WU Uploads to the Cloud; Wins iPhone 7 Plus While Loading

Thomas

As if BoC was ever a thing lol

I get the feeling you don't like us. Could I ask why?

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Bezzers Best Brother of Brotherhood.

Crispy Chicken is no General.

<3

(Get rekt crispy)

• Upvote 1

I was told I'm the 10,000th visitor. WHERE'S MY IPHONE?

*sweats nervously*

Talking behind my back ehh? Well it seems like im going to have to eat all of Bezzers cookies and as for the spongebob looking mofo atleast my alliance didnt crumble over getting rolled... blood for the blood god right?

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Talking behind my back ehh? Well it seems like im going to have to eat all of Bezzers cookies and as for the spongebob looking mofo atleast my alliance didnt crumble over getting rolled... blood for the blood god right?

Hey now. 50 nations vs half the game was never going to end well for them.

Hey now. 50 nations vs half the game was never going to end well for them.

And yet their alliance is essentially gone...over getting rolled? Haha tell that too the roman empire they should have never given up even at the worst of times. In that situation its kinda compare able to ww2. Germany didnt give up so why should TEst? I actually liked some of the alliance aspects but when you dont follow your own sayings you might as well be called a fool. Face it Bezzers their alliance was a joke and you of all people should know that when you throw some shit at someone you have to expect it too come back at you. Edited by Crispy General

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

And yet their alliance is essentially gone...over getting rolled? Haha tell that too the roman empire they should have never given up even at the worst of times. In that situation its kinda compare able to ww2. Germany didnt give up so why should TEst? I actually liked some of the alliance aspects but when you dont follow your own sayings you might as well be called a fool. Face it Bezzers their alliance was a joke and you of all people should know that when you throw some shit at someone you have to expect it too come back at you.

Or TEsts plan was to create split off groups that entered the treaty web in order to gain more influence from a position they couldn't obtain before? TEst was not thick, nor were they that easy to beat. We rolled them, we didn't beat them.

Im pretty the situation in WWII for Germany a bit different Crispy. I don't remember the part where Test broke their treaty with Russia and invaded them, also Germany was actually winning for a large portion of the war, they were not outnumbered to the extent of Test..

We are in this treaty too btw ayy lmao

o/ Western Union

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Im pretty the situation in WWII for Germany a bit different Crispy. I don't remember the part where Test broke their treaty with Russia and invaded them, also Germany was actually winning for a large portion of the war, they were not outnumbered to the extent of Test..

We are in this treaty too btw ayy lmao

o/ Western Union

its a poor example but my opinion doesnt change...expecially since we have way to many treaties as is.

You know, TEst split up because our leader was done leading and noone wanted to or could take up the job. The foundations of the splinters were being built before the rolling happened. Yeah brag about rolling test, but have your info correct please in doing so

I never bragged about it, I actually think it was ridiculous...but people should have never left and should have kept it going. Better rebuild as well. But again you cant change a person's opinion, just like you cant change your gender! XD Edited by Crispy General

I never bragged about it, I actually think it was ridiculous...but people should have never left and should have kept it going. Better rebuild as well. But again you cant change a person's opinion, just like you cant change your gender! XD

I feel like you just want to be controversial :P
  • Upvote 1

I never bragged about it, I actually think it was ridiculous...but people should have never left and should have kept it going. Better rebuild as well. But again you cant change a person's opinion, just like you cant change your gender! XD

OK, if you're the FA expert, what do you suggest we do if we kept going as TEst and not the three splinters?

Anyways, VonNorman is correct. In the TEst channels we discussed a successor to Pre, none of the officers were willing to step up and the other people who had experience leading an alliance either already had their alliances planned out (like Thalmor) or wanted to join a splinter. Yeah, there were those who wanted to stay in TEst after Papers, Please but SK hitting us just made us go "Eh, screw it" and we haven't looked back since.

The intrinsic values that made up TEst are not dead, and that's what matters. Paperless is still alive and kicking in Hogwarts. The goal of paperless was so that alliances can enter on either side of the war based on their own individual beliefs - personally, I'm not afraid to enter on the side of Syndisphere as long as my alliance believes that they're in the right.

Anyways, my point is that just because TEst has splintered, that doesn't mean we're not following our own sayings. WU, CKD, and KT just all have a different way of doing it. Personally, I don't know what the other splinters' overall goals/plans are, but I trust that they're not being hypocrites nor cowards. @Crispy, as for WU and BoC, don't know why your point has to do with our treaty anyways, but I've really enjoyed talking with Bezzers and Goomy, we agree on a lot, and I look forward to continuing our friendship with BoC :)

• Upvote 4

OK, if you're the FA expert, what do you suggest we do if we kept going as TEst and not the three splinters?

Anyways, VonNorman is correct. In the TEst channels we discussed a successor to Pre, none of the officers were willing to step up and the other people who had experience leading an alliance either already had their alliances planned out (like Thalmor) or wanted to join a splinter. Yeah, there were those who wanted to stay in TEst after Papers, Please but SK hitting us just made us go "Eh, screw it" and we haven't looked back since.

The intrinsic values that made up TEst are not dead, and that's what matters. Paperless is still alive and kicking in Hogwarts. The goal of paperless was so that alliances can enter on either side of the war based on their own individual beliefs - personally, I'm not afraid to enter on the side of Syndisphere as long as my alliance believes that they're in the right.

Anyways, my point is that just because TEst has splintered, that doesn't mean we're not following our own sayings. WU, CKD, and KT just all have a different way of doing it. Personally, I don't know what the other splinters' overall goals/plans are, but I trust that they're not being hypocrites nor cowards. @Crispy, as for WU and BoC, don't know why your point has to do with our treaty anyways, but I've really enjoyed talking with Bezzers and Goomy, we agree on a lot, and I look forward to continuing our friendship with BoC :)

Assuming TKR don't try to roll you/BoC for signing a treaty, that is.

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Clearly your Motto doesnt go with your alliance. Either way you have to admit that it was still possible if you never gave up on your alliance you very well could stay with it. I dont think you understood what I was saying as is. Maybe do some re-reading? But like I said if you put your mind to it anything is possible. Rip for what you stand for...

Drama

Congrats on the treaty.

Uhh... you're alive again?
  • Upvote 1

Uhh... you're alive again?

First abbas and now this. If Shellhound wasn't banned I would expect him to come back too.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.