Marcus Agrur

Remember.

So I posted this because I realized that I had many nations before the one I currently have in Politics and War, and I remembered all of the big events and stuff like that. So, post your Orbis Memories here.

Then after posting a memory predict what you think Orbis will be like in a year. 

I was once Ally with Partisan

Then we where friends

Then we where enemies

Then friends

Then allies

Circle full xD

This wasn't so long ago. Like a few months. I made a gif to represent the event.

output_movzx5.gif

• Upvote 1

I remember when I was in DHE, and Arrgh raided us and we were dying, and papa Pax decided to merge into Rose. RIP DHE.

• Upvote 2

I remember when Eric of Canada/Finland was here

Good times.

I remember when I was FA of GPA. That was real hard. 

Joined what was a hostile alliance due to mutual bad decision-making by myself and Roquentin of NPO leading to me joining what could've been classed as a hostile (to NPO) alliance and then having a treaty between them showing up out of nowhere.

Good times.

I remember when I was FA of GPA. That was real hard. 

Hard? HAHA! You were flying through that job. Best I've seen.

• Upvote 1

I remember when the Empire of the Spades was a thing and the biggest role I had in economics was as an assistant doing some basic stat tracking on like 30 nations where our biggest person had 7 cities.

I remember being on holiday for the war of debatale aggression and coming back and this new thing called Rose was around and EoS was dead and my nation was on fire

• Upvote 1

I remember during Beta when we had to calculate taxes by spreadsheet all values filled in manually with a screenshot of your resource bar to prove authenticity

I remember back in the day before the resistance system when you weren't edging in every war trying not to blow your load. In days of yore, you could pound away and wreck that all day long. Now people recommend Kegels excerises.

• Upvote 3

I remember back in the day before the resistance system when you weren't edging in every war trying not to blow your load. In days of yore, you could pound away and wreck that all day long. Now people recommend Kegels excerises.

What are kegels exercises

And where does Kastor fit into this

I remember declaring war on Guardian and TEst within 24 hours of joining the game.

And finally having peace with Guardian like a year later, haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What are kegels exercises

And where does Kastor fit into this

Kastor fits everything, that's the point of kegel exercises.  We're trying to help him with that.

• Downvote 1

Kastor fits everything, that's the point of kegel exercises.  We're trying to help him with that.

Yea but what are they?