OsRavan

ODN Declaration of Existence

Welcome to Orbis! Best of luck in your endeavours!

Congratz on new alliance!

America has an Orange Defense Network.

His name's Donald J. Trump.

Orange Defense Network

To all,

We are very pleased to announce that the Orange Defense Network (ODN) is opening our doors in P&W. This thread marks our official declaration of existence. For those who may not be familiar with us form other venues, you can expect ODN to place a strong emphasis on Democracy and Community. We are strong believers in giving all of our members a voice and empowering them to contribute to the Network's future. We are fiercely loyal in defending our members and allies, but always open to making new friends.

If you would like to get to know us better, I urge you to join our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/6eWzS7p

I would also like to take the time to thank NPO for the help they have provided us in getting this endevour underway. In addition to all of their other aid, they have also pledged us their protection. Thank you again to our friends in NPO!

OsRavan, Chancellor

Franziskaner, Vice-Chancellor

tenor.gif Edited by Vincent de Beer

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Confirm/Deny?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Confirm/Deny?

Pretty accurate. 

This game should be renamed to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0 at this rate. 

Best of luck to you guys tho.

Edited by Darth Revan
  • Upvote 2

I heard that Orange were the lapdog meatshields for NPO over at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Confirm/Deny?

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

Welcome ODN and good luck. Fingers crossed you're as successful as you were before, in this game.

This game should be renamed to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0 at this rate.

+1

You could pretty much say the same thing about all alliances in Syndisphere and whatever the other sphere is called.

Welcome ODN and good luck. Fingers crossed you're as successful as you were before, in this game.

Mensa is the biggest meatshield because they have rammed so many heads here with their shields

On behalf of the Government of Acadia I would like to welcome ODN to Orbis, and best of luck in the future for them.

Welcome to Lordaeron Land o7

• Upvote 2