No Führer?

Adalbert

I'm sorry but it's the replies right here that I despise. You bring up that it's his right to ban it - And that was never argued. You don't bring up any constructive criticism behind the ban itself besides that he just has the right to do it. That was never being argued, the only thing argued here is WHY he banned it - And your suggestion to find another game shows that you are incapable of dealing with such controversy and would rather just send it away. You're literally asking someone to leave the community over the argument behind why a certain word was banned - Does that not seem the least bit counter-intuitive to you?

This is a question as to why it would be banned due to its help in immersion - Never argued his right or his ability to do it. So I don't know why people have said that so many times. And at no point did I ever say that it was enough to make me quit the game - so I don't know why people bring that up either. Do you simply skim through it and pick-and-choose which information to gather from the thread, then decide your response? Or have you actually spent the time to think about this critically and with some sort of effort towards thought?

EDIT:

No offense, but I don't understand why people keep bringing these points up - even though I never argued them - and it kinda triggers me

You're wasting your time over a name, kid. Go do something more productive before it's too late.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Umm I did explain why but apparently since you just skimmed my reply I'll explain it more. The title could cause problems (constant complaints) because the name does have a dark history to it and yes you will have people coming in and bugging Alex to ban it. So unless you want to be the one to handle those complaints yourself since you're the one who wants it to remain then can you see why it might just be best to ban it. At the end of the day it could be argued Alex banned it to get ahead of that problem. Have a nice day and take what you want from it. At the end of the day it's just a title and it wouldn't kill you if you can't use it.

Nerd To The Core

• Administrators

This argument has been brought up probably 100 times by now over the course of the game's history. Search the forums if you want to see fully fleshed argument from me, the bottom line is this.

Politics & War is a business. Nazism = Bad for Business. It's not (directly) about how many people Hitler killed, or that I want to see him written out of history. It's just business.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link