Raided Nation Disappears

Dorsaiwolf

What were you doing (or trying to do): I was raiding Leader Name: Velpher Dominion when his nation disappeared.
What happened (describe thoroughly please): I Declared war On Leader Name: Velpher Dominion at 803 AM 16 Feb Game time.  I had conducted one ground attack on him. After Update at 1205 AM  I noticed I was no longer at war with Velpher Dominion and my war page stated I had no wars in the last 30 days. Here is a copy of my one spy attack against him.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Velpher Dominion. Your spies discovered that Velpher Dominion has 60 spies, $194,356,403.00, 19,612.04 coal, 15.77 oil, 2,908.80 uranium, 2,949.50 lead, 8,025.41 iron, 26.10 bauxite, 236.47 gasoline, 67,566.02 munitions, 81,391.49 steel, 3,237.65 aluminum, and 30,230.39 food.

Some information about this nation. 

1.) He was last active 12/18/16.

2.) He was removed from the Rose Alliance  01/4/17

3.) My raid and 2 other raiders from The Knights Radiance were the only wars he had since early Dec 2016.

4.) Nation had None for alliance

Odd Information about this nation.

1.) I check None nations in my range most days. His nation had not appeared until I declared war on him. Odd since he has not been in an alliance since 01/04/17.

2.) It is obvious from the above spy report that he was not in vacation mode.

3.) Where has this nation been all this time?

4.) Where did it disappear to and why did any record of it disappear from my wars page.

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/notifications/

Any other relevant information:

Screenshot: (if available)

What were you doing (or trying to do): I was raiding Leader Name: Velpher Dominion when his nation disappeared.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): I Declared war On Leader Name: Velpher Dominion at 803 AM 16 Feb Game time.  I had conducted one ground attack on him. After Update at 1205 AM  I noticed I was no longer at war with Velpher Dominion and my war page stated I had no wars in the last 30 days. Here is a copy of my one spy attack against him.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Velpher Dominion. Your spies discovered that Velpher Dominion has 60 spies, $194,356,403.00, 19,612.04 coal, 15.77 oil, 2,908.80 uranium, 2,949.50 lead, 8,025.41 iron, 26.10 bauxite, 236.47 gasoline, 67,566.02 munitions, 81,391.49 steel, 3,237.65 aluminum, and 30,230.39 food.

Some information about this nation. 

1.) He was last active 12/18/16.

2.) He was removed from the Rose Alliance  01/4/17

3.) My raid and 2 other raiders from The Knights Radiance were the only wars he had since early Dec 2016.

4.) Nation had None for alliance

Odd Information about this nation.

1.) I check None nations in my range most days. His nation had not appeared until I declared war on him. Odd since he has not been in an alliance since 01/04/17.

2.) It is obvious from the above spy report that he was not in vacation mode.

3.) Where has this nation been all this time?

4.) Where did it disappear to and why did any record of it disappear from my wars page.

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/notifications/

Any other relevant information:

Screenshot: (if available)

Lamort and I declared war on him last night. I declared the exact same minute you did. The nation in question came out of vacation mode 3 minutes before you and I declared war on him. Being almost 2 months inactive, his nation was deleted for inactivity at the next update. It's not ideal, and I would've liked to beige for loot just as much as you but that's how the game is unless something changes in the near future regarding deletions while at war.

Thanks. For the Info. He had to have the almost 200 million plus all those resources before he went into vacation mode. It is just hard for me to understand why someone would go into vacation mode with all that cash and resources on hand. 

Edited by Dorsaiwolf