ODN Declaration of Existence

OsRavan

Best of luck! I am excited to see what you will come up with.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Best Answer

Along with some of the game suggestions that have been asked about like adding "Tech" to the game. Thats why I came here......to escape that.....that....that miserable hell of a place. I swear, if this place starts going the way of that shit hole......I'll build myself over 100 nukes and let them loose on those who've !@#$ ed it up! In other words, this ain't !@#$ ing that other place so whatever baggage you have that you might want to bring over from there.......don't!

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

Welcome ODN and good luck. Fingers crossed you're as successful as you were before, in this game.

>all alliances in Syndisphere

Did not know that Mensa was in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), interesting.

Will ODN build higher than NPO or is this going to be a joint thing when both are ready to hold hands together officially?  I'm waiting to see NPO's strategy kick off, I think we're seeing the second step of it (The first step being the obvious treaty with BK).  I'm anxious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

I am particularly fond of "Shamblesphere."

Also, I wonder how much time will pass before ODN jams its head up NPO's ass on this world.

>all alliances in Syndisphere

Did not know that Mensa was in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), interesting.

I wasn't aware my comments automatically led people to assume that all alliances in this game originally hailed from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), though I'll pay more attention to it in the future for your sake.

But you still haven't really responded, just an attempt to deflect.

Along with some of the game suggestions that have been asked about like adding "Tech" to the game. Thats why I came here......to escape that.....that....that miserable hell of a place. I swear, if this place starts going the way of that shit hole......I'll build myself over 100 nukes and let them loose on those who've !@#$ ed it up! In other words, this ain't !@#$ ing that other place so whatever baggage you have that you might want to bring over from there.......don't!

This ^

In any case, welcome to Orbis.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Yeah pretty much... Keep !@#$ing tech out of this...

Back to the Stone Age with us!

• Downvote 1

But you still haven't really responded, just an attempt to deflect.

You're right, I didn't "really respond".  Go back and elaborate what you're trying to say and maybe I will?  The way it comes off, in regards to what you replied to initially, you're stating that all of Syndisphere are lapdogs to each other in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or something odd like that?

• Downvote 1

Also, I wonder how much time will pass before ODN jams its head up NPO's ass on this world.

I was the one who came up with the term "Shamblesphere" to describe our beloved enemies. :(

I have royalties on that word, gib money nao or see your ass in court! :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure all the warm welcome in this thread will encourage them to look somewhere other than their protector!

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

I'm sure all the warm welcome in this thread will encourage them to look somewhere other than their protector!

Heh I know, this exactly tbh.

I mean thanks to most people who did give a warm welcome.  But speaking of things I had hoped to leave behind in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (like tech), I had kind of hoped to lose the mindless automatic partisan attacks on the forums.  But maybe that was too ambitious ::grins::

Heh I know, this exactly tbh.

I mean thanks to most people who did give a warm welcome.  But speaking of things I had hoped to leave behind in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (like tech), I had kind of hoped to lose the mindless automatic partisan attacks on the forums.  But maybe that was too ambitious ::grins::

I don't know why this would be surprising. It comes with the territory if you maintain the same brand across different games. With brand recognition, there's obviously some major benefits but you bring the baggage along as well. 

If you want a clean slate, literally starting with a clean slate helps. 

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I was the one who came up with the term "Shamblesphere" to describe our beloved enemies. :(

I have royalties on that word, gib money nao or see your ass in court! :ph34r:

I was just trying to spread your term across the globe :(

• Upvote 1

Can't you guys just leave (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) behind, why bring all the baggage with you

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif