FBI investigating Trump

Caecus

CNN is fake news! lol. I'm surprised this didn't show up in my news feed. 

Oh !@#$, WSJ is reporting it too. Woooooooowwwwwwwww. Joe and Rachel are going to be all up in this shit. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

"The US lacks a left wing party"

Whatever https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_of_the_United_States

The democrats are mostly modern liberals and social liberals,only a few factions are centrists. They're a centrist party, not a liberal one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

"Today, the House Democratic caucus is composed mostly of progressives and centrists,[6] with a smaller minority of conservative Democrats. The party's philosophy of modern liberalism advocates social and economic equality, along with the welfare state.[13] It seeks to provide government intervention and regulation in the economy.[14] These interventions, such as the introduction of social programs, support for labor unions, affordable college tuitions, moves toward universal health care and equal opportunity, consumer protection, and environmental protection form the core of the party's economic policy.[13][15]" Yes, centrists.

GICjEwp.gif

Wow, you seem so sure for someone who wasn't part of the Trump campaign or has security clearance in the American government. 

Plot twist: Roz is Gucifer 2.0. 

40% in the first two months of a presidency is still a historical low. We were at 40% last week. The only other two presidents who had a lower approval rating than Trump was Bush and Nixon, both in the upper 20s. Bush, because he shat 3 trillion dollars into the Iraq war, and Nixon because he listened in on some phone calls to try and get dirt on his political opponent. That's why I didn't think you were an American. Because Americans, regardless of how much they like a president, will flip their shit if they screw with our institutions and rights for white people. It's part of our national identity. 

You don't need such things to see the obvious. Trump of all people was championing wikileaks because their leaks were supporting him. As for his stopping people calling such things out I've seen it reported from the Democrat end when questions were asked why they only started to lay into "rigging" after having lost. If Trump masterminded it or it was on accident is ultimately irrelevant to the matter of him having played them.

Everyone here who disagrees with you is secretly a Russian indeed comrade. Little known fact but there are 17,410,742 Russians in Great Britain and 62,984,825 Russians in America. Our Soviet infiltrators are high in number and effectiveness. 

And that right there is why it was laughable for you to talk to me on what a Nationalist/Patriot is American or otherwise. 

I don't think you know what I'm talking about when I say American nationalism is based on idealistic foundation rather than race or religion and is inherently different from nationalism elsewhere.

That's why I didn't think you were an American. Because Americans, regardless of how much they like a president, will flip their shit if they screw with our institutions and rights for white people. It's part of our national identity. 

You'll criticise Trump and his supporters in America as not really Nationalists as American Nationalism is oh so idealistic and yet can't resist later making it all about white people. So again Mr Globalist, do not try to lecture me on Nationalism please. Non-American Nationalism isn't all racist and American Nationalism isn't some shining beacon in the dark, though I need not say that as you yourself have said it with that comment there. 

You don't need such things to see the obvious. Trump of all people was championing wikileaks because their leaks were supporting him. As for his stopping people calling such things out I've seen it reported from the Democrat end when questions were asked why they only started to lay into "rigging" after having lost. If Trump masterminded it or it was on accident is ultimately irrelevant to the matter of him having played them.

Everyone here who disagrees with you is secretly a Russian indeed comrade. Little known fact but there are 17,410,742 Russians in Great Britain and 62,984,825 Russians in America. Our Soviet infiltrators are high in number and effectiveness. 

And that right there is why it was laughable for you to talk to me on what a Nationalist/Patriot is American or otherwise. 

You'll criticise Trump and his supporters in America as not really Nationalists as American Nationalism is oh so idealistic and yet can't resist later making it all about white people. So again Mr Globalist, do not try to lecture me on Nationalism please. Non-American Nationalism isn't all racist and American Nationalism isn't some shining beacon in the dark, though I need not say that as you yourself have said it with that comment there. 

Still dodging reality, huh? Also, Gucifer 2.0 is not Russian. :P

Lol, I don't expect you to understand, it's not even your country. Lecturing you on American nationalism is perhaps the most effective way for you to understand why your views are inconsistent with the vast majority of Americans. You think that 40% approval is good? That's so funny, even your fake guestimate number sucks. You should have pushed it towards lower 60s, I think you can make a better argument from there. But I honestly don't care too much for it, I don't think someone whose own self-identity is so grounded in his political beliefs would be open to working it out. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Lol, I don't expect you to understand, it's not even your country. Lecturing you on American nationalism is perhaps the most effective way for you to understand why your views are inconsistent with the vast majority of Americans. You think that 40% approval is good? That's so funny, even your fake guestimate number sucks. You should have pushed it towards lower 60s, I think you can make a better argument from there. But I honestly don't care too much for it, I don't think someone whose own self-identity is so grounded in his political beliefs would be open to working it out. 

You'll have to point things out because I'm upfront and honest with things. I'm amazed how you can talk all this Russia stuff and not know that Guccifer 2.0 is considered among that crowd to have been created by the Russians. Then again you have form with not knowing basic relevant information. 

Says the person who said it wasn't racist and then said it was. You do not seem to even understand the concept of Nationalism so no, you ain't fit to be lecturing about it. As for my numbers being attacked by you it shows just how dishonest you are. If I were to have said 60% or any of the higher figures you provided you would have attacked me on it. If I say the figures are likely somewhere around that ballpark then you attack me regardless (fake guesstimate? Please, I said the exact number provided while factoring in the shyness factor). Whatever I may say will get attacked by you which is what a dishonest person does. I never at any point said 40% approval is good, simply that it doesn't matter. Most people who voted for Trump don't like him for this and that, but it simply does not matter. 

Everyone here who disagrees with you is secretly a Russian indeed comrade. Little known fact but there are 17,410,742 Russians in Great Britain and 62,984,825 Russians in America. Our Soviet infiltrators are high in number and effectiveness. We have Soviet infiltrators in exactly the same, accurate way you claim for everything, especially given they don't do the tovarisch anymore

And that right there is why it was laughable for you to talk to me on what a Nationalist/Patriot is American or otherwise. It's okay, your point there was incorrect and of no use.

You'll criticise Trump and his supporters in America as not really Nationalists as American Nationalism is oh so idealistic and yet can't resist later making it all about white people. So again Mr Globalist, do not try to lecture me on Nationalism please. Non-American Nationalism isn't all racist and American Nationalism isn't some shining beacon in the dark, though I need not say that as you yourself have said it with that comment there. I didn't claim a nationalistic politics and am quite the opposite.

You'll have to point things out because I'm upfront and honest with things. I'm amazed how you can talk all this Russia stuff and not know that Guccifer 2.0 is considered among that crowd to have been created by the Russians. Then again you have form with not knowing basic relevant information. Guccifer 2.0 was is literally not Russian in any sense of the term.

Says the person who said it wasn't racist and then said it was. You do not seem to even understand the concept of Nationalism so no, you ain't fit to be lecturing about it. You being wrong isn't really my problem or of interest. As for my numbers being attacked by you it shows just how dishonest you are. If I were to have said 60% or any of the higher figures you provided you would have attacked me on it. If I say the figures are likely somewhere around that ballpark then you attack me regardless (fake guesstimate? Please, I said the exact number provided while factoring in the shyness factor). Whatever I may say will get attacked by you which is what a dishonest person does. I never at any point said 40% approval is good, simply that it doesn't matter. Most people who voted for Trump don't like him for this and that, but it simply does not matter. Feel free to consider me not anything like what you've described anywhere and you'll at least get closer to accuracy.

GICjEwp.gif

I didn't claim a nationalistic politics and am quite the opposite.

Feel free to consider me not anything like what you've described anywhere and you'll at least get closer to accuracy.

You're either trolling or stupid as heck with how you keep doing this. I never claimed you did any such things as the post was addressed to Caecus and dealt with his statements. Stop. Think. Then Post. Please.

Edited by Rozalia

You're either trolling or stupid as heck with how you keep doing this. I never claimed you did any such things as the post was addressed to Caecus and dealt with his statements. Stop. Think. Then Post. Please.

You're not a mod. Stop. Don't try to mod. Because you're not. Also maybe try to learn something about what the adults are discussing if you want to participate.

GICjEwp.gif

You're not a mod. Stop. Don't try to mod. Because you're not. Also maybe try to learn something about what the adults are discussing if you want to participate.

Try to I don't know, behave like a human please. You are so bizarre it's like you're some sort of alien from space. I'll try one more time okay and I'll make it nice and simple, crude even as it might get through to you easier. If say your mother was here and I told her that she was a fat cow. Then that statement is addressed to your mother. You are free to post in something of the nature of "how dare you call my mother a fat cow. She ain't a fat cow". That is fair and normal. Posting in instead "How dare you call me a fat cow/ I am not" however... does. not. make. any sense. because. you. are. not. your. mother. 

If something is not addressed to you then don't pretend to be that person and act like it was. It is simply a special brand of stupid that I never thought I'd see. 

Try to I don't know, behave like a human please. You are so bizarre it's like you're some sort of alien from space. I'll try one more time okay and I'll make it nice and simple, crude even as it might get through to you easier. If say your mother was here and I told her that she was a fat cow. Then that statement is addressed to your mother. You are free to post in something of the nature of "how dare you call my mother a fat cow. She ain't a fat cow". That is fair and normal. Posting in instead "How dare you call me a fat cow/ I am not" however... does. not. make. any sense. because. you. are. not. your. mother. 

If something is not addressed to you then don't pretend to be that person and act like it was. Really having trouble understanding the difference between a public space where anyone can jump in and private one where they can't. I'll pipe in whenever I feel like it.  It is simply a special brand of stupid that I never thought I'd see.  I kind of think you should seek some professional analysis.

GICjEwp.gif

Really having trouble understanding the difference between a public space where anyone can jump in and private one where they can't. I'll pipe in whenever I feel like it. 

Children as young as 2 can understand such a basic concept. A public forum does not mean you can redirect person specific comments at yourself and say the other person is wrong because it does not apply to you. 

Children as young as 2 can understand such a basic concept. A public forum does not mean you can redirect person specific comments at yourself and say the other person is wrong because it does not apply to you. Stop making things up about me and I'll stop mentioning it.

GICjEwp.gif

"It" being the insanity of you redirecting person specific comments at yourself. Why ask me to fetch a quote literally a post back? Come now.

Stop making things up about me and I'll stop mentioning it.

Children as young as 2 can understand such a basic concept. A public forum does not mean you can redirect person specific comments at yourself and say the other person is wrong because it does not apply to you. Let's see if that's true. Has anyone else loved the ACA? Just kidding, I know tens of millions are."

Sorry Roz, it appears I can do something you don't agree with and that you're still not a moderator. Please stop trying to backseat moderate our discussions when you lack any authority to do so.

GICjEwp.gif

Wow great...

Are people still falling for this election smear campaign bait?

The so called 'evidence' so far has only been some unnamed 'sources' like always giving information to specific, choosen, immortal group of journalists who then analysed it in few minutes, posted on CNN and other media puppets re-wrote the articles and lots of people fell for that..

Just like that Merkel NATO 'payment bill' that apparantely Trump gave to Merkel according to some news outlet, however like always it was some 'not very high, yet anonymous insider' ... If there was enough proof to prove this kind of 'Trump-Russia' connection the impeachment would have already happened.. You really think with the so called 'proof' that apparantely few immortals only have they would still wait months without taking any legal action.

It was a hoax that started from Democrat crybabies whining about their weak-ass e-mail servers hacked. If I am not mistaken Podesta fell for reset password email and probably did not know how to check from which domain a e-mail is sent ... (how can you even be allowed to communicate and transmit campaign/party secrets if you fall for a fake reset password phishing e-mail) ... 

In my entire timespan since this hoax has been discussed I have never seen actual raw evidence other than text paragraphs claiming to be written on the so called 'evidence'

Get over it. The election is over.. 

'Viceroy of Diplomacy in Ragnarok'

Kek has brought the best moments in year 2016 and year 2017..

I don't have to be a mod to call out your lies and general insanity Milton. 

Wow great...

Are people still falling for this election smear campaign bait?

The so called 'evidence' so far has only been some unnamed 'sources' like always giving information to specific, choosen, immortal group of journalists who then analysed it in few minutes, posted on CNN and other media puppets re-wrote the articles and lots of people fell for that..

Just like that Merkel NATO 'payment bill' that apparantely Trump gave to Merkel according to some news outlet, however like always it was some 'not very high, yet anonymous insider' ... If there was enough proof to prove this kind of 'Trump-Russia' connection the impeachment would have already happened.. You really think with the so called 'proof' that apparantely few immortals only have they would still wait months without taking any legal action.

It was a hoax that started from Democrat crybabies whining about their weak-ass e-mail servers hacked. If I am not mistaken Podesta fell for reset password email and probably did not know how to check from which domain a e-mail is sent ... (how can you even be allowed to communicate and transmit campaign/party secrets if you fall for a fake reset password phishing e-mail) ... 

In my entire timespan since this hoax has been discussed I have never seen actual raw evidence other than text paragraphs claiming to be written on the so called 'evidence'

Get over it. The election is over.. 

Some articles being used by people on this have literally had headlines followed by articles that talk about how Putin has totally been found to have been behind it... and then at the end they put a note that they have no evidence of anything they just said. Many people read just the headlines so its effective.

The Democrats simply want to talk about the "monster under the bed" Russia as they want to direct anger within their party towards that/Trump as otherwise it gets rightly directed at them, the leadership, the corporate Democrats. As such any Democrat going along with this Russia stuff is either in on the trick being pulled or being duped. 

I don't have to be a mod to call out your lies and general insanity Milton. You do if you expect more than a chuckle.

Some articles being used by people on this have literally had headlines followed by articles that talk about how Putin has totally been found to have been behind it... and then at the end they put a note that they have no evidence of anything they just said. Many people read just the headlines so its effective. Putin's killed at least a few thousand Russian civilians on his own at the theater siege where he used weaponized fentanyl as a chemical weapons he's prohibited by convention from using just like US? That killed several hundred Russian hostages to say nothing of the deaths in the apartment bombings he had the FSB do to get another shot at attacking Chechnya.

The Democrats simply want to talk about the "monster under the bed" Russia as they want to direct anger within their party towards that/Trump as otherwise it ge juts rightly directed at them, the leadership, the corporate Democrats. As such any Democrat going along with this Russia stuff is either in on the trick being pulled or being duped. Probably just preparing as best they can for instantaneous reinstatement of the things Trump's trying to remove. As a non-Democrat it doesn't really interest me except in that Russia's going to be very disappointed if they think these issues are finished.

GICjEwp.gif

Wow great...

Are people still falling for this election smear campaign bait? Which one? Most of Trump's campaign was those.

The so called 'evidence' so far has only been some unnamed 'sources. Putin killed the last major FSB officer who went to London to become a source for articles. Tell Trump one might start seeing good work again by stopping his banning of actual journalists from his press conferences and you're much more likely a very large scale fraud from Russia's cyber warfare to help get Trump into office with some or no evidence at all of the validity or accusations against them. They're unsourced bulk text that could've come from literally anywhere with a week, some weak computers and a staff of a dozen or so.

Just like that Merkel NATO 'payment bill' that apparently Trump gave to Merkel. Trump's so funny. He doesn't have the authority to do that to any NATO member according to the founding treaty. If there was enough proof to prove this kind of 'Trump-Russia' connection the impeachment would have already happened.. You really think with the so called 'proof' that apparently few immortals only have they would still wait months without taking any legal action.Given the frequency of Putin killing investigative journalists in Russia it's hardly wise to not get your article out as quickly as possible.

It was a hoax that started from Democrat crybabies whining about their weak-ass e-mail servers hacked. If I am not mistaken Podesta fell for reset password email and probably did not know how to check from which domain a e-mail is sent ... (how can you eve jun be allowed to communicate and transmit campaign/party secrets if you fall for a fake reset password phishing e-mail) ... Their education is based on other things than yours. That's why they can get things done in Washington instead of continually being shot down by the judiciary.

Get over it. The election is over. Just like my Republican friends: Not My President. Impeachment sure as hell isn't over.

GICjEwp.gif

The theatre where a load of terrorists were killed? I vaguely recall that but again, banned or no America does the same sort of stuff. They shrug and dare the UN to enforce the laws on them. Laws only matter when they can be enforced and both America and Russia can shrug them off, above such laws they ultimately are. Anyway... all that is simply irrelevant to the subject of the wild and crazy conspiracy theories straight out of the cold war coming out of the Democrat machine to desperately cover up their own failures and redirect the anger away from them.