FBI investigating Trump

Caecus

The Russians used bots. Trump used bots. Clinton used bots. Everyone used bots. The Russians have one candidate who makes clear she will oppose them heavily and even to the point that might lead to straight up military conflict. On the other hand they have a candidate who says he wants friendship and their help to solve some problems. The choice is quite a simple one and doesn't take puppet strings to be taken. If I have a choice to help one of two people and one of them has made clear if he wins he'll kill me while the other doesn't then my choice on who to help is quite obvious. 

They could pat a child on the head and it'd be reported as assault. In such circumstances you naturally try to keep as much out of the spotlight as possible. Could be dubious certainly but the ridiculousness of the environment means it is hard to say.

That is a very selective. If we use just that then sure, America is rainbows, but you know full well there is more to it then that. America straight up made up garbage to have an adventure in Iraq which combined with their sanctions resulted in the death of millions (not even counting displacement and general misery). Installed a pathetic puppet government no one respected and instilled so little courage and loyalty in its people that its army fled from ISIS even with a massive number and tech advantage. America (a bit in the background this time) got Gaddafi, the only person keeping Libya together killed by supporting rebel fanatics. The country was then broken into pieces and no longer really exists anymore outside on a map as fanatics infest it and what little government they have is held to ransom by the militias (lets not even talk all the killing of black Africans that went on by the racist rebels). In Syria they put their support behind Al-qaeda and other groups of head choppers and attempted to overthrow Syria and leave it broken like Libya. In Yemen... do I need to go on? Putin is no angel but damn does America have no right to say anything.

The simple fact is America has been so poor that a turnaround has happened which even the Russians must not quite believe was possible. A group on the right who was staunchly anti-Russian has morphed in a pro-Russian group instead due to American action. When Russia decided to help Syria by killing American backed head choppers the response was not one of, "We must help our rebels more and stop the Russians"... but... "The Russians are heroes for killing the head choppers, please sort the mess out Putin".

Don't blame Putin/Russia for them having a better reputation than Obama/Clinton/America across many in Europe and America itself... that was all America's doing.

Was what Michael Flynn did treason? Idk, I feel like I keep coming back to the strange ties that Trump's advisers have with the Russians, but you keep underplaying their importance. Also, Jeff Sessions was testifying under oath, regardless of whether or not he wanted the spotlight, he of all people would know he was bound by law and personal integrity to tell the whole truth and nothing but. 

The reason why it's selective is because those things are differences between the US and Russia. Has Russia never invaded another country? Funded insurgent groups to destabilize a region? Displaced millions with a thinly-veiled reason for invasion? Overthrowing governments with covert and military force? That's cute, but if you honestly believe that the US and Russia are on the same moral level, I find it extremely ironic that you think nationalism and patriotism would solve things when you are clearly devoid of it. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Was what Michael Flynn did treason? Idk, I feel like I keep coming back to the strange ties that Trump's advisers have with the Russians, but you keep underplaying their importance. Also, Jeff Sessions was testifying under oath, regardless of whether or not he wanted the spotlight, he of all people would know he was bound by law and personal integrity to tell the whole truth and nothing but. 

The reason why it's selective is because those things are differences between the US and Russia. Has Russia never invaded another country? Funded insurgent groups to destabilize a region? Displaced millions with a thinly-veiled reason for invasion? Overthrowing governments with covert and military force? That's cute, but if you honestly believe that the US and Russia are on the same moral level, I find it extremely ironic that you think nationalism and patriotism would solve things when you are clearly devoid of it. 

Nothing strange about it. Across Europe anybody Nationalistic or simply anti-EU has Russian ties. There is a widespread campaign by Russia to support all sorts of people across the western world however even with such an obvious thing the MSM can't make use of it. Instead what is peddled is that the Russian conspiracy is that those supported are secret Russian/Communist agents which turns people off immediately as its obvious nonsense.

As for if its such a vile thing or not... I don't particularly believe so. The Establishment has heavy support, massive support, on their side. You take what you can get in the war against them.

Really now? I don't think you know what those words mean then. To be a Nationalist/Patriot does not mean you must unquestionably believe your country is the best without question. It does not mean you care not if your country devastates another. Its a great love for your country that puts it as your most beloved. You always want it to do better and part of that is to question the current path and seek for things to change. What you refer to would be a Chauvinist and Jingoist respectively. Anyway, Russia is not the Soviet Union to start with. They have done all those things even cutting that out sure though nowhere to the degree of America. I could not care less the political situation in Russia as they are their own country, people, and should be on their own path. You think because America has a corrupt democracy often referred to by many as an oligarchy (as is Russia) that it is better than Russia where it is more thinly veiled? Please. 

Oh boy. If I accuse someone of something. You then enter the fray and say that you are no such thing. Then that does not make sense because it was never directed at you in the first place. Do. You. Understand? Yes, I'm going to keep doing it to make my beliefs clear from your misting of lies about me while you're doing it with someone else too.

The Republicans are known as the anti-Russia party and have been for a long time. There is no disputing such a thing. As for the emails even the Establishment Democrat don't deny such things so you doing so is laughable. Which? Faking would've been way easier and cheaper. There's no evidence they're actually what they claim to be so far at all.

Like the Middle East right? Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya for a few examples. Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out. Yeah, W wrecked Iraq and Afghanistan. Libya freed itself from Khadaffi with a bit of air help from us.

You just literally did it for all to see. I responded to Caecus asking him what makes him think xenophobia and McCarthyism is the way to go in the modern day and you then replied that you never wanted such things in response. You're either a massively poor and foolish liar, or have short term memory loss and can't remember your own posts.  Yes, as you might've noticed by now this is a public forum for group discussions, not a thread of personal messages. Making my beliefs clear about something you bring up against only one person is a pretty natural thing for group discussion.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/23/are-clinton-wikileaks-emails-doctored-or-are-they-/I really don't like to be citing Politifact but whatever. Majority are real, some fakes may have been slipped in. That is as supportive of your view as it comes as others state instead that many of the few stated to be false are in fact genuine. Those are guesses from some people who read them. They can't authenticate them because they don't appear to have been given access to the actual email used during the period that leak claims so they're just saying what's likely, not anything definitive.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/tech-blogger-finds-proof-dnc-chiefs-emails-werent-doctored-despite-claims.html

A massive warmonger on top of all the other garbage too, how nice. lol, Foxnews.

The Russians used bots. Trump used bots. Clinton used bots. Everyone used bots. The Russians have one candidate who makes clear she will oppose them heavily and even to the point that might lead to straight up military conflict. On the other hand they have a candidate who says he wants friendship and their help to solve some problems. The choice is quite a simple one and doesn't take puppet strings to be taken. If I have a choice to help one of two people and one of them has made clear if he wins he'll kill me while the other doesn't then my choice on who to help is quite obvious. Yes, you need to be kept from public office where you can believe the fascist leader of Russia who utilizes assassinations, governmental cyber warfare on a more or less continuous basis and even uses threats of freezing people to death by cutting natural gas supplies to Europe as weapons. Putin has no need for, or evidence of ever genuinely practicing what he is claiming and you're literally believing it without any reason because you have terrible judgement.

They could pat a child on the head and it'd be reported as assault. In such circumstances you naturally try to keep as much out of the spotlight as possible. Could be dubious certainly but the ridiculousness of the environment means it is hard to say. Did the UK ever finish up cleaning the Polonium he had dumped on that protected Russian the UK was hosting that they splattered all over the place at the same time? Truly a friend of Europe and freedom.

That is a very selective. If we use just that then sure, America is rainbows, but you know full well there is more to it then that. America straight up made up garbage to have an adventure in Iraq which combined with their sanctions resulted in the death of millions (not even counting displacement and general misery). Installed a pathetic puppet government no one respected and instilled so little courage and loyalty in its people that its army fled from ISIS even with a massive number and tech advantage. America (a bit in the background this time) got Gaddafi, the only person keeping Libya together killed by supporting rebel fanatics. The rebels aren't fanatics and you praising their leader who had an airliner bombed over Scotland, tortured people en masse, oppressed the Libyans and more or less tried to have a Kim-like personality cult as better than people rising up against him and then calling those freedom fighters fanatics without evidence is all immensely stupid. The country was then broken into pieces and no longer really exists anymore outside on a map as fanatics infest it and what little government they have is held to ransom by the militias (lets not even talk all the killing of black Africans that went on by the racist rebels). In Syria they put their support behind Al-qaeda and other groups of head choppers and attempted to overthrow Syria and leave it broken like Libya. In Yemen... do I need to go on? Putin is no angel but damn does America have no right to say anything. "They" who? Perhaps we're just seeing the borders as they'd naturally be if not arbitrarily set by the colonial powers.

The simple fact is America has been so poor that a turnaround has happened which even the Russians must not quite believe was possible. A group on the right who was staunchly anti-Russian has morphed in a pro-Russian group instead due to American action. When Russia decided to help Syria by killing American backed head choppers the response was not one of, "We must help our rebels more and stop the Russians"... but... "The Russians are heroes for killing the head choppers, please sort the mess out Putin".

Don't blame Putin/Russia for them having a better reputation than Obama/Clinton/America across many in Europe and America itself... that was all America's doing. Obama's still polling enormously well, actually. Putin's not supporting Syria, he's supporting the dictator that lets him keep a presence of some kind in the area. The rebels he's killing are mostly not fanatics, but regular Syrians who are tired of being tortured by Assad and his forces over his and his father's terms of dictatorial rule.

Was what Michael Flynn did treason? Idk, I feel like I keep coming back to the strange ties that Trump's advisers have with the Russians, but you keep underplaying their importance. Also, Jeff Sessions was testifying under oath, regardless of whether or not he wanted the spotlight, he of all people would know he was bound by law and personal integrity to tell the whole truth and nothing but.  Roz is mostly ignoring facts in favor of opinion, which is doubly terrible since his opinions are actively supporting a person with 13 of the 14 characteristics used to identify a fascist.

The reason why it's selective is because those things are differences between the US and Russia. Has Russia never invaded another country? Yes, several times. Took the Crimea by force, invaded independent Georgia, staged apartment bombings to reinvade Chechnya, invaded Chechnya the first time, kept its Warsaw Pact nations occupied for years and invaded Hungary and did the Prague Spring when they attempted to relax their rule at all.  Funded insurgent groups to destabilize a region? Yes. Most of South America, Yemen, the IRA, the PLO, ETA and many other groups. Displaced millions with a thinly-veiled reason for invasion? Yes. Chechnya and Ukraine are the most recent ones. Overthrowing governments with covert and military force? Yes. That's cute, but if you honestly believe that the US and Russia are on the same moral level, I find it extremely ironic that you think nationalism and patriotism would solve things when you are clearly devoid of it. 

Nothing strange about it. Across Europe anybody Nationalistic or simply anti-EU has Russian ties. Yes, their political beliefs are terrible and they're trying to get into power by utilizing Russia against the European states. There is a widespread campaign by Russia to support all sorts of people across the western world however even with such an obvious thing the MSM can't make use of it. Instead what is peddled is that the Russian conspiracy is that those supported are secret Russian/Communist agents which turns people off immediately as its obvious nonsense. Accurate, actually. I wouldn't blame Russia for not recognizing it given their penchant for killing off non-tabloid journalists in Russia itself. As for if its such a vile thing or not... I don't particularly believe so. The Establishment has heavy support, massive support, on their side. You take what you can get in the war against them. This'd take more time to explain why it's so hilariously incorrect than I have at the moment.

Really now? I don't think you know what those words mean then. To be a Nationalist/Patriot does not mean you must unquestionably believe your country is the best without question. It does not mean you care not if your country devastates another. Its a great love for your country that puts it as your most beloved. You always want it to do better and part of that is to question the current path and seek for things to change. What you refer to would be a Chauvinist and Jingoist respectively. Anyway, Russia is not the Soviet Union to start with. Slightly different in that their government is now not even governed by a group of leaders (like the Politburo) and is now a fascist state being run by a dictator who is constantly working to wreck countries surrounding Russia. They have done all those things even cutting that out sure though nowhere to the degree of America. I could not care less the political situation in Russia as they are their own country, people, and should be on their own path. Why is it bad for Muslims to do this and not Russia? You think because America has a corrupt democracy often referred to by many as an oligarchy (as is Russia) that it is better than Russia where it is more thinly veiled? Please. Russia's not even in the competition with the United States regarding crimes, war, corruption, targeted assassination and massacres. They are so much worse it's difficult to even fully describe.

GICjEwp.gif

So, FBI is investigating Trump. 

What do you guys think would happen if the FBI found evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to put him in power? Would that be considered treason? Does treason carry the death penalty? 

I don't think it actually would be treason.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

afaik Russia is not listed as an enemy of the U.S. currently.

It would be political suicide if he did, though.

I don't think it actually would be treason.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

afaik Russia is not listed as an enemy of the U.S. currently.

It would be political suicide if he did, though.

Maybe the US can get a power counter to Russians interests to fake an email dump from Russia as they did to the US.

GICjEwp.gif

Yes, I'm going to keep doing it to make my beliefs clear from your misting of lies about me while you're doing it with someone else too.

Which? Faking would've been way easier and cheaper. There's no evidence they're actually what they claim to be so far at all.

Yeah, W wrecked Iraq and Afghanistan. Libya freed itself from Khadaffi with a bit of air help from us.

Just completely insane. If I respond to and call Caecus lets say, a Liberal. And then you respond that I am wrong and you, Milton, are no such thing... then... why the hell am I spelling this out even more? Unless a person is missing certain facilities this is not hard to understand. Two year old children can bloody work this out. Please, just make some sense at least. 

You just show yourself worse and worse, its something alright. Even the most zealous of fanatics on that end don't die at the very least the majority (many damaging) are legitimate. Some certain emails are in question, but most aren't.

The black people killed in racist attacks that followed in Libya thank you. As do all the people living in a country that only now exists on a map and is infested with Islamists. Wow. A Hillshill and a neocon warmonger on top of all the other insanity. Just the ultimate ball of badness aren't you? 

Yes, as you might've noticed by now this is a public forum for group discussions, not a thread of personal messages. Making my beliefs clear about something you bring up against only one person is a pretty natural thing for group discussion.

Those are guesses from some people who read them. They can't authenticate them because they don't appear to have been given access to the actual email used during the period that leak claims so they're just saying what's likely, not anything definitive. lol, Foxnews.

Yes, you need to be kept from public office where you can believe the fascist leader of Russia who utilizes assassinations, governmental cyber warfare on a more or less continuous basis and even uses threats of freezing people to death by cutting natural gas supplies to Europe as weapons. Putin has no need for, or evidence of ever genuinely practicing what he is claiming and you're literally believing it without any reason because you have terrible judgement.

Did the UK ever finish up cleaning the Polonium he had dumped on that protected Russian the UK was hosting that they splattered all over the place at the same time? Truly a friend of Europe and freedom.

The rebels aren't fanatics and you praising their leader who had an airliner bombed over Scotland, tortured people en masse, oppressed the Libyans and more or less tried to have a Kim-like personality cult as better than people rising up against him and then calling those freedom fighters fanatics without evidence is all immensely stupid. 

"They" who? Perhaps we're just seeing the borders as they'd naturally be if not arbitrarily set by the colonial powers.

Obama's still polling enormously well, actually. Putin's not supporting Syria, he's supporting the dictator that lets him keep a presence of some kind in the area. The rebels he's killing are mostly not fanatics, but regular Syrians who are tired of being tortured by Assad and his forces over his and his father's terms of dictatorial rule.

Yes, their political beliefs are terrible and they're trying to get into power by utilizing Russia against the European states.

This'd take more time to explain why it's so hilariously incorrect than I have at the moment.

Explained already. You are not Caecus or anybody else here. By all means you can chime in and answer things presented to them, nobody has said otherwise. However when there is a direct to the person accusation or some such then no you can't act like you are the person.

Verification of legitimacy is now, "guesses". Fox News was provided to show the spectrum. Even the most kind of sources say you're wrong and so imagine the rest. 

??? Though quite honestly ??? is how I see most of your posts. Make sense please.

You seem to think that is some sort of zinger. You are, as usual, wrong.

Don't see what Gaddafi being a bad dude has to do with the fact of him being the only one holding the country together. It is of no surprise you believe and support rebel fanatics Mr Bringer of Democracy and Freedom. Honestly a bit shocked that you are actually a neocon also. 

For you to say that after the rest really show what a mess of contradictions you are. You support the massive destruction of countries by the USA in the middle east... but talk of borders set by colonial powers... something often remarked by those who heavily oppose America's adventures in the region... anyway, such things have nothing to do with Syria at all. Even if we pretend that those fanatics are not fanatics then even then its not relevant. If you are trying to say ISIS is making things right so to speak in regards to borders then you're hitting new peaks of insanity which is impressive to say the least. 

And that matters to what I said how? The same polling that said Trump was doomed and had no chance? Please. He polls well among people who don't realise how much he has screwed them. The people I mentioned despise him across America and Europe while meanwhile being supportive of Putin (a complete turnaround of what should be the norm).

Please Milton, don't throw stones while you're in that glass house. 

I'd try to explain why you are simply hilariously incorrect on pretty much everything, but it'd not get through going by previous attempts to explain the simplest of matters. 

Why is it bad for Muslims to do this and not Russia?

I'll let myself from the past tell you.

Wrong as ever. I could not care less about the large majority of Muslims in Muslim countries, whatever, don't care. However the Conservative Muslims in the west are indeed to blame for all the problems with Islam in the west.

I've always made it quite clear I don't care about how Muslim countries are decided to be ruled. I have distaste naturally as many would but whatever, their countries. You on the hand are a person who is in full agreement with American destruction in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and no doubt the rest. Who says that yes, America is bringing Democracy, Freedom, and Liberty. As such I would think you are the person who does not believe Muslims in those countries should live as they do. 

Just completely insane. If I respond to and call Caecus lets say, a Liberal. And then you respond that I am wrong and you, Milton, are no such thing... then... why the hell am I spelling this out even more? Unless a person is missing certain facilities this is not hard to understand. Two year old children can bloody work this out. Please, just make some sense at least. 

You just show yourself worse and worse, its something alright. Even the most zealous of fanatics on that end don't die at the very least the majority (many damaging) are legitimate. Some certain emails are in question, but most aren't.

The black people killed in racist attacks that followed in Libya thank you. As do all the people living in a country that only now exists on a map and is infested with Islamists. Wow. A Hillshill and a neocon warmonger on top of all the other insanity. Just the ultimate ball of badness aren't you? What did I do in Libya? I dislike Hillary, though she's not innocent of any wrongdoing so far lobbed at her and am absolutely not a Neo Conservative.

Explained already. You are not Caecus or anybody else here. By all means you can chime in and answer things presented to them, nobody has said otherwise. However when there is a direct to the person accusation or some such then no you can't act like you are the person. Watch me.

Verification of legitimacy is now, "guesses". Fox News was provided to show the spectrum. Even the most kind of sources say you're wrong and so imagine the rest. No, they don't. First I don't think you even know any of these people to have seen the results. I have and am shown to be very accurate.

??? Though quite honestly ??? is how I see most of your posts. Make sense please. I do. If you can't understand what I'm doing, which is very simple, it's hilarious to have you questioning my intellect.

You seem to think that is some sort of zinger. You are, as usual, wrong

Don't see what Gaddafi being a bad dude has to do with the fact of him being the only one holding the country together. It is of no surprise you believe and support rebel fanatics Mr Bringer of Democracy and Freedom. Honestly a bit shocked that you are actually a neocon also. I'm not. I do not support Iraq or Afghanistan, Expanding Democracy by by freedoms against the  force or that we were earning the wishes of the people.

For you to say that after the rest really show what a mess of contradictions you are. You support the massive destruction of countries by the USA in the middle east No, I don't.... but talk of borders set by colonial powers.Yes, I do Something often remarked by those who heavily oppose America's adventures in the region... anyway, such things have nothing to do with Syria at all. Even if we pretend that those fanatics are not fanatics then even then its not relevant. If you are trying to say ISIS is making things right so to speak in regards to borders then you're hitting new peaks of insanity which is impressive to say the least. I never said that.

Please Milton, don't throw stones while you're in that glass house. Avoid instructing me in how to act. I'll do as I please.

I'd try to explain why you are simply hilariously incorrect on pretty much everything, but it'd not get through going by previous attempts to explain the simplest of matters. 

I'll let myself from the past tell you.Why? That's a poorly worded paragraph of bullshit trying to sound important.

I've always made it quite clear I don't care about how Muslim countries are decided to be ruled. I have distaste naturally as many would but whatever, their countries. You on the hand are a person who is in full agreement with American destruction in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and no doubt the rest. Who says that yes, America is bringing Democracy, Freedom, and Liberty. As such I would think you are the person who does not believe Muslims in those countries should live as they do. 

GICjEwp.gif

What did I do in Libya? I dislike Hillary, though she's not innocent of any wrongdoing so far lobbed at her and am absolutely not a Neo Conservative.

Watch me.

No, they don't. First I don't think you even know any of these people to have seen the results. I have and am shown to be very accurate.

I'm not. I do not support Iraq or Afghanistan, Expanding Democracy by by freedoms against the  force or that we were earning the wishes of the people.

Avoid instructing me in how to act. I'll do as I please.

Why? That's a poorly worded paragraph of bullshit trying to sound important.

You supported the mess that happened in their country so I like I said, I'm sure they'd thank you if they weren't you know, dead. The person who basically just said America did nothing wrong in the middle east with their ruinous wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria, so on is now saying that he is not a neocon warmonger. Like I said, you're a mess. 

How... just how can someone be this bad? Are you going to next start responding to yourself pretending to be the Roz? 

... So the kindest of sources for your claim is apparently just lying... so... where is the evidence of your claim? 

Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out. It's their country, it's their decision. We tried to back away from trying to build a democracy in Gaza because we never considered who would win and when Hamas did we'started doing everything we could think of to undo it.

And yet you say those things. 

Yeah you don't need to worry. Your glass house has been broken to dust already anyway.

Says why I can't take the same stance with Muslims and their countries like I do with Russians and their country. I show evidence as having said just that not that long ago... to him even. He calls it bullshit. I'm guessing at this point that "bullshit" just translates in Milton speak as anything that shows you to be wrong. Makes more sense that way.

You supported the mess that happened in their country so I like I said, I'm sure they'd thank you if they weren't you know, dead. It's their country, not ours. If they choose to change governments on their own that's perfectly fine with me, even if it might not lead to good things. I simply don't assume my opinion should decide their fate. The person who basically just said America did nothing wrong in the middle east with their ruinous wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria, so on is now saying that he is not a neocon warmonger. Like I said, you're a mess. I'm not a mess at all, you're just not processing what I'm saying. I'm not even conservative, let alone a neoconservative. I'm extraordinarily liberal.

How... just how can someone be this bad? Are you going to next start responding to yourself pretending to be the Roz? The shame and inability to grasp the discussion would be too annoying for me to ever pretend to be you.

... So the kindest of sources for your claim is apparently just lying... so... where is the evidence of your claim? Posted already.

And yet you say those things. Yes.

Yeah you don't need to worry. Your glass house has been broken to dust already anyway.

Says why I can't take the same stance with Muslims and their countries like I do with Russians and their country. I show evidence as having said just that not that long ago... to him even. He calls it bullshit. I'm guessing at this point that "bullshit" just translates in Milton speak as anything that shows you to be wrong. Makes more sense that way. To you perhaps. I'm getting pretty stunned at your inability to accurately process what I'm posting.

GICjEwp.gif

It's their country, not ours. If they choose to change governments on their own that's perfectly fine with me, even if it might not lead to good things. I simply don't assume my opinion should decide their fate.

I'm not a mess at all, you're just not processing what I'm saying. I'm not even conservative, let alone a neoconservative. I'm extraordinarily liberal.

The shame and inability to grasp the discussion would be too annoying for me to ever pretend to be you.

Posted already.

To you perhaps. I'm getting pretty stunned at your inability to accurately process what I'm posting.

Says he is all for them making their own choices... Supports America destroying governments in the middle east and the "bringing of democracy, freedom, and liberty". No. The two do not go together and are exclusive. 

Anybody who supports such adventures to bring "democracy and freedom" to a country by shattering it to pieces and leaving it to fanatical wolfs is a neocon when it comes to foreign policy. 

Well I am glad at the very least you won't pretend to be me and you'll stick to just everybody else... as insane as doing such a thing might be. 

I see no links to prove that the emails are fake. As far as I recall only I have linked on that subject. Just post the link again if you actually have, don't waste time with this avoidance.

Says he doesn't support expanding Democracy/Freedom by force. Says America gave noted countries loads democracy, justice, and liberty. If you do not support such things then you cannot say such a statement. America gave no such thing, stop saying Neocon lines please if you truly aren't a Neocon.

You got caught in another lie and so you're trying to distract with that, weak. You accused me of being hypocritical for not treating Muslim countries like I do Russia. I showed that such a claim would be a lie. You refuse to retract and continue with this nonsense. I have to say that on top of being the person with the craziest beliefs seen on this forum you are also the person that lies the most too. Shambolic.

Nothing strange about it. Across Europe anybody Nationalistic or simply anti-EU has Russian ties. There is a widespread campaign by Russia to support all sorts of people across the western world however even with such an obvious thing the MSM can't make use of it. Instead what is peddled is that the Russian conspiracy is that those supported are secret Russian/Communist agents which turns people off immediately as its obvious nonsense.

As for if its such a vile thing or not... I don't particularly believe so. The Establishment has heavy support, massive support, on their side. You take what you can get in the war against them.

Really now? I don't think you know what those words mean then. To be a Nationalist/Patriot does not mean you must unquestionably believe your country is the best without question. It does not mean you care not if your country devastates another. Its a great love for your country that puts it as your most beloved. You always want it to do better and part of that is to question the current path and seek for things to change. What you refer to would be a Chauvinist and Jingoist respectively. Anyway, Russia is not the Soviet Union to start with. They have done all those things even cutting that out sure though nowhere to the degree of America. I could not care less the political situation in Russia as they are their own country, people, and should be on their own path. You think because America has a corrupt democracy often referred to by many as an oligarchy (as is Russia) that it is better than Russia where it is more thinly veiled? Please. 

Are you even American? I'm genuinely asking, because you do spell some words in British English. Unless you grew up in the douchey part of Pennsylvania. I'm also asking because I find it unfathomable that someone who is presumably educated through an American school would say something so blatantly against basic American civics. You do realize that you just said you don't believe that Trump working with a foreign government to help get him elected against "the establishment" is wrong, right? Am I reading that right? 

An American nationalist and patriot would value the basic institutions which form the idealistic foundation of our country. Things like the free press, universal enfranchisement, and the rule of law. Equating the US and its rule of law to a government which conducts extra-legal assassinations on political opposition leaders, actively censors and oppresses freedom of information, and siphons billions of his own people's money into a slush fund in Cyprus is utter lunacy at worst, unpatriotic at best. The US is not marginally better than Russia. The US is BIG LEAGUE better than Russia, and Trump is an idiot for believing otherwise and while calling himself a "nationalist."

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

They'll probably find something of the nature that Trump has talked to Russians during the run up, but nothing that will be worthy of impeachment.  Plus with majorities of Republicans, an impeachment isn't likely to begin with.

If anything, any evidence will be used against him for his re-election run, and he'll fail on that.  Trump will be a 1 term president.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you even American? I'm genuinely asking, because you do spell some words in British English. Unless you grew up in the douchey part of Pennsylvania. I'm also asking because I find it unfathomable that someone who is presumably educated through an American school would say something so blatantly against basic American civics. You do realize that you just said you don't believe that Trump working with a foreign government to help get him elected against "the establishment" is wrong, right? Am I reading that right? 

An American nationalist and patriot would value the basic institutions which form the idealistic foundation of our country. Things like the free press, universal enfranchisement, and the rule of law. Equating the US and its rule of law to a government which conducts extra-legal assassinations on political opposition leaders, actively censors and oppresses freedom of information, and siphons billions of his own people's money into a slush fund in Cyprus is utter lunacy at worst, unpatriotic at best. The US is not marginally better than Russia. The US is BIG LEAGUE better than Russia, and Trump is an idiot for believing otherwise and while calling himself a "nationalist."

Not American no and I don't see why that would be relevant on this. You speak of norms when Trump has openly shattered plenty already. Before Trump it was unfathomable that even the Democrats, the supposedly left wing party, would oppose the religion of unrestricted free trade and other aspects of globalism... and yet here we are. Not just Trump, look at Bernie Sanders, a Socialist of all things getting the support he did and if we belief what some say, the man who would have been the President if the Democrats and Clinton didn't cheat him. Throw away your stereotypes and norms as they are quickly unravelling. The "far left" and "far right" are taking over.

Don't give us that garbage please as you despise such people and your definition of them is very twisted as evident by your comments. Look at the poll I recently put up for an example of this. You say this garbage here, saying that a true nationalist/patriot would be a chauvinist and yet there you post in all caps mocking such things. Trump said that America is not any more innocent than Russia which they ain't. America has killed countless people unjustly and shattered whole nations to pieces which they afterwards leave to the wolfs. Please stop being a chauvinist Mr Globalist as we all know you don't really believe such things anyway.

Says he is all for them making their own choices... Supports America destroying governments in the middle east and the "bringing of democracy, freedom, and liberty". No. The two do not go together and are exclusive. When did I support America destroying governments in the Middle East? We were talking about Libya, not the entire region.

Anybody who supports such adventures to bring "democracy and freedom" to a country by shattering it to pieces and leaving it to fanatical wolfs is a neocon when it comes to foreign policy.  Interesting and completely irrelevant regarding my beliefs.

Well I am glad at the very least you won't pretend to be me and you'll stick to just everybody else... as insane as doing such a thing might be. This doesn't even make sense.

I see no links to prove that the emails are fake. As far as I recall only I have linked on that subject. Just post the link again if you actually have, don't waste time with this avoidance.

Says he doesn't support expanding Democracy/Freedom by force. Says America gave noted countries loads democracy, justice, and liberty. If you do not support such things then you cannot say such a statement. America gave no such thing, stop saying Neocon lines please if you truly aren't a Neocon. I didn't actually do this This is kind of what I keep accusing you doing. I've never said any of this, you're making up a position, assigning to me as if I've said it and then arguing against it.

You got caught in another lie and so you're trying to distract with that, weak. You accused me of being hypocritical for not treating Muslim countries like I do Russia. I showed that such a claim would be a lie. You refuse to retract and continue with this nonsense. I have to say that on top of being the person with the craziest beliefs seen on this forum you are also the person that lies the most too. Shambolic.Is that why you're lying? To try to keep your score up or something?

Not American no and I don't see why that would be relevant on this. You speak of norms when Trump has openly shattered plenty already. Before Trump it was unfathomable that even the Democrats, the supposedly left wing party, would oppose the religion of unrestricted free trade and other aspects of globalism..

Democrats are not a left wing party.. and yet here we are. Not just Trump, look at Bernie Sanders, a Socialist of all things getting the support he did and if we belief what some say, the man who would have been the President if the Democrats and Clinton didn't cheat him. Throw away your stereotypes and norms as they are quickly unravelling. The "far left" and "far right" are taking over. There is no "far left" in the United States.

Don't give us that garbage please as you despise such people and your definition of them is very twisted as evident by your comments. Look at the poll I recently put up for an example of this. You say this garbage here, saying that a true nationalist/patriot would be a chauvinist and yet there you post in all caps mocking such things. Trump said that America is not any more innocent than Russia which they ain't. America has killed countless people unjustly and shattered whole nations to pieces which they afterwards leave to the wolfs. Please stop being a chauvinist Mr Globalist as we all know you don't really believe such things anyway.

GICjEwp.gif

Not American no and I don't see why that would be relevant on this. You speak of norms when Trump has openly shattered plenty already. Before Trump it was unfathomable that even the Democrats, the supposedly left wing party, would oppose the religion of unrestricted free trade and other aspects of globalism... and yet here we are. Not just Trump, look at Bernie Sanders, a Socialist of all things getting the support he did and if we belief what some say, the man who would have been the President if the Democrats and Clinton didn't cheat him. Throw away your stereotypes and norms as they are quickly unravelling. The "far left" and "far right" are taking over.

Ah, I think it is relevant. There is a certain mentality Americans have, mostly from upbringing and education here. If you were American, you would also know that most people voted for either Trump or Clinton while holding their nose. This entire Russian debacle is a turnoff. Combine it with the fact that Trump failed to pass legislation, his approval rating sits at a 36%. 

My definition of nationalism and patriotism is very much different from yours. Again, it helps to take an American civics class to understand our mentality towards our institutions and idealistic foundation. 

When did I support America destroying governments in the Middle East? We were talking about Libya, not the entire region.

Interesting and completely irrelevant regarding my beliefs.

I didn't actually do this This is kind of what I keep accusing you doing. I've never said any of this, you're making up a position, assigning to me as if I've said it and then arguing against it.

Is that why you're lying? To try to keep your score up or something?

Democrats are not a left wing party.

There is no "far left" in the United States.

Lie. 

Like the Middle East right? Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya for a few examples. Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out. It's their country, it's their decision. We tried to back away from trying to build a democracy in Gaza because we never considered who would win and when Hamas did we'started doing everything we could think of to undo it.

So you admit it pretty much, cool. You're a Neocon on foreign policy, you just proclaim you aren't even though you are just like them.

All I have done a great many times now is simply put up your own words. If you don't want to be attacked when you say stupid things then don't say stupid things. You are all over the place in a conversation, lack knowledge, substitute your own definitions and reality as required, and of course we can't forget the lies. I don't bother with lies but if I were to... I would have no need to deal with you.

You're the worst guy ever on this forum and that includes Jihadi supporters and parody accounts. Trust me. No one needs lies to run rings around you.

Hence the word "supposedly". Calm yourself and slow down.

By American standards there is actually.

Ah, I think it is relevant. There is a certain mentality Americans have, mostly from upbringing and education here. If you were American, you would also know that most people voted for either Trump or Clinton while holding their nose. This entire Russian debacle is a turnoff. Combine it with the fact that Trump failed to pass legislation, his approval rating sits at a 36%. 

My definition of nationalism and patriotism is very much different from yours. Again, it helps to take an American civics class to understand our mentality towards our institutions and idealistic foundation. 

Everyone (hyperbole) outside America knows the stereotypes, no need to trumpet them to me. I am well aware how people voted again but the Russia thing you misstep completely. The Russia thing going on now does not win an election. It serves the Democrats well as it means they can distract from the disgrace of a party they are and helps keep the Progressives/Socialists/so on down. It even serves Trump well ultimately as the Democrats are fools to position themselves as warmongering "bring on WW3" McCarthyists. Polling, like the polling that said he could not win, is irrelevant. People didn't have to like Trump to vote for him. 

Like I said. You ain't even a Nationalist so this Chauvinist appeal of yours falls flat. If any American were to act as you say they should on here then your response would be to mock them, so please just stop wasting my time with that garbage. Trump won an election while repeating that America was losing and was no longer #1. He won based on rejecting the meme of immigration. He won on rejecting the meme of the free market holy ghost in regards to trade. 

Everyone (hyperbole) outside America knows the stereotypes, no need to trumpet them to me. I am well aware how people voted again but the Russia thing you misstep completely. The Russia thing going on now does not win an election. It serves the Democrats well as it means they can distract from the disgrace of a party they are and helps keep the Progressives/Socialists/so on down. It even serves Trump well ultimately as the Democrats are fools to position themselves as warmongering "bring on WW3" McCarthyists. Polling, like the polling that said he could not win, is irrelevant. People didn't have to like Trump to vote for him. 

Like I said. You ain't even a Nationalist so this Chauvinist appeal of yours falls flat. If any American were to act as you say they should on here then your response would be to mock them, so please just stop wasting my time with that garbage. Trump won an election while repeating that America was losing and was no longer #1. He won based on rejecting the meme of immigration. He won on rejecting the meme of the free market holy ghost in regards to trade. 

Normally, I would agree with you. I thought the Russian thing was overblown 3 months ago. But every chance they get, the Trump administration likes to prove us wrong. We've already been over this, when you can explain all those close ties with the Russians in a way that doesn't spell out treason, I will be happy to call this Russian gig a political mudpie. But until then, downplaying the possibility that the Trump campaign worked with a foreign government to influence the election is silly. 

If polling is wrong, what do you think his approval rating is at? The Gallup 35% is wrong, obviously, from your point of view. Do you think he has a 60% approval rating? Do you think he has a 70% approval rating? Where do you think he is sitting at now? I'm curious. 

I don't think you know what I'm talking about when I say American nationalism is based on idealistic foundation rather than race or religion and is inherently different from nationalism elsewhere. And I'm not surprised, it's not really taught outside of the US, so I can't blame you. Yes, it is unpatriotic in America to disregard our belief in rights and the rule of law. Ask Wisdomtree, he's a strict constructionist who reads the bill of rights quite literally. That's why (I assume) he has a 3000 sq.ft basement filled with guns and ammo.  

This is amusing

"Democrats are not a left wing party."

The GOP is not a right wing party and there is no "far right" in the US.

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Lie. Nope, truth.

So you admit it pretty much, cool. You're a Neocon on foreign policy, you just proclaim you aren't even though you are just like them. I'm not a Neo-Con, I was obviously talking about Libya as neither of the other two did things on their own.

All I have done a great many times now is simply put up your own words. If you don't want to be attacked when you say stupid things then don't say stupid things. You are all over the place in a conversation, lack knowledge, substitute your own definitions and reality as required, and of course we can't forget the lies. I don't bother with lies but if I were to... I would have no need to deal with you. There're no lies, I'm no doubt much better educated than you, I don't say stupid things (you just make stuff up and argue about it as if it's from me) and I'm quite right in my arguments.

You're the worst guy ever on this forum and that includes Jihadi supporters and parody accounts. Trust me. No one needs lies to run rings around you. You haven't managed it so far despite what appears an enormous effort.

Hence the word "supposedly". Calm yourself and slow down In what way would randomly talking to a person on the Internet who doesn't understand things affect my calm? You lack the power to remove me from a calm state of mind.

By American standards there is actually. No idea what this line refers to due to you opting for a terrible quotation thing again.

Everyone (hyperbole) outside America knows the stereotypes, no need to trumpet them to me. I am well aware how people voted again but the Russia thing you misstep completely. The Russia thing going on now does not win an election. It serves the Democrats well as it means they can distract from the disgrace of a party they are and helps keep the Progressives/Socialists/so on down. It even serves Trump well ultimately as the Democrats are fools to position themselves as warmongering "bring on WW3" McCarthyists. Polling, like the polling that said he could not win, is irrelevant. People didn't have to like Trump to vote for him. Faked emails to make the DNC look bad are helpful? I assume you mean to Trump because they're of no use to the Democrats.

Like I said. You ain't even a Nationalist so this Chauvinist appeal of yours falls flat. If any American were to act as you say they should on here then your response would be to mock them, so please just stop wasting my time with that garbage. Trump won an election while repeating that America was losing and was no longer #1. He won based on rejecting the meme of immigration. He won on rejecting the meme of the free market holy ghost in regards to trade. Did someone wrestle the gun that was pointed at your head requiring you to lie about me? Your terms are completely useless, I skimmed them at some point, but as with a lot of things you guys say, it's useless.

This is amusing

"Democrats are not a left wing party." They're at best centrists. We lack a left wing party.

The GOP is not a right wing party and there is no "far right" in the US.Oh we do have a right-wing party, don't worry.

GICjEwp.gif

Normally, I would agree with you. I thought the Russian thing was overblown 3 months ago. But every chance they get, the Trump administration likes to prove us wrong. We've already been over this, when you can explain all those close ties with the Russians in a way that doesn't spell out treason, I will be happy to call this Russian gig a political mudpie. But until then, downplaying the possibility that the Trump campaign worked with a foreign government to influence the election is silly. 

If polling is wrong, what do you think his approval rating is at? The Gallup 35% is wrong, obviously, from your point of view. Do you think he has a 60% approval rating? Do you think he has a 70% approval rating? Where do you think he is sitting at now? I'm curious. 

I don't think you know what I'm talking about when I say American nationalism is based on idealistic foundation rather than race or religion and is inherently different from nationalism elsewhere. And I'm not surprised, it's not really taught outside of the US, so I can't blame you. Yes, it is unpatriotic in America to disregard our belief in rights and the rule of law. Ask Wisdomtree, he's a strict constructionist who reads the bill of rights quite literally. That's why (I assume) he has a 3000 sq.ft basement filled with guns and ammo.  

They'll never get anything concrete so its all quite pointless. Trump relished in the aid from leakers, Russia, and other foreign sources in his campaign to become President hence the "if you hack 'em Russia then it'll be good to see the emails". Then his statements referring to a rigged election made it so Clinton/Obama/Democrats couldn't attack him on the aid he was getting effectively, for to attack him on that would give credibility to his statements on rigging. Will they find any ordering from Trump for such things to happen? Unlikely. Helping to defeat Clinton came naturally to those who aided him. 

You really should stop assuming so much because you are often wrong as a result. 35-45 is a good bet, so yeah, it could well be completely accurate though its likely past 40% easy due to the shy Tory effect. It ultimately doesn't matter all that much is what I'm telling you. 

Careful now, Progressives will have your head for not saying it's simply racist. I am fully aware of the constitution zealously and like I told you, it doesn't matter. American Nationalism currently in ascendance goes against many such things and if allowed to stay in place long enough will detach them from America outside the holdouts. Merely look at unrestricted free trade for an example of that where it is now taking a beating both on the "far left" and the "far right" and if given time will be seen as completely unacceptable in America in future. 

Did someone wrestle the gun that was pointed at your head requiring you to lie about me? Your terms are completely useless, I skimmed them at some point, but as with a lot of things you guys say, it's useless.

I was responding to the rest and then saw this at the end and thought I'd throw that all out. Just stupid how you do this, just stupid. If you are apparently as educated as you make out then education not translating into intelligence is clearly on the money. I'll have to ignore any responses you have going forward addressed to my responses to others on here as there as even my niceness has limits in the face of such nonsense. 

"The US lacks a left wing party"

Whatever https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_of_the_United_States

The democrats are mostly modern liberals and social liberals,only a few factions are centrists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

"Today, the House Democratic caucus is composed mostly of progressives and centrists,[6] with a smaller minority of conservative Democrats. The party's philosophy of modern liberalism advocates social and economic equality, along with the welfare state.[13] It seeks to provide government intervention and regulation in the economy.[14] These interventions, such as the introduction of social programs, support for labor unions, affordable college tuitions, moves toward universal health care and equal opportunity, consumer protection, and environmental protection form the core of the party's economic policy.[13][15]"

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

They'll never get anything concrete so its all quite pointless. Trump relished in the aid from leakers, Russia, and other foreign sources in his campaign to become President hence the "if you hack 'em Russia then it'll be good to see the emails". Then his statements referring to a rigged election made it so Clinton/Obama/Democrats couldn't attack him on the aid he was getting effectively, for to attack him on that would give credibility to his statements on rigging. Will they find any ordering from Trump for such things to happen? Unlikely. Helping to defeat Clinton came naturally to those who aided him. 

You really should stop assuming so much because you are often wrong as a result. 35-45 is a good bet, so yeah, it could well be completely accurate though its likely past 40% easy due to the shy Tory effect. It ultimately doesn't matter all that much is what I'm telling you. 

Careful now, Progressives will have your head for not saying it's simply racist. I am fully aware of the constitution zealously and like I told you, it doesn't matter. American Nationalism currently in ascendance goes against many such things and if allowed to stay in place long enough will detach them from America outside the holdouts. Merely look at unrestricted free trade for an example of that where it is now taking a beating both on the "far left" and the "far right" and if given time will be seen as completely unacceptable in America in future. 

Wow, you seem so sure for someone who wasn't part of the Trump campaign or has security clearance in the American government. 

Plot twist: Roz is Gucifer 2.0. 

40% in the first two months of a presidency is still a historical low. We were at 40% last week. The only other two presidents who had a lower approval rating than Trump was Bush and Nixon, both in the upper 20s. Bush, because he shat 3 trillion dollars into the Iraq war, and Nixon because he listened in on some phone calls to try and get dirt on his political opponent. That's why I didn't think you were an American. Because Americans, regardless of how much they like a president, will flip their shit if they screw with our institutions and rights for white people. It's part of our national identity.