The Floralia Accords: Definitive Edition

Sketchy

Yeah, that ODP was useless given all the major clashes we've had with Rose over the years.

At least someone knows what an ODP is

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Congratz on the treaty guys, I'll have some purple cake waiting for you back at my place.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You're incorrect. I won't give any proof whatsoever because, surprise surprise, I have none.

FTFY again. You really should be more careful with these posts Kas.

• Upvote 2

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

“fixed that for you,†because every thread has to be about Kastor shitposting dumbass stuff 

FTFY

• Upvote 2

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Me to Sketchy: I want my name on that shit

Sketchy: Okay

Ditto

...And there you are. 

You know you've made it in the world now.   <3 

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

FTFY again. You really should be more careful with these posts Kas.

I mean, history does actually prove his point :v

Pantheon has always actively tried to avoid wars. Until they actually show a sign that they intend to break this trend I generally still assume that it is same old same old.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Pantheon has always actively tried to avoid wars. Until they actually show a sign that they intend to break this trend I generally still assume that it is same old same old.

Not sure why he tried to argue the obvious. It's not like Pantheon even hides it, they embrace it, which is better than other alliances who try to hide.

Lets be honest here, there's only a few alliances that look to get involved in wars.  Most just honor treaty ties or try to avoid it altogether.

This.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

They have been in several positions to make a power play then failed to do anything meaningful. Their whole existence has revolved around just ensuring they would be in a good position to not take any actual damage in wars while the real war fighters (for their side) do the grunt work.  Maybe they changed? /shrug

I doubt it..

gog-forum-size-regs.png

What Yui stated is right. They will honor their treaty ties without a doubt. They were very active with working along with other leaders in the coalition during that mess of a time that Fist put them in.

• Downvote 1

Lets be honest here, there's only a few alliances that look to get involved in wars.  Most just honor treaty ties or try to avoid it altogether.

It's an annoying trend and kinda why we don't have a lot of action in this game.

People generally tend to forget that Pantheon was one of the  best performing alliances in the syndisphere side in the silent war given the IA trouble they were in. I am sure a lot of alliances out there would have collapsed if they were in the same situation. 

• Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Oh crap, this finally happened! Congrats to both Rose and Pantheon :D

Your name could have been on this - us filthy neutrals need to stick together. :(

also lol, just noticed Printer's sig

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Seems pretty on time. You're on Syndisphere side, they'll probably ally someone on IQ's side and sit out the next series of wars until one side has the advantage.

You should do some of your normal stupid stuff to get you rolled by Pantheon, Rose and Mensa; that'd be amusing.

Edited by Rogue
  • Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.