ODN Declaration of Existence

OsRavan

Orange Defense Network

To all,

We are very pleased to announce that the Orange Defense Network (ODN) is opening our doors in P&W. This thread marks our official declaration of existence. For those who may not be familiar with us form other venues, you can expect ODN to place a strong emphasis on Democracy and Community. We are strong believers in giving all of our members a voice and empowering them to contribute to the Network's future. We are fiercely loyal in defending our members and allies, but always open to making new friends.

If you would like to get to know us better, I urge you to join our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/6eWzS7p

I would also like to take the time to thank NPO for the help they have provided us in getting this endevour underway. In addition to all of their other aid, they have also pledged us their protection. Thank you again to our friends in NPO!

OsRavan, Chancellor

Franziskaner, Vice-Chancellor

tenor.gif Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Confirm/Deny?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to Orbis :)

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Confirm/Deny?

Pretty accurate. 

This game should be renamed to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0 at this rate. 

Best of luck to you guys tho.

Edited by Darth Revan
  • Upvote 2

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Confirm/Deny?

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

Welcome ODN and good luck. Fingers crossed you're as successful as you were before, in this game.

This game should be renamed to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0 at this rate.

+1

wait this isnt black knights forums

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

Welcome ODN and good luck. Fingers crossed you're as successful as you were before, in this game.

Mensa is the biggest meatshield because they have rammed so many heads here with their shields

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK