FBI investigating Trump

Caecus

So, FBI is investigating Trump. 

What do you guys think would happen if the FBI found evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to put him in power? Would that be considered treason? Does treason carry the death penalty? 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

lol you'd wish that to happen but it won't kek

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

After months of investigation,they still don't have a single shred of evidence,and they most likely won't find any.If he was actually found to have cooperating with the Russians,then we'd most likely see him get impeached and Pence coming into power

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

After months of investigation,they still don't have a single shred of evidence,and they most likely won't find any.If he was actually found to have cooperating with the Russians,then we'd most likely see him get impeached and Pence coming into power

Want to take a bet on that evidence not existing? :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I'll bet that it does but there's some ridiculous thing like Trump is Putin's puppet and Putin is Ê»Akilisi PÅhiva's puppet.

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Sure.Rand,Pound or Dollar?

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

What sort of evidence are we talking here? Be exact as otherwise you can squirm away. Strong enough evidence to impeach? Them finding literal puppet strings on his back? What? What is the time limit also, can't be 8 years obviously.

Depending on how you answer then I really don't mind adding to my body count.

So, FBI is investigating Trump. As they should.a

What do you guys think would happen if the FBI found evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to put him in power? Would that be considered treason? Does treason carry the death penalty? You'd need two witnesses for full treason. Reagan just kept sacrificing his staff to keep himself from the risk of impeachment when he was illegally arming Iran.

What sort of evidence are we talking here? Be exact as otherwise you can squirm away. Strong enough evidence to impeach? Them finding literal puppet strings on his back? What? What is the time limit also, can't be 8 years obviously. There's never public disclosure of evidence in cases of this size until trial. There is no time limit on those charges.

GICjEwp.gif

What sort of evidence are we talking here? Be exact as otherwise you can squirm away. Strong enough evidence to impeach? Them finding literal puppet strings on his back? What? What is the time limit also, can't be 8 years obviously.

You're right, we don't have any evidence so far that Trump himself was involved. However, his advisers all seem to be conveniently in places they shouldn't have. Paul Manafort was an illegal Russian agent and has been paid tens of millions since 2005 to operate discretely to influence American politics "at the highest levels of government." Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions all met with the Russian ambassador, of which we know Michael Flynn discussed sanctions which directly undermined the previous administration in December. Furthermore, we know this because Michael Flynn was part of an investigation (otherwise, US citizens cannot be under scrutiny).

Monday was a game changer. You can call any investigation by the house and senate as partisan politics, sure. But the FBI admitted they were investigating collusion between Trump campaign and Russia? That's big. And if Trump's advisers are dirty, there is very little chance he isn't himself. 

Sure.Rand,Pound or Dollar?

Let's make this bet: if evidence of Trump collusion with Russia doesn't come out within one year, I will post an apology saying that I was a stupid rabid anti-Trump leftist like you all assumed and then quit this game. If it does, you will post an apology saying that you were a stupid rabid Trump supporter who voted for a traitor (and secretly liked it) and then quit this game. You game? 

In a bet of this nature, yes there is a time limit. Those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome believe its all quite imminent so it should not be a hard ask for a date.

Treason doesn't have a statute of limitations. You should really stop trying to speak for your opponents because I've yet to see you be correct about even one.

GICjEwp.gif

Treason doesn't have a statute of limitations. You should really stop trying to speak for your opponents because I've yet to see you be correct about even one.

Oh be quiet. Treason does not have a statute of limitations no, but a bet does have a limit. If a bet on Trump's "treason" doesn't have a time limit then there is no risk involved for the one betting on him being found a traitor. Think please before posting.

You're right, we don't have any evidence so far that Trump himself was involved. However, his advisers all seem to be conveniently in places they shouldn't have. Paul Manafort was an illegal Russian agent and has been paid tens of millions since 2005 to operate discretely to influence American politics "at the highest levels of government." Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions all met with the Russian ambassador, of which we know Michael Flynn discussed sanctions which directly undermined the previous administration in December. Furthermore, we know this because Michael Flynn was part of an investigation (otherwise, US citizens cannot be under scrutiny).

Monday was a game changer. You can call any investigation by the house and senate as partisan politics, sure. But the FBI admitted they were investigating collusion between Trump campaign and Russia? That's big. And if Trump's advisers are dirty, there is very little chance he isn't himself. 

As far as I'm aware Manafort had stopped working for the guy linked to Russia and the guy was in fact suing him. What makes you think xenophobia and McCarthyism is the way to go in the modern day? Who bloody cares if he worked for a Russian so many years ago? What if he had worked for a Spaniard, Greek, or whatever else? Would it also be insidious? No. Its anti-Russian "the Russians are under my bed" type nonsense. Stop parading around the corpse of McCarthy please.

Let's make this bet: if evidence of Trump collusion with Russia doesn't come out within one year, I will post an apology saying that I was a stupid rabid anti-Trump leftist like you all assumed and then quit this game. If it does, you will post an apology saying that you were a stupid rabid Trump supporter who voted for a traitor (and secretly liked it) and then quit this game. You game? 

Time frame is quite large but it seems quite a safe bet Vincent. Though it should asked what this evidence actually entails. Only something strong enough to get an impeachment should count as otherwise any of this recent sort of garbage (that is no evidence of anything) can be cited.

I'm surprised you would ask for such heavy punishment to the losing party considering the odds are in fact stacked against you... then again I had 0% chance apparently and came out on top so perhaps you wish to emulate that.

As far as I'm aware Manafort had stopped working for the guy linked to Russia and the guy was in fact suing him. What makes you think xenophobia and McCarthyism is the way to go in the modern day? Who bloody cares if he worked for a Russian so many years ago? What if he had worked for a Spaniard, Greek, or whatever else? Would it also be insidious? No. Its anti-Russian "the Russians are under my bed" type nonsense. Stop parading around the corpse of McCarthy please.

Time frame is quite large but it seems quite a safe bet Vincent. Though it should asked what this evidence actually entails. Only something strong enough to get an impeachment should count as otherwise any of this recent sort of garbage (that is no evidence of anything) can be cited.

I'm surprised you would ask for such heavy punishment to the losing party considering the odds are in fact stacked against you... then again I had 0% chance apparently and came out on top so perhaps you wish to emulate that.

See, I would disagree. The difference between McCarthyism and what is happening today is that McCarthy accused people of being communists; people who probably didn't even know where the Russian embassy was, much less talked with any Soviets. In contrast, pretty much anyone with any say in the Trump campaign talked with the Russians. Is it sheer coincidence that Paul Manafort was paid tens of millions of dollars to influence American politics in the favor of Putin and then became the Trump campaign chair? Is it sheer coincidence that during Paul Manafort's time, he actively tried to get a non-interventionist Ukraine policy in the Republican platform, something that Putin would have greatly appreciated? Is it sheer coincidence that Michael Flynn - national security adviser to the president and the transition - informed the Russians of new sanctions coming from the Obama WH in December, actively undermining the previous administration? Is it sheer coincidence that Trump has been undermining US-NATO relations? Is it sheer coincidence that he's been sucking Putin's metaphorical spawnstucker every chance he gets by saying what a wonderful leader he is and degrading his own country on live television? It's easy to accuse someone of being a communist, they just have to have "leftist" thoughts. But it is a whole 'nother thing to have that many ties to Russia and call any reaction to that McCarthyism. 

And you're right, I've been wrong before, though to be fair, I didn't expect so much Russian propaganda behind the Trump campaign. So go ahead, Vincent, the odds are in your favor. Even Joe Scarborough says the FBI investigation would take years to produce a solid case, so you have a pretty decent chance. Unless, of course, you don't actually believe what you are spouting. 

• Upvote 1

Oh be quiet. You first. Treason does not have a statute of limitations no, but a bet does have a limit. If a bet on Trump's "treason" doesn't have a time limit then there is no risk involved for the one betting on him being found a traitor. Think please before posting. I don't bet on traitorous leaders' guilt or innocence. That's for a special prosecutor, the House and the Senate to decide unless they opt to get him after he leaves office.

As far as I'm aware Manafort had stopped working for the guy linked to Russia and the guy was in fact suing him. What makes you think xenophobia and McCarthyism is the way to go in the modern day? I don't and never claimed to want any of that. (Remember when you claimed to not do this? Haha) Who bloody cares if he worked for a Russian so many years ago? Our sovereignty, the appropriateness of permitting classified information to be passed near a traitor like that, and that despite your arguments it continues to this day.What if he had worked for a Spaniard, Greek, or whatever else? Would it also be insidious?Yes. Talk to Jonathan Pollard if you wonder what happens to espionage cases from friendly or allied countries.. No. Its anti-Russian "the Russians are under my bed" type nonsense. Stop parading around the corpse of McCarthy please. I can't stop what you make up.

Time frame is quite large but it seems quite a safe bet Vincent. Though it should asked what this evidence actually entails. Only something strong enough to get an impeachment should count as otherwise any of this recent sort of garbage (that is no evidence of anything) can be cited. You don't release information to the person you're considering bringing to trial until it's required.

See, I would disagree. The difference between McCarthyism and what is happening today is that McCarthy accused people of being communists; people who probably didn't even know where the Russian embassy was, much less talked with any Soviets. In contrast, pretty much anyone with any say in the Trump campaign talked with the Russians. Is it sheer coincidence that Paul Manafort was paid tens of millions of dollars to influence American politics in the favor of Putin and then became the Trump campaign chair? Is it sheer coincidence that during Paul Manafort's time, he actively tried to get a non-interventionist Ukraine policy in the Republican platform, something that Putin would have greatly appreciated? Is it sheer coincidence that Michael Flynn - national security adviser to the president and the transition - informed the Russians of new sanctions coming from the Obama WH in December, actively undermining the previous administration? Is it sheer coincidence that Trump has been undermining US-NATO relations? Is it sheer coincidence that he's been sucking Putin's metaphorical spawnstucker every chance he gets by saying what a wonderful leader he is and degrading his own country on live television? It's easy to accuse someone of being a communist, they just have to have "leftist" thoughts. But it is a whole 'nother thing to have that many ties to Russia and call any reaction to that McCarthyism. Neat, some backup.

And you're right, I've been wrong before, though to be fair, I didn't expect so much Russian propaganda behind the Trump campaign. So go ahead, Vincent, the odds are in your favor. Even Joe Scarborough says the FBI investigation would take years to produce a solid case, so you have a pretty decent chance. Unless, of course, you don't actually believe what you are spouting. His views are pretty fluid regarding time periods, definitions of terrorism and whether or not it's worldwide or a specific region.

GICjEwp.gif

I don't bet on traitorous leaders' guilt or innocence. That's for a special prosecutor, the House and the Senate to decide unless they opt to get him after he leaves office.

I don't and never claimed to want any of that. (Remember when you claimed to not do this? Haha) Who bloody cares if he worked for a Russian so many years ago? Our sovereignty, the appropriateness of permitting classified information to be passed near a traitor like that, and that despite your arguments it continues to this day.

The stupidity in your comments is actually quite irritating, good job. That initial comment on betting was quite obviously in response to Caecus who made mention of a bet. You have gone on to pretend like I've been making talk of such things with you when no, I haven't. 

Except I said that towards Caecus so again showing you can't even work out how quotes and responses to them work. Sad!

See, I would disagree. The difference between McCarthyism and what is happening today is that McCarthy accused people of being communists; people who probably didn't even know where the Russian embassy was, much less talked with any Soviets. In contrast, pretty much anyone with any say in the Trump campaign talked with the Russians. Is it sheer coincidence that Paul Manafort was paid tens of millions of dollars to influence American politics in the favor of Putin and then became the Trump campaign chair? Is it sheer coincidence that during Paul Manafort's time, he actively tried to get a non-interventionist Ukraine policy in the Republican platform, something that Putin would have greatly appreciated? Is it sheer coincidence that Michael Flynn - national security adviser to the president and the transition - informed the Russians of new sanctions coming from the Obama WH in December, actively undermining the previous administration? Is it sheer coincidence that Trump has been undermining US-NATO relations? Is it sheer coincidence that he's been sucking Putin's metaphorical spawnstucker every chance he gets by saying what a wonderful leader he is and degrading his own country on live television? It's easy to accuse someone of being a communist, they just have to have "leftist" thoughts. But it is a whole 'nother thing to have that many ties to Russia and call any reaction to that McCarthyism. 

And you're right, I've been wrong before, though to be fair, I didn't expect so much Russian propaganda behind the Trump campaign. So go ahead, Vincent, the odds are in your favor. Even Joe Scarborough says the FBI investigation would take years to produce a solid case, so you have a pretty decent chance. Unless, of course, you don't actually believe what you are spouting. 

He was a lobbyist. Replace Russia with Italy and what changes? Oh that Manafort he lobbied years ago for Italy, secret Fascist am I right? Ridiculous nonsense. His relation with the man he lobbied for fell apart to the point they are now enemies from what I know. Beyond that Manafort was campaign manger for like, a cup of coffee. If Trump was a secret Communist agent then why wasn't he in the job till the end? In fact why did it take Manafort so long to get the job off Lewandowski who was considered an amateur and the media had under fire with a manufactured scandal? Also Trump never attacked his country in that sort of manner you're pushing there. He attacked Obama, Clinton, and other politicians which is not the same thing. 

The stupidity in your comments is actually quite irritating, good job. That initial comment on betting was quite obviously in response to Caecus who made mention of a bet. You have gone on to pretend like I've been making talk of such things with you when no, I haven't. My response showing you did was right behind your posting about it

Except I said that towards Caecus so again showing you can't even work out how quotes and responses to them work. Sad! If you want a private discussion a public forum is probably the wrong choice for it.

He was a lobbyist. Replace Russia with Italy and what changes? The treason. Oh that Manafort he lobbied years ago for Italy, secret Fascist am I right? Ridiculous nonsense. His relation with the man he lobbied for fell apart to the point they are now enemies from what I know. Beyond that Manafort was campaign manger for like, a cup of coffee. If Trump was a secret Communist agent then why wasn't he in the job till the end? You'd have to ask Putin In fact why did it take Manafort so long to get the job off Lewandowski who was considered an amateur and the media had under fire with a manufactured scandal? Also Trump never attacked his country in that sort of manner you're pushing there. He attacked Obama, Clinton, and other politicians which is not the same thing. He's a traitor and initial preparations for impeachment are supposedly already on the way.

GICjEwp.gif

He was a lobbyist. Replace Russia with Italy and what changes? Oh that Manafort he lobbied years ago for Italy, secret Fascist am I right? Ridiculous nonsense. His relation with the man he lobbied for fell apart to the point they are now enemies from what I know. Beyond that Manafort was campaign manger for like, a cup of coffee. If Trump was a secret Communist agent then why wasn't he in the job till the end? In fact why did it take Manafort so long to get the job off Lewandowski who was considered an amateur and the media had under fire with a manufactured scandal? Also Trump never attacked his country in that sort of manner you're pushing there. He attacked Obama, Clinton, and other politicians which is not the same thing. 

Wasn't it the Pro-Trump group that was extremely anti-foreign lobbyist? Since when has lobbying in any form been ok, so long as it is your party that does it. Personally I don't want any foreign government intervening in the U.S. elections, whether it be Italy or Russia. In fact, I know several pro-trump supporters who claimed the SAME ISSUE, but over Hillary and her Saudi Arabian lobbyists. Both are countries that actively benefit from the downfall of the U.S., only difference is one is Muslim the other Christian. Also I say if he is found guilty (which I personally think isn't likely at all) of colluding with Russia in any way, then undermining the democratic system is an attack on the U.S.

As for the discussion, if there is any evidence of treason it isn't likely we will see it under his administration it will likely be a Nixon situation when evidence came out that he actively interfered in the Vietnam War during LBJs presidency in order to delay it and get elected. Now if we do find serious and incriminating evidence against him during his administration, he will likely resign long before impeachment again similar to Nixon. 

Under normal circumstances, you are right. It doesn't matter who Paul Manafort lobbied for (though, he didn't register as a foreign agent. Not like the Trump DOJ is going to prosecute anyway). But these aren't normal circumstances. Russia tried to get Trump elected by influencing public opinion through a cyber attack. Normally we don't care if Jeff Sessions met with the Russian ambassador, but it's important now, because we suspect some quid-pro-quo dealings. It's even more suspicious that the Trump administration is desperately trying to hide it. Riddle me this, why did Michael Flynn go behind the nation's back and contact the Russians about the Obama sanctions? And please, let's not fall back onto the argument that Trump isn't Flynn and didn't know about it. The only reason why Trump fired him was because the media found out and said "fake news" about him. 

Ah, but you are forgetting Trump's words with Bill right before the superbowl. Saying that we are no better than Russia is ridiculous, but it gives his buddy Putin a golden piece of propaganda material. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74DAI2hr9Kk

By the way, I love how every time we find out an adviser close to Trump has suspicious ties, the Trump administration just ejects them like a bad transplanted liver. 

*Stuff* 

Its not a private discussion no. It however is clearly addressed to him which matters when I presented him with a question on something he has used in his post, which you then interject and declare you have never done such a thing. Of course I didn't say that to you, I was clearly saying it to Caecus.

Not going to bother with the rest, Caecus does a better job.

Wasn't it the Pro-Trump group that was extremely anti-foreign lobbyist? Since when has lobbying in any form been ok, so long as it is your party that does it. Personally I don't want any foreign government intervening in the U.S. elections, whether it be Italy or Russia. In fact, I know several pro-trump supporters who claimed the SAME ISSUE, but over Hillary and her Saudi Arabian lobbyists. Both are countries that actively benefit from the downfall of the U.S., only difference is one is Muslim the other Christian. Also I say if he is found guilty (which I personally think isn't likely at all) of colluding with Russia in any way, then undermining the democratic system is an attack on the U.S.

As for the discussion, if there is any evidence of treason it isn't likely we will see it under his administration it will likely be a Nixon situation when evidence came out that he actively interfered in the Vietnam War during LBJs presidency in order to delay it and get elected. Now if we do find serious and incriminating evidence against him during his administration, he will likely resign long before impeachment again similar to Nixon. 

The Republicans are the anti Russia party yes which is why Romney said what he said about Russia being their enemy... which Obama made fun of him for. However times change. The Republicans are also supposed to be free trade zealots and Trump has gone against that.

Under normal circumstances, you are right. It doesn't matter who Paul Manafort lobbied for (though, he didn't register as a foreign agent. Not like the Trump DOJ is going to prosecute anyway). But these aren't normal circumstances. Russia tried to get Trump elected by influencing public opinion through a cyber attack. Normally we don't care if Jeff Sessions met with the Russian ambassador, but it's important now, because we suspect some quid-pro-quo dealings. It's even more suspicious that the Trump administration is desperately trying to hide it. Riddle me this, why did Michael Flynn go behind the nation's back and contact the Russians about the Obama sanctions? And please, let's not fall back onto the argument that Trump isn't Flynn and didn't know about it. The only reason why Trump fired him was because the media found out and said "fake news" about him. 

Ah, but you are forgetting Trump's words with Bill right before the superbowl. Saying that we are no better than Russia is ridiculous, but it gives his buddy Putin a golden piece of propaganda material. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74DAI2hr9Kk

By the way, I love how every time we find out an adviser close to Trump has suspicious ties, the Trump administration just ejects them like a bad transplanted liver. 

Russia got info that showed wrong doing on the part of the Democrats. Their vile act was showing people the truth apparently. Its true Putin wanted Trump to win but that is simply a logical thing as he was hardly ever going to want to Hillary to win. That alone says nothing on if he has puppet strings on Trump or not. 

I'm not sure what response you expect to those questions. Its all quite circumstantial and shows nothing. Trump put himself forward as a strongman and naturally strongmen talk good about each other, heck he praised Kim Jong-Un too lets not forget. If he wants to fulfil some promises will need Russia's help so he has tried to maintain the unique position he is in of being in good with Russia which contrary to what cold war enthusiasts are saying is a good thing. 

You're referring to "we have a lot of killers and we're not so innocent either" I believe... its true... so what is your point? Should Trump lie and say that Russia is evil while America only brings democracy, justice, and liberty to everyone they visit?

Sessions isn't gone yet. Lewandowski showed that Trump, even when nothing to really lose, doesn't mind going against common thought and keeping someone on when others wouldn't. Based off that it could be these quick sackings are not fully Trump... or maybe and you subscribe to this, that there is in fact something seriously wrong that requires them to go quick. Who knows. What is certain is you don't win an election based off "the President is a Soviet agent" in the modern day. Healthcare is the point of attack all attacks should converge on and not this Russia thing.

Its not a private discussion no. It however is clearly addressed to him which matters when I presented him with a question on something he has used in his post, which you then interject and declare you have never done such a thing. Did my line of text fill up the server so he couldn't respond too? Of course I didn't say that to you, I was clearly saying it to Caecus.

Not going to bother with the rest, Caecus does a better job.

The Republicans are the anti Russia party yes which is why Romney said what he said about Russia being their enemy... which Obama made fun of him for. However times change. The Republicans are also supposed to be free trade zealots and Trump has gone against that. Obama also issued more sanctions on Russia than any Republican I think at any point in history. At least 20th century, if not earlier.

Russia got info that showed wrong doing on the part of the Democrats. Hasn't been proven to even be valid emails. You can fake that kind of shit with some scripting, a few coders and like a week, then give it to Wikileaks and it's exactly as trustworthy as what's there now. Their vile act was showing people the truth apparently. Its true Putin wanted Trump to win but that is simply a logical thing as he was hardly ever going to want to Hillary to win. That alone says nothing on if he has puppet strings on Trump or not. 

I'm not sure what response you expect to those questions. Its all quite circumstantial and shows nothing. Trump put himself forward as a strongman and naturally strongmen talk good about each other, heck he praised Kim Jong-Un too lets not forget. If he wants to fulfil some promises will need Russia's help so he has tried to maintain the unique position he is in of being in good with Russia which contrary to what cold war enthusiasts are saying is a good thing. Oh! *slaps forehead* Working with Russia? We should try that!

You're referring to "we have a lot of killers and we're not so innocent either" I believe... its true... so what is your point? Should Trump lie and say that Russia is evil while America only brings democracy, justice, and liberty to everyone they visit? The US isn't that great, but yes

Sessions isn't gone yet. Lewandowski showed that Trump, even when nothing to really lose, doesn't mind going against common thought and keeping someone on when others wouldn't. Based off that it could be these quick sackings are not fully Trump... or maybe and you subscribe to this, that there is in fact something seriously wrong that requires them to go quick. Who knows. What is certain is you don't win an election based off "the President is a Soviet agent" in the modern day. Healthcare is the point of attack all attacks should converge on and not this Russia thing. You do appear to be the President as a Soviet agent, though.

GICjEwp.gif

Oh boy. If I accuse someone of something. You then enter the fray and say that you are no such thing. Then that does not make sense because it was never directed at you in the first place. Do. You. Understand? 

The Republicans are known as the anti-Russia party and have been for a long time. There is no disputing such a thing. As for the emails even the Establishment Democrat don't deny such things so you doing so is laughable. 

Like the Middle East right? Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya for a few examples. Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out.

Oh boy. If I accuse someone of something. You then enter the fray and say that you are no such thing. Then that does not make sense because it was never directed at you in the first place. Do. You. Understand? You keep doing the "Make up an argument we'll pretend he used and then I can counter it" Do you not notice you're doing that or what?

The Republicans are known as the anti-Russia party and have been for a long time. There is no disputing such a thing. As for the emails even the Establishment Democrat don't deny such things so you doing so is laughable. Prove they're real then.

Like the Middle East right? Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya for a few examples. Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out. It's their country, it's their decision. We tried to back away from trying to build a democracy in Gaza because we never considered who would win and when Hamas did we'started doing everything we could think of to undo it.

GICjEwp.gif

Russia got info that showed wrong doing on the part of the Democrats. Their vile act was showing people the truth apparently. Its true Putin wanted Trump to win but that is simply a logical thing as he was hardly ever going to want to Hillary to win. That alone says nothing on if he has puppet strings on Trump or not. 

I'm not sure what response you expect to those questions. Its all quite circumstantial and shows nothing. Trump put himself forward as a strongman and naturally strongmen talk good about each other, heck he praised Kim Jong-Un too lets not forget. If he wants to fulfil some promises will need Russia's help so he has tried to maintain the unique position he is in of being in good with Russia which contrary to what cold war enthusiasts are saying is a good thing. 

You're referring to "we have a lot of killers and we're not so innocent either" I believe... its true... so what is your point? Should Trump lie and say that Russia is evil while America only brings democracy, justice, and liberty to everyone they visit?

Sessions isn't gone yet. Lewandowski showed that Trump, even when nothing to really lose, doesn't mind going against common thought and keeping someone on when others wouldn't. Based off that it could be these quick sackings are not fully Trump... or maybe and you subscribe to this, that there is in fact something seriously wrong that requires them to go quick. Who knows. What is certain is you don't win an election based off "the President is a Soviet agent" in the modern day. Healthcare is the point of attack all attacks should converge on and not this Russia thing.

You're also missing the part where Russia put up twitter troll bots and actively shared fake news. Again, you are right, that alone doesn't mean Trump is a puppet. But it does seem rather suspicious that the Russians met with all of his advisers, and then those advisers tried to cover up their actions. It also doesn't look too good on you if one of your advisers - let's just say a national security adviser for argument's sake - commits treason by actively helping a foreign power behind the government's back. 

Does the United States have a president that has been in office for well past his term? Does said president assassinate his political opponents or arrest them without due process? Does said president actively support a genocidal government? Does said president use a state-controlled media and censorship to carefully control information within the country? Does said president use his office to give out state monopolies and enrich himself and a select group of cronies at the expense of their citizenry? 

Oh boy. If I accuse someone of something. You then enter the fray and say that you are no such thing. Then that does not make sense because it was never directed at you in the first place. Do. You. Understand? You keep doing the "Make up an argument we'll pretend he used and then I can counter it" Do you not notice you're doing that or what?

The Republicans are known as the anti-Russia party and have been for a long time. There is no disputing such a thing. As for the emails even the Establishment Democrat don't deny such things so you doing so is laughable. Prove they're real then.

Like the Middle East right? Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya for a few examples. Just loads of democracy, justice, and liberty handed out. It's their country, it's their decision. We tried to back away from trying to build a democracy in Gaza because we never considered who would win and when Hamas did we'started doing everything we could think of to undo it.

You just literally did it for all to see. I responded to Caecus asking him what makes him think xenophobia and McCarthyism is the way to go in the modern day and you then replied that you never wanted such things in response. You're either a massively poor and foolish liar, or have short term memory loss and can't remember your own posts. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/23/are-clinton-wikileaks-emails-doctored-or-are-they-/I really don't like to be citing Politifact but whatever. Majority are real, some fakes may have been slipped in. That is as supportive of your view as it comes as others state instead that many of the few stated to be false are in fact genuine. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/tech-blogger-finds-proof-dnc-chiefs-emails-werent-doctored-despite-claims.html

A massive warmonger on top of all the other garbage too, how nice. 

You're also missing the part where Russia put up twitter troll bots and actively shared fake news. Again, you are right, that alone doesn't mean Trump is a puppet. But it does seem rather suspicious that the Russians met with all of his advisers, and then those advisers tried to cover up their actions. It also doesn't look too good on you if one of your advisers - let's just say a national security adviser for argument's sake - commits treason by actively helping a foreign power behind the government's back. 

Does the United States have a president that has been in office for well past his term? Does said president assassinate his political opponents or arrest them without due process? Does said president actively support a genocidal government? Does said president use a state-controlled media and censorship to carefully control information within the country? Does said president use his office to give out state monopolies and enrich himself and a select group of cronies at the expense of their citizenry?

The Russians used bots. Trump used bots. Clinton used bots. Everyone used bots. The Russians have one candidate who makes clear she will oppose them heavily and even to the point that might lead to straight up military conflict. On the other hand they have a candidate who says he wants friendship and their help to solve some problems. The choice is quite a simple one and doesn't take puppet strings to be taken. If I have a choice to help one of two people and one of them has made clear if he wins he'll kill me while the other doesn't then my choice on who to help is quite obvious. 

They could pat a child on the head and it'd be reported as assault. In such circumstances you naturally try to keep as much out of the spotlight as possible. Could be dubious certainly but the ridiculousness of the environment means it is hard to say.

That is a very selective. If we use just that then sure, America is rainbows, but you know full well there is more to it then that. America straight up made up garbage to have an adventure in Iraq which combined with their sanctions resulted in the death of millions (not even counting displacement and general misery). Installed a pathetic puppet government no one respected and instilled so little courage and loyalty in its people that its army fled from ISIS even with a massive number and tech advantage. America (a bit in the background this time) got Gaddafi, the only person keeping Libya together killed by supporting rebel fanatics. The country was then broken into pieces and no longer really exists anymore outside on a map as fanatics infest it and what little government they have is held to ransom by the militias (lets not even talk all the killing of black Africans that went on by the racist rebels). In Syria they put their support behind Al-qaeda and other groups of head choppers and attempted to overthrow Syria and leave it broken like Libya. In Yemen... do I need to go on? Putin is no angel but damn does America have no right to say anything.

The simple fact is America has been so poor that a turnaround has happened which even the Russians must not quite believe was possible. A group on the right who was staunchly anti-Russian has morphed in a pro-Russian group instead due to American action. When Russia decided to help Syria by killing American backed head choppers the response was not one of, "We must help our rebels more and stop the Russians"... but... "The Russians are heroes for killing the head choppers, please sort the mess out Putin".

Don't blame Putin/Russia for them having a better reputation than Obama/Clinton/America across many in Europe and America itself... that was all America's doing.