Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-Re-opened!

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was just gonna ask Alexei and Tristar and whoever the other guy if they could concede territory

<3 , Lol what Genocide have I committed thinks

too many to remember :v

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Official nation name:Byzantine Empire

Population (P&W numbers):24 million

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):$35,000

Population density (sq. km):N/A

Form of Government:Constitutional Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC:The Eastern Roman Empire was on the verge of utter collapse at the Siege of Constantinople against the Ottomans when it was saved by grace,the empire's territories west of Istanbul were permanently lost,however Byzantine rebuilt her empire slowly, taking Naples in 1444 and Sicily in 1854,it gained Macedonia after a brutal war with Bulgaria in 1917 as well,not before colonizing a few places such as Egypt, Libya,Angola,Madagascar and St Edward's island.The country remained neutral for the most part for the rest of the century,developing into a prosperous Mediterranean empire and spreading the Greek language across the world through it's colonies, most of which gained independence in the 60's.

Describe yourself in OOC terms:A nice guy who can be a serious rper but does the thing as a hobby most of time.As seen with my rp as America I tend to meme once in a while though I feel as if I should take another shot,this time much more seriously.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):Greece,Macedonia,Naples (southern Italy) and Sicily.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):https://img06.deviantart.net/ec24/i/2015/060/f/f/alternate_byzantine_flag_by_nikephorosdiogenes-d8jyqi3.png

alternate_byzantine_flag_by_nikephorosdi

Alright so for my claims in Spain before their removed, as per me and Lelouch's agreement. So i'm not entirely sure what exact lands you wanted so just post whatever it is you want here and I obviously gift it to you. With that here is my new Application. 

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Monroe Republic

Population (P&W numbers): Unknown

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): Unkown
Form of Government: Dictatorship mixed with semi democracy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Monroe Republic is a semi developed nation that mostly relies on the agriculture of the nation. A very Isolationist nation hellbent on the claiming of North America. The nation is led by the President (De facto dictator) Seabasstion "Bass" Monroe. Who leads the nation with an iron fists, he along with his partner Miles Matheson, Commanding General of the Monroe Militia(The nation's military and police force). President Monroe is really working forward to restoring power to a big chunk of the nation after the major blackout that occurred sometime ago. 
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Idk, pretty cool ig, I'd like to think so at least. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):  

O0J0Tfd.png

Lelouch we already discussed it so you know what you are receiving so just choose it. 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

EXL97L3.jpg?1 

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Felipe VI of Spain

3 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

In war, can you only conquer 4 provinces a month?

Yes, technically 8 if you include gifting

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Screen_Shot_2017-09-27_at_7.14.03_AM.png

I have readjusted the Claims. 

My France, I am under the guise that @Jean Betrand and @Emperor Tristar Majestica will gift me their territory. I would like Rome, Sicily, Sardinia, and Corsica. If possible Tunisa.

Better, yet I could have my old empire back :D

Any other issues with my claims for you guys to complain about?

sig.gif

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

That is a lot more than 50 spaces.

Claiming 13, the rest is being "gifted" towards moi. 

Edit: YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP MEEEEEEEEE :3, :P

Edited by Wolfie

sig.gif

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Screen_Shot_2017-09-27_at_7.14.03_AM.png

I have readjusted the Claims. 

My France, I am under the guise that @Jean Betrand and @Emperor Tristar Majestica will gift me their territory. I would like Rome, Sicily, Sardinia, and Corsica. If possible Tunisa.

Better, yet I could have my old empire back :D

Any other issues with my claims for you guys to complain about?

Thanks for avoiding my provinces. However, your claim on Rome is actually two provinces, due to the Vatican occupying a separate province, which can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/dIXKX

Never-mind my current claims. I will edit them, time for plan B

6 minutes ago, Jean Betrand said:

Also, I didn't absolutely say I was giving you my land yet

Let me move my provinces as per emergency protocol Alpha-3
(WELCOME BACK!)

Remove my nation from the map

Moving it to another location for Wolfie

hm.... K then 

sig.gif

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Never-mind my current claims. I will edit them, time for plan B

Let me move my provinces as per emergency protocol Alpha-3
(WELCOME BACK!)

Remove my nation from the map

Moving it to another location for Wolfie

hm.... K then 

It's just that I can't do it yet (have to move my stuff)

6 hours ago, Mogar said:

That is a lot more than 50 spaces.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Claiming 13, the rest is being "gifted" towards moi. 

Edit: YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP MEEEEEEEEE :3, :P

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

You can only be gifted a maximum of 4 provinces a month, since it was being abused as &#33;@#&#036; by eva.

Wouldn't the land she was given in that be considered a loan of land since she's new and is submitting an application and therefore its not a regular gifting of land which isn't capped at 4. I might be wrong so I'll have to check the Loaning rule, but if I recall that is it^ 

But it doesnt matter I guess since she won't be France anyway it seema now 

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Can I have Bosnia? Seeing as everything else is taken 

Bosnia, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica

Um

Sicily is taken but there's a lot more placed for you to start out.I'm surprised that 2/3 of eastern Europe is unclaimed for instance.

56 minutes ago, Edward Montgomery said:

Um

Sicily is taken but there's a lot more placed for you to start out.I'm surprised that 2/3 of eastern Europe is unclaimed for instance.

Eastern Europe is that way because of you know who

Between today and tomorrow, Umbrella and I are transferring the 3 central american provinces and island chain for half of Madagascar, and the 4 northernmost south american provinces for the other half of Madagascar. 

I would like to take 4 tiles above me, that consist of the central african republic, for my October claims. I'd highlight, but I can't zoom in enough via the mobile to highlight.

Edited by Spectral
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

Between today and tomorrow, Umbrella and I are transferring the 3 central american provinces and island chain for half of Madagascar, and the 4 northernmost south american provinces for the other half of Madagascar. 

Can confirm

PoJQyFJ.gif

2017-10-01_00.59.30.png?width=400&height=225
2017-10-01_00.58.52.png?width=238&height=300

I want to claim these 4 provinces(edited)

But cant make a post

For a time being

I am going to make it tomorrow , if I am able to. So just want the two Provinces in Bosnia and around Baghdad

(RIMSKI)
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.