2020 US Presidential Election Results

Patrick Higgins (Old)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has become the 46th president of the United States! Congratulations!

Here is President Dwayne Johnson's inaugural speech:

"I am honored to be standing here today, in front of thousands of people, all here today listen to my speech. Well, some of you may be thinking why a former wrestler and actor would ever want to become president of the United States. My answer to that is simple - change. Our country had to deal with four solid years of a joke of a man, Donald Trump. He screwed up our taxes, put thousands of people out of jobs and homes, and worst of all, did not make America great again!

Starting tomorrow, I already know what I am going to do. I am going to wipe the entire country clean of Trump. Now I don't mean killing him, but rather drain the swamp that he continued to fill. From now on, our motto for the next four years will be "Remelting the big melting pot", meaning that we will accept refugees and immigrants, and we will allow abortions and gay marriage, and we most of all, not only give the people what they want, but what they and this country truly needs!"

Edited by Patrick Higgins

I could see Dwayne Johnson running for third and fourth term. But given that Republicans committed political suicide when they passed two term limits to prevent any democrat president from running for third terms, only to bite them back when Ronald Reagan was an extremely popular president to win 49 out of 50 states. He could have run for third term but it was the law that prevented him in 1930s passed by the Republican Party.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Its an oddity of sorts (well there are reasons) but most from a professional wrestling are Conservative, The Rock included. As such it seems odd you would think he would automatically be this grand "diversity will be sped" up sort of guy. I mean look where that thinking went with Obama who has only stomped black people's faces further into the mud when he was supposed to be their grand hope according to many.

Though the biggest reason this is ridiculous is that The Rock is a face and so is Donald Trump. Faces don't tear into each other in such a way. 

Its an oddity of sorts (well there are reasons) but most from a professional wrestling are Conservative, The Rock included. As such it seems odd you would think he would automatically be this grand "diversity will be sped" up sort of guy. I mean look where that thinking went with Obama who has only stomped black people's faces further into the mud when he was supposed to be their grand hope according to many.

Though the biggest reason this is ridiculous is that The Rock is a face and so is Donald Trump. Faces don't tear into each other in such a way.

I researchec interviews with the rock, he was talking avout what he'll do if he becomes presdient