Alliance of the Old Gods and the New

Valdoroth

AvbraU1.jpg

tl:dr Those who are generally relevant have been pm-ed the text version. If you are a leader of an AA and did not get a pm-ed text version but would like one, please pm me in-game and I'll send you it.

• Upvote 1

I didn't get a PM so I'm going to assume we disbanded and reformed the BLOC party.

EDIT: Plain text for you all because dammit I spent like 23 seconds writing it :P

Non Chaining MDP with us and Vaklyrie

Thematic intro: "When the Andals came to Westeros, they preached the Seven with fire and sword. Though the Old Gods were driven North, a grudging respect grew from the many shared battlefields. Recent expansions of strange cults with their twisted gods - “R’Hollor, “The Drowned Godâ€, “Steve†- have thrown our shared heritage into stark relief. But the heritage of the Old Gods is not to be found only in the North of Westeros. Beyond the Frozen sea lies the land of the Valkyries, where great Jarls rule with honor according to the Old Ways. To Death or Glory we come together for the common good. May our enemies tremble and their idols shatter before this Union of the Old Gods and the New!"

Beyond thats its the standard MDP clauses.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

"When the Andals came to Westeros, they preached the Seven with fire and sword. Though the Old Gods were driven North, a grudging respect grew from the many shared battlefields. Recent expansions of strange cults with their twisted gods - “R’Hollor, “The Drowned Godâ€, “Steve†- have thrown our shared heritage into stark relief. But the heritage of the Old Gods is not to be found only in the North of Westeros. Beyond the Frozen sea lies the land of the Valkyries, where great Jarls rule with honor according to the Old Ways. To Death or Glory we come together for the common good. May our enemies tremble and their idols shatter before this Union of the Old Gods and the New!"

We allied the vikings so they wouldn't sack Kings Landing (standard MDP)

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Our scribes writing may be small but their hearts are big, well their hearts probably small too. Still we had to find something for all the Kings Landing folk to do. Consider it economic stimulus.

Our scribes writing may be small but their hearts are big, well their hearts probably small too. Still we had to find something for all the Kings Landing folk to do. Consider it economic stimulus.

Nevertheless, this could be Olenna's grocery list for all we know. 

can't read it therefore it's irrelevant

They say the key to good horror is keeping things a mysteries and leaving the specifics of the antagonist to the imagination. Therefor to best strike fear into the hearts of our enemies we have elected to keep this entire treaty a mystery too ;)

• Wiki Mod

Still partially legible, therefore this is not a valid SK treaty. Try again.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

AvbraU1.jpg

tl:dr Those who are generally relevant have been pm-ed the text version. If you are a leader of an AA and did not get a pm-ed text version but would like one, please pm me in-game and I'll send you it.

I cry everytime.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

These contradict each other.

On the grounds of being demonstrably correct, I'm going to say I'm right, hes wrong. End of story.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Nice to see almost everyone coming back to the treaty web :) 

Also congrats SK and Valkyrie 

I was just able to read the name of the people who signed this treaty from the stuff uploaded and assumed the later part :P 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Looks like a chicken on steroids wrote this with a stick covered in ink, but alright.

And yay, more paper in the world...

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat: