What Is A Credible Source

Donald Trump

You're still not in charge, Roz. Sorry for you. I have no idea what you are on about. Have I mentioned how I am more educated and somehow that means your words are meaningless against me? Too bad, you lose.

You're still not in charge, Roz. Sorry for you. I have no idea what you are on about. Have I mentioned how I am more educated and somehow that means your words are meaningless against me? Too bad, you lose.

No, that being astonishingly unlikely meant I basically ignored it if you did. I'm quite confident of our varying education levels and I'm quite satisfied that I'm correct. There's nothing to win or lose; it's discussion.

GICjEwp.gif

No, that being astonishingly unlikely meant I basically ignored it if you did. I'm quite confident of our varying education levels and I'm quite satisfied that I'm correct. There's nothing to win or lose; it's discussion. I talked to your friend Abdul and he told me that you flunked out to deal drugs. On discord you see and Abdul is a Muslim so that means we know his word is totally rock solid. Go peddle your poison elsewhere. 

Who is Abdul? Are you capable of actually just posting with actual facts or is it always necessary to make up fiction, assign it to me, and then debate that part? It's pretty confusing separating your fiction from reality.

GICjEwp.gif

Who is Abdul? Are you capable of actually just posting with actual facts or is it always necessary to make up fiction, assign it to me, and then debate that part? It's pretty confusing separating your fiction from reality.

Having checked with Abdul 40 minutes ago, you're lying again. 

Edited by Rozalia

There indeed is more than one Abdul in the world, however your comments make it clear you are referring to the same Abdul. It is as if your Abdul is made up, you forgot about him in the first post, and then in the second remembered and reassured that he told you that I was lying.

Liar Milton can't keep his lies straight. Sad!

• Upvote 1

I didn't think it was the same Abdul at all. That's why it never occurred to me it'd be the same one (it isn't, btw). My friend's far too smart than to violate federal privacy laws to doxx someone. I know who you're talking about, but that's not actually what happened with him at all. What it's like to admit to violating the law because you can't handle someone pointing out your lies?

GICjEwp.gif

I didn't think it was the same Abdul at all. That's why it never occurred to me it'd be the same one (it isn't, btw). My friend's far too smart than to violate federal privacy laws to doxx someone. I know who you're talking about, but that's not actually what happened with him at all. What it's like to admit to violating the law because you can't handle someone pointing out your lies? Your friend telling me you are a drug dealer isn't breaking the law, stop being silly.

No, but you doxxing some random person, even if they're dealing is a violation of very serious federal privacy laws. Way to admit to it, though. :) I don't think you know what doxing is. You being revealed to be a drug dealer is not me doxing you, don't be silly.

I'm not. You're not even doxxing the right person. lol. So what you're trying to do is deny you're a drug dealer and childishly saying Abdul is in fact the drug dealer. Sorry but I don't believe your lies. Abdul is upstanding while you are not.

That's not really at all what I said. I laughed at you and whoever you're talking to as it's not the Abdul I know. I suspect it's just a fictional person you've created as you so often do with virtually everything else.

GICjEwp.gif

That's not really at all what I said. I laughed at you and whoever you're talking to as it's not the Abdul I know. I suspect it's just a fictional person you've created as you so often do with virtually everything else. The one who creates fictional characters is the one called Milton. Something else Mr Abdul told me. He is lying to you man.