WU Uploads to the Cloud; Wins iPhone 7 Plus While Loading

Thomas

lol BoC takin the bait this hard. Why's y'all so damn salty? Who gets salty after they win (kek lmao)

silly buggers

grats on the treaty anyhow

Lmao even I'm cringing at the baiting

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

BoC smells. *waits for Bezzers to take the bait*

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ing say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ing dead, kiddo.
  • Upvote 4

Assuming TKR don't try to roll you/BoC for signing a treaty, that is.

sneak attack incoming:

uWTAHxm.png

• Upvote 6

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Clearly your Motto doesnt go with your alliance.

What motto?

Either way you have to admit that it was still possible if you never gave up on your alliance you very well could stay with it.

No shit lol. There are two options here, you leave the alliance or you stay with the alliance. No idea what you're saying here either.

I dont think you understood what I was saying as is. Maybe do some re-reading?

I actually liked some of the alliance aspects but when you dont follow your own sayings you might as well be called a fool. Face it Bezzers their alliance was a joke and you of all people should know that when you throw some shit at someone you have to expect it too come back at you.

No, you are the one that needs to explain what you mean.
Edited by hidude45454

The fact that you chose to respond reveals more than the response itself.

Good luck with your Black Listing.

I thought it was a dumb assumption, so I responded with a joke -- don't read too much into things on the forums :P

• Upvote 6

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

What motto?

No shit lol. There are two options here, you leave the alliance or you stay with the alliance. No idea what you're saying here either.

No, you are the one that needs to explain what you mean.

Stick too what your saying otherwise leave it all to wither away. My opinion is justified by commitment. Clearly if you would care enough some of you could keep it going. You didnt my opinion is that you easily fell apart into splinter groups in my eyes made TEst seem weak to begin with...you kind of agreed with me on it in a way so this argument is kind of getting boring and pointless. You personally seem like a respectable human being so you must keep in mind im speaking my mind. Now please lets end this petty nonsense.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I thought it was a dumb assumption, so I responded with a joke -- don't read too much into things on the forums :P

Continued deflection with attempts at humor.

Your sins do not go unrecognized.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

What sins, specifically?

Avaritia, Superbia, Gula, Ira, Invidia, Acedia...

Take your pick. Blacklisting alliances and threatening to roll people who sign defensive pacts tend to make people think ill of you.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Take your pick. Blacklisting alliances and threatening to roll people who sign defensive pacts tend to make people think ill of you.

Just being an amazing ally playboi. Exemplary. A1. Bacon.

Lxr4VfE.png

If we did any of those things, you'd have a point - alas you're making it up :P

At this point I'm going to assume we rolled you in a past life, and you are bitter about it. 

• Upvote 1

How dare you exclude the deadly sin I'm most guilty of?

shame on you

• Upvote 1

I personally think it's great TEst splintered, it created three thriving alliances that are bound to shake things up. Splintering is great and I think it's necessary for the continued viability of the game. o/ WU

Edited by MrsPigeon

OK, if you're the FA expert, what do you suggest we do if we kept going as TEst and not the three splinters?

Anyways, VonNorman is correct. In the TEst channels we discussed a successor to Pre, none of the officers were willing to step up and the other people who had experience leading an alliance either already had their alliances planned out (like Thalmor) or wanted to join a splinter. Yeah, there were those who wanted to stay in TEst after Papers, Please but SK hitting us just made us go "Eh, screw it" and we haven't looked back since.

The intrinsic values that made up TEst are not dead, and that's what matters. Paperless is still alive and kicking in Hogwarts. The goal of paperless was so that alliances can enter on either side of the war based on their own individual beliefs - personally, I'm not afraid to enter on the side of Syndisphere as long as my alliance believes that they're in the right.

Anyways, my point is that just because TEst has splintered, that doesn't mean we're not following our own sayings. WU, CKD, and KT just all have a different way of doing it. Personally, I don't know what the other splinters' overall goals/plans are, but I trust that they're not being hypocrites nor cowards. @Crispy, as for WU and BoC, don't know why your point has to do with our treaty anyways, but I've really enjoyed talking with Bezzers and Goomy, we agree on a lot, and I look forward to continuing our friendship with BoC :)

Though Hogwarts currently upholds a paperless policy, I do not believe us to be a carbon copy of TEst in our foreign policy. I can argue on that for days, but time will tell in what way we differ, I suppose. You are correct however that with regards to the notion of paperless being about alliances doing as they wish based on their individual beliefs, that it is alive and kicking with us.

That brings up a rather interesting philosophical debate (and one which has been had before): Are treaties inherently restrictive to that freedom? Personally, I believe it can be, but does not have to. The degree to which treaties impede upon an entity's sovereignty depends on the competence of its FA, as well as the cultural backbone of its member nations.

*shrug*

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

First abbas and now this. If Shellhound wasn't banned I would expect him to come back too.

My heart will forever be missing a part that only Lambdadelta and Grillick can fill. Our return shall be like Ragnarok or Armageddon, the end times of Orbis by the hands of the Neutral Menace. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

If we did any of those things, you'd have a point - alas you're making it up :P

At this point I'm going to assume we rolled you in a past life, and you are bitter about it. 

I'm actually just filling a role, it's nothing personal.

You are a hegemonist and that is inherently boring in a world like Orbis. I detest boring. Sadly there are 40+ alliances led by weak leaders who would rather coddle and cower rather than compete and oppose.

Maybe if rhetoric changes so too will hearts and minds.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

You are a hegemonist and that is inherently boring in a world like Orbis. I detest boring. Sadly there are 40+ alliances led by weak leaders who would rather coddle and cower rather than compete and oppose.

You should start your own alliance.

• Upvote 1

Just being an amazing ally playboi. Exemplary. A1. Bacon.

There are three spectrums of morality that I'm aware of.

Good vs Evil

Order vs Chaos

Bacon vs Necktie

I dont know where i'm going with this.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

>detests boring

>scoffs at alliance leaders

>does nothing himself

>detests boring

>does nothing himself

One of the remora of the hegemoney (and maybe more specifically BK) has come out to tell me I'm not doing anything as a week-old nation.

I guess Dalinar gave up trying to actually discuss anything in public anymore. Yet another boring decision from a hegemonist. Public forums and open debates are the lifeblood of politics for those not in leadership positions. I guess everyone just relies on Partisan and Roquentin to post walls of text every now and then.

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

>detests boring

>does nothing himself

lovable oaf <3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt