Dutch Election

Rozalia

I didn't ask you to be a "Google butler" as the evidence would be found in this very thread as it is something you claim I said.  No, I said that term for when you've all been !@#$ing about me providing sources for you to pretend aren't there or aren't authoritative enough or whatever.

Regardless I see that even when I fetch the evidence for you that you simply ignore it. I never called you white. Fact. You have continuously lied in your accusation of me having done so. Fact. You're really bad at this. If you keep putting Fact at the end of lies it's just going to look more hilarious.

I've never stated all Arab countries, though. I simply stated most of the Arab countries are based on sharia law which is true. Most isn't accurate according to your map.

^^^^ this guy is correct Did you actually look at the map? It shows a limited number of Islamic countries include sharia in any official manner. The majority either use it like Jewish people use their personal stuff in the US or don't use it at all.

640px-Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg.png

Use of sharia by country:

Green:Sharia plays no role in the judicial system.

Yellow:Sharia applies to Muslim's personal law.

Purple:Sharia applies in full, including criminal law.

Orange:Regional variations in the application of sharia.

Only a brainwashed fool would have you believe that most of the middle east is a secular paradise. No one described it as a paradise. There're like maybe seven countries that map indicates use religious law. The rest either barely use it or don't at all.

GICjEwp.gif

"Most isn't accurate according to your map."

Ffs he never gave any map,I gave the map,this is exactly what Roz was talking about.

"Did you actually look at the map? It shows a limited number of Islamic countries include sharia in any official manner."

Like Saudi Arabia,Iran,Jordan,Kuwait,Lebanon,Oman,Pakistan,Qatar,Syria and the UAE?(that's just the ME)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

" No, I said that term for when you've all been !@#$ about me providing sources for you to pretend aren't there or aren't authoritative enough or whatever."

This is really gold.You accuse him of ignoring your evidence while you haven't provided any evidence XD.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

"Most isn't accurate according to your map."

Ffs he never gave any map,I gave the map,this is exactly what Roz was talking about. Oops. Then your map is the useless one.

"Did you actually look at the map? It shows a limited number of Islamic countries include sharia in any official manner."

Like Saudi Arabia,Iran,Jordan,Kuwait,Lebanon,Oman,Pakistan,Qatar,Syria and the UAE?(that's just the ME) I count eleven users of Sharia in the manner you guys are trying to argue out of 51 which don't.

GICjEwp.gif

" No, I said that term for when you've all been !@#$ about me providing sources for you to pretend aren't there or aren't authoritative enough or whatever."

This is really gold.You accuse him of ignoring your evidence while you haven't provided any evidence XD.

My lack of interest in bothering to supply them doesn't indicate their absence.

GICjEwp.gif

"argue out of 51 which don't."

51?Where the hell did you get that number?

""Did you actually look at the map? It shows a limited number of Islamic countries include sharia in any official manner."

It's in most of the nation's constitutions and therefore counts as:official

"is is exactly what Roz was talking about. Oops. Then your map is the useless one."

>Accuses others of ignoring his evidence

>ignores and dismisses other people's evidence

"argue out of 51 which don't."

51?Where the hell did you get that number? I counted the number on the Wikipedia article which contained your map.

""Did you actually look at the map? It shows a limited number of Islamic countries include sharia in any official manner."

It's in most of the nation's constitutions and therefore counts as:official That's an interesting opinion.

"is is exactly what Roz was talking about. Oops. Then your map is the useless one." Me apologizing for misappropriating a quotation? I think he actually claimed I was doing the opposite.

>Accuses others of ignoring his evidence Not sure where you get this when I've never agreed to bother supplying you with evidence.

>ignores and dismisses other people's evidence

GICjEwp.gif

"That's an interesting opinion."

Fortunately,we have dictionaries for that.

ADJECTIVE

1.Relating to an authority or public body and its activities and responsibilities.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/official

Sharia law applies in some way or another in a majority of middle eastern countries (including the most relevant ones).

Fortunately,we have dictionaries for that. That's not clearing it up, though. Using Sharia law as the law of your nation is far different from having some informal courts that help with the judicial system if the parties agree to settle differences via Sharia or other even more minor inclusions.

GICjEwp.gif

Fortunately,we have dictionaries for that. That's not clearing it up, though. Using Sharia law as the law of your nation is far different from having some informal courts that help with the judicial system if the parties agree to settle differences via Sharia or other even more minor inclusions.

If you think these are some informal courts with little relevance,then I do have some news for you

You guys should just give up ComradeMilton has the mind of a child who is unwilling to contribute to a conversation with educated opinions and facts and instead just calls you names as well as refuses to budge when he is provided with information dismantling his opinions.

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

You guys should just give up ComradeMilton has the mind of a child who is unwilling to contribute to a conversation with educated opinions and facts and instead just calls you names as well as refuses to budge when he is provided with information dismantling his opinions.

Please indicate where I have called anyone names or had my opinion "dismantled."

GICjEwp.gif

Please indicate where I have called anyone names or had my opinion "dismantled."

Gold

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's accurate if you only count the Middle East countries on the map.

Well,his opinion is above all facts and numbers so there's nothing we can do...apparently

He cries wolf,if you provide evidence "useless" or he completely ignores it, when he's asked to provide evidence "YOU'RE GOING TO IGNORE MA"

Gold In the absence of what was claimed I'm going to assume it was a lie.

Well,his opinion is above all facts and numbers so there's nothing we can do...apparently I've never claimed that. I just don't provide it.

He cries wolf,if you provide evidence "useless" or he completely ignores it, when he's asked to provide evidence "YOU'RE GOING TO IGNORE MA" I read your evidence and then replied to you using the evidence you provided. Are you going to start making things up like Roz does, pretend it's what's been said and then argue with it?

GICjEwp.gif

"Are you going to start making things up like Roz does, pretend it's what's been said and then argue with it?"

You literally just called the map I provided useless along with a few links I've provided "useless"

"In the absence of what was claimed I'm going to assume it was a lie."

Sure

"I've never claimed that. I just don't provide it."

You're literally putting words into my mouth,I never said you claimed that.

• Upvote 1

ComradeMilton  "I'm just not bothering to give them to you... it happens when someone wastes time finding sources for you because all you do is dismiss them so I'm not going to do it..."

2IoFGEj.png?1

ComradeMilton  "I'm just not bothering to give them to you... it happens when someone wastes time finding sources for you because all you do is dismiss them so I'm not going to do it..."

Trying to gotcha me for having included data and violated my promise to not dig up evidence? Sorry, I didn't, I just grabbed some stuff out of evidence provided to me by the opponents.

GICjEwp.gif

Trying to gotcha me for having included data and violated my promise to not dig up evidence? Sorry, I didn't, I just grabbed some stuff out of evidence provided to me by the opponents.

"...that's about as much energy as I'm prepared to offer you."

2IoFGEj.png?1

You're pretty critical of me generously offering a bit more to try to get Roz to stop being wrong.

Stop making the threads bleed into each other. He responded in this thread and not the other one. His first comment was also before you "tried" to cite evidence which was a joke. 

• Upvote 1