Thoughts and prayers for Sweden

Sailor Jerry

Oh, I'm laughing at you.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I wonder if you'd ever make a thread on places like Sweden and their sort of multiculturalism nonsense. No, don't think so. As such all you do is reinforce the people you would assume you are trying to win over here. How about, "Trump was wrong with X but there seriously is an issue that needs to get talked about more". Too fair?

That odious man reaches no one. His influence is zero. 

I wonder if you'd ever make a thread on places like Sweden and their sort of multiculturalism nonsense. No, don't think so. As such all you do is reinforce the people you would assume you are trying to win over here. How about, "Trump was wrong with X but there seriously is an issue that needs to get talked about more". Too fair?

That odious man reaches no one. His influence is zero. 

First off, I could give 2 shits about what Sweden does in regards to it's "Multicultural Nonsense" as you put it.  Secondly, I'm not trying to win anyone over.  Thirdly......Trump doesn't just get things wrong......he outright lies.  If he would get some real actual facts from is advisors who I would hope would know what's going on instead of the "Alternative Facts" which is the shit he just spews out of his damn cake-hole with no thought what so ever.  You are seriously like a lemming......if he told you to jump off a 1000 foot cliff and swore to you that it was safe.....and the only reason that those who jumped before you died were because they were dumb-asses who didn't jump the right way and have their bodies in the right position on impact......but if you jump this way and land like that, you'll be just fine.....trust me, I know what I'm talking about....I've done it hundreds of times".  

Look at all those Trump supports go!

X4EfkAB.png

Saw a post on some site awhile back saying that Trump could've possibly mistook Sehwan, Pakistan (that got suicide-bombed on Friday) for Sweden.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Maybe, but why would he give a crap about what happens in Pakistan....especially when he was making references to Europe.  I'm sure Spicer will come and say that was the case though. 

X4EfkAB.png

Everyday something goes wrong in Sweden, over the year it means Sweden is a total mess.

Sweden's perfectly fine. Their multiculturalism is working nicely as is their welfare state. I did just hear Britain is holding talks on withdrawing Trump's invitation to visit, which is much funnier in any event.

This is sarcasm? 

Best not to speak to a communist about welfare though, by their nature they're delusional. 

IpHGyGc.png

Everyday something goes wrong in Sweden, over the year it means Sweden is a total mess.

This is sarcasm? 

Best not to speak to a communist about welfare though, by their nature they're delusional. 

Yes, serious. Who's a communist?

GICjEwp.gif

q2q9q.jpg

That so? Seems you aren't aware that a key reason why the deluge they have out there doesn't work is because all it preaches to is the choir. They need to reach beyond the already converted to actually have some influence but that would require being fair which is something it seems they are unable to be. I have been right on all such things thus far while your type have been wrong. Believe I'm wrong though as I do like winning easily.

Sweden's perfectly fine. Their multiculturalism is working nicely as is their welfare state. I did just hear Britain is holding talks on withdrawing Trump's invitation to visit, which is much funnier in any event.

You would think people would have learned as children that pretending that a problem doesn't exist doesn't solve anything.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

Even putting it nicely still puts it badly. Their system is being dragged down and will fail unless those its strengthening (who want to stop such nonsense) take power. 

What anaemically weak politicians say matters zero. Like when they wanted a vote and 90% of them were against Brexit I said they are so pathetic and cowardly that they will pass it regardless (which they did). They'll virtue signal as such a thing is designed for them to do and then they'll allow it. They only hilarity is seeing buckets of slime like Bercow speak as if they were beacons of virtue. 

First off, I could give 2 shits about what Sweden does in regards to it's "Multicultural Nonsense" as you put it.  Secondly, I'm not trying to win anyone over.  Thirdly......Trump doesn't just get things wrong......he outright lies.  If he would get some real actual facts from is advisors who I would hope would know what's going on instead of the "Alternative Facts" which is the shit he just spews out of his damn cake-hole with no thought what so ever.  You are seriously like a lemming......if he told you to jump off a 1000 foot cliff and swore to you that it was safe.....and the only reason that those who jumped before you died were because they were dumb-asses who didn't jump the right way and have their bodies in the right position on impact......but if you jump this way and land like that, you'll be just fine.....trust me, I know what I'm talking about....I've done it hundreds of times".  

Look at all those Trump supports go!

You are so possessed it is honestly hilarious. Don't worry, anger is just a stage and you'll eventually move on to something else. Engaging with people in this manner only degrades your position but feel free to keep doing it, everyone is quite used to it you'll find. Remember when we were "lemmings" for believing Trump would do as he said in regards to putting in place a ban, ripping up TPP, and such? What happened there? You know nothing in these matters so show some humility and respect. Your words might start being more than completely worthless then.

• Upvote 1

You are so possessed it is honestly hilarious. Don't worry, anger is just a stage and you'll eventually move on to something else. Engaging with people in this manner only degrades your position but feel free to keep doing it, everyone is quite used to it you'll find. Remember when we were "lemmings" for believing Trump would do as he said in regards to putting in place a ban, ripping up TPP, and such? What happened there? You know nothing in these matters so show some humility and respect. Your words might start being more than completely worthless then.

You calling someone possessed......"Hey pot.....meet kettle".  I'm not angry as much as I am surprised at how someone who is a fairly intelligent person can so blindly follow someone who is such an idiot.  Sure, he said he did some of things he said he was going to do, but just like those poor little lemmings, no one sure what the outcome of those actions will cause.  Yes, some of those little guys might have survived their initial fall, but I'm sure quite a few of them drowned not long after.  All I'm saying Roz is try not to be so blinded by that bright, shinny orange thing in the corner.  I'm pretty sure I've said it before, I'd be pleasantly surprised if all the stuff he does works out.....it's what he is saying and how he is presenting himself that is my biggest hang-up with him....in those aspects, the man is an idiot.

X4EfkAB.png

You calling someone possessed......"Hey pot.....meet kettle".  I'm not angry as much as I am surprised at how someone who is a fairly intelligent person can so blindly follow someone who is such an idiot.  Sure, he said he did some of things he said he was going to do, but just like those poor little lemmings, no one sure what the outcome of those actions will cause.  Yes, some of those little guys might have survived their initial fall, but I'm sure quite a few of them drowned not long after.  All I'm saying Roz is try not to be so blinded by that bright, shinny orange thing in the corner.  I'm pretty sure I've said it before, I'd be pleasantly surprised if all the stuff he does works out.....it's what he is saying and how he is presenting himself that is my biggest hang-up with him....in those aspects, the man is an idiot.

I am simply logical. Trump is not perfect no, but he is better than the alternative and has us (this goes beyond just America) on the right path. Even if someone is against Trump they should like that he got in as many of the things people are rising hell about with Trump? Obama did and not one of them cared, so its opening eyes (which would not happen if Clinton won).  Not that perfection should be desired as we can see where an attempt at that gets you. The politicians whose every word is massively focus tested so they come as more mechanical drones then people. 

I would just like to say on behalf of our President, our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of that terrible tragedy that he heard about on CNN. I hope you can find solace in the fact that you will not be forgotten, but will be remembered in the years to come. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

That so? Seems you aren't aware that a key reason why the deluge they have out there doesn't work is because all it preaches to is the choir. They need to reach beyond the already converted to actually have some influence but that would require being fair which is something it seems they are unable to be. I have been right on all such things thus far while your type have been wrong. Believe I'm wrong though as I do like winning easily.

yakedi yak yak yak, adjectives and pronouns and fancy writing with no actual point.

Someone really enjoys virtual political debate ego boosts. Don't compliment yourself too much :P.

You said Multiculturalism was bad and wrong and yet, here in Canada, we're perfectly fine and enjoying ourselves. So much for "I have been right on all such things thus far"

• Upvote 1

I would just like to say on behalf of our President, our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of that terrible tragedy that he heard about on CNN. I hope you can find solace in the fact that you will not be forgotten, but will be remembered in the years to come. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/

Came two days later. No definite proof that it was refugee immigrants. Sure, you could say that the neighborhood that it happened in had a large immigrant population, but the neighborhood had high unemployment rates. Unemployment has historically been linked with a lot of bad things, including rioting. The riot isn't indicative of a rising trend in violent crime in Sweden due to taking in a large portion of refugee immigrants. 

But CNN is fake news. I don't know why people watch that shit anymore. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

yakedi yak yak yak, adjectives and pronouns and fancy writing with no actual point.

Someone really enjoys virtual political debate ego boosts. Don't compliment yourself too much :P.

You said Multiculturalism was bad and wrong and yet, here in Canada, we're perfectly fine and enjoying ourselves. So much for "I have been right on all such things thus far"

There is a point, just one you refuse to accept for it would cause you to change how you respond. 

The Roz is always complimenting himself for if you can't love yourself then who can you truly love?

Who said it was a 0 straight to 100 affair? There are levels to it all of course and you'll find the best time to address things is to nip it in the bud or even better when it hasn't even taken root. If you pretend there are no problems though then you will fail in such things and like a poisonous vine it will choke you of life until you are forced to take a blade to it all which will be messy.

Came two days later. No definite proof that it was refugee immigrants. Sure, you could say that the neighborhood that it happened in had a large immigrant population, but the neighborhood had high unemployment rates. Unemployment has historically been linked with a lot of bad things, including rioting. The riot isn't indicative of a rising trend in violent crime in Sweden due to taking in a large portion of refugee immigrants. 

But CNN is fake news. I don't know why people watch that shit anymore. 

Where are the riots in other poor areas full of Swedes? If you could muster up the courage to admit the problems then you wouldn't always be losing on these issues. You're supposed to argue from strong ground, not weak and ever crumbling ground.

Its everywhere right now (helped by its relation to Trump) so pick a source and read up on it. Trump really must have the devil's luck. Two days of being slammed as a liar and wrong by the MSM and suddenly a riot occurs which will register in the mind's of the people as "He was right and he wasn't lying, the MSM was lying and wrong". I'm sure the spin will be that Trump somehow incited it to happen but that nonsense will work on no one, even those who profess they believe such a thing for petty political reasons.

Quoting an obscure newspaper from Britain isn't going to actually do anything about Sweden except get ignored due to its obvious bias.

Its a guest columnist so attacking the paper doesn't work as the dismissal you want it to be. Not that it works anyway as you should aspire to counter whatever is put in front of you. 

Where are the riots in other poor areas full of Swedes? If you could muster up the courage to admit the problems then you wouldn't always be losing on these issues. You're supposed to argue from strong ground, not weak and ever crumbling ground.

Its everywhere right now (helped by its relation to Trump) so pick a source and read up on it. Trump really must have the devil's luck. Two days of being slammed as a liar and wrong by the MSM and suddenly a riot occurs which will register in the mind's of the people as "He was right and he wasn't lying, the MSM was lying and wrong". I'm sure the spin will be that Trump somehow incited it to happen but that nonsense will work on no one, even those who profess they believe such a thing for petty political reasons.

Idk, presumably in the same place where all the statistics say that Sweden has had a spike in violent crime since accepting refugee immigrants. 

But again, who the &#33;@#&#036; watches CNN anymore? It's the enemy of the American people. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Idk, presumably in the same place where all the statistics say that Sweden has had a spike in violent crime since accepting refugee immigrants. 

But again, who the !@#$ watches CNN anymore? It's the enemy of the American people. 

Such things will not work on me as I'm wise to such tricks. Your goal here is to draw me and others into arguing with you on the localised point you want it argued on. A bad idea idea to argue on such a specific point of time provided by your opponent, for he presents it for a good reason. So I say no to you. The issue is the migrants as a whole, largely Muslim yes if we have to pick a trait that binds them together, and they are the cause and not just the refugees since the Syrian war. They are akin to gasoline on the fire, but they ultimately are not the reason for why such things have been happening. 

Such things will not work on me as I'm wise to such tricks. Your goal here is to draw me and others into arguing with you on the localised point you want it argued on. A bad idea idea to argue on such a specific point of time provided by your opponent, for he presents it for a good reason. So I say no to you. The issue is the migrants as a whole, largely Muslim yes if we have to pick a trait that binds them together, and they are the cause and not just the refugees since the Syrian war. They are akin to gasoline on the fire, but they ultimately are not the reason for why such things have been happening. 

Well, the topic is Sweden. Seeing as how you don't have any facts to back up your statements, I accept your "embarrassing defeat."