damaging to you then any lie I could ever make up. Your support of those groups teaching young children such things is well noted, fact. Nothing a lie about it. 

You support and defend Conservative Muslims, who no aren't listed as a hate group... though that'd downplay just how nasty and effective they are I would say. You are have rendered yourself blind and deaf to the fact that Conservative Islam, that holds supremacy currently with thanks to people like you protecting them as they stomp on Liberal Muslims/Apostates/Ahmadis/so on,  needs to be defeated. They are not the Radicals so stop trying to claim they are. They are not "moderate" in a positive sense either. They are hateful people not far from those Radicals who as a group put fear in many people with their threats and thuggery if you leave the faith or talk out against their stupid vile beliefs on homosexuals, women, Jews, and so forth.

I'm actually going to leave that straight up as it is because of how funny it flows. No Liberal Muslim would do such mad attacks I say. Not so you holla. 

That is your message actually.  You hide behind your constitution and decry others going against you as UnAmerican for not following it. You don't use the exact words but its not hard to work out. i think for you it actually is based on what you post about me and this issue.

I'm not, nor would I ever need to lie about something regarding yourself. The truth is more damaging to you then any lie I could ever make up. Your support of those groups teaching young children such things is well noted, fact. Nothing a lie about it.  Except I don't, I haven't and I won't do these things like you're posting.

You support and defend Conservative Muslims, who no aren't listed as a hate group... though that'd downplay just how nasty and effective they are I would say. You are have rendered yourself blind and deaf to the fact that Conservative Islam, that holds supremacy currently with thanks to people like you protecting them as they stomp on Liberal Muslims/Apostates/Ahmadis/so on,  needs to be defeated. If someone is a Muslim and hasn't done anything, why, exactly, would I not support them? They are not the Radicals so stop trying to claim they are. They are not "moderate" in a positive sense either. They are hateful people not far from those Radicals who as a group put fear in many people with their threats and thuggery if you leave the faith or talk out against their stupid vile beliefs on homosexuals, women, Jews, and so forth.

GICjEwp.gif

wait what..

you heard it here first folks. Everyday Muslims are also Terrorists.

Edited by Callum
  • Upvote 3

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9