• Bernie Sanders
    • Bill de Blasio
  2. 2. Republican Party

• Dwayne Johnson
    • Ted Cruz
    • Nikki Haley
    • John Kasich
    • Tim Scott

After President Donald Trump dropped out of the Republican Party candidate due to sexual assault alligations, the world was relieved that someone else other than Trump will be president. The following people are the presidential candidates for both the Democratic and the Republican Party. There are more than one person for both parties because it allows people to have more options when choosing. Please vote for whom you believe should win the election in both parties. The winner will become president for the next four years (not actual years), and will greatly affect the future of the world. If there is a tie, there will be a coin toss. If more than two are tied, then there will be a seperate poll to break the tie. Results will be revealed at 12:00pm EST Thursday.

Edited by Patrick Higgins

Former President Trump contests such things and the Trumpist rebellion begins. In Russia the government and media talks of the Trumpist "moderates" and "freedom fighters" resulting in them providing massive amounts of weaponry to fight the new government. By the end of the war Trump is declared the second Emperor of America (after Emperor Norton) and Ivanka President. Half a dozen years after when Donald's health fails him Ivanka inherits the Emperor position and declares Barron the new (and youngest ever) President. Barron goes on to marry Putin's granddaughter and so unites America and Russia into the Trump Empire when he himself becomes Emperor.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

Former President Trump contests such things and the Trumpist rebellion begins. In Russia the government and media talks of the Trumpist "moderates" and "freedom fighters" resulting in them providing massive amounts of weaponry to fight the new government. By the end of the war Trump is declared the second Emperor of America (after Emperor Norton) and Ivanka President. Half a dozen years after when Donald's health fails him Ivanka inherits the Emperor position and declares Barron the new (and youngest ever) President. Barron goes on to marry Putin's granddaughter and so unites America and Russia into the Trump Empire when he himself becomes Emperor.

In all seriousness though, Trump is - from a medical standpoint - utterly fascinating. Here is a nearly 300 pound, 70-year-old man who can't even take the stairs, presumably hasn't done any cardio exercise since the new millennia, and subsists on the classic high fat American diet that put people half his age on an operating table. Any cardiologist worth their salt would see those kinds of stats and tell you he shouldn't be alive. If he is, he has cheese curds for coronary arteries. The fact that he doesn't have stage 4 heart failure is nothing short of a medical miracle. 

But, seeing as how he struggles with taking the stairs, there is a possibility he is already developing the first signs of stage 1 heart failure. Statistically speaking, stage 1 quickly devolves into later stages, particularly if blood cortisol is high (which should be a disclaimer warning for anyone running for president). Assuming he is under treatment with the standard beta blocker regimen, he has anywhere from 2 to 10 years left. Trump may have a heart attack within the next two years, accelerating his decline. 

Trump is not going to make it to the end of his presidency. He's either going to die of cardiovascular disease or get impeached for actively colluding with a foreign adversary to influence his election. 

So, you should include Mike Pence on that list. I think Mike Pence will be overwhelmingly more competent than Trump and - under the assumption that Trump doesn't reverse the turn of the economy - will probably ride out a wave of economic optimism that may get him elected in 2020. Though that does exclude the fact Pence has the charisma of a moist carrot...

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

In all seriousness though, Trump is - from a medical standpoint - utterly fascinating. Here is a nearly 300 pound, 70-year-old man who can't even take the stairs, presumably hasn't done any cardio exercise since the new millennia, and subsists on the classic high fat American diet that put people half his age on an operating table. Any cardiologist worth their salt would see those kinds of stats and tell you he shouldn't be alive. If he is, he has cheese curds for coronary arteries. The fact that he doesn't have stage 4 heart failure is nothing short of a medical miracle. 

But, seeing as how he struggles with taking the stairs, there is a possibility he is already developing the first signs of stage 1 heart failure. Statistically speaking, stage 1 quickly devolves into later stages, particularly if blood cortisol is high (which should be a disclaimer warning for anyone running for president). Assuming he is under treatment with the standard beta blocker regimen, he has anywhere from 2 to 10 years left. Trump may have a heart attack within the next two years, accelerating his decline. 

Trump is not going to make it to the end of his presidency. He's either going to die of cardiovascular disease or get impeached for actively colluding with a foreign adversary to influence his election. 

So, you should include Mike Pence on that list. I think Mike Pence will be overwhelmingly more competent than Trump and - under the assumption that Trump doesn't reverse the turn of the economy - will probably ride out a wave of economic optimism that may get him elected in 2020. Though that does exclude the fact Pence has the charisma of a moist carrot...

Not all men are created equal whatever the opposing meme says. Beyond simply a matter of wealth there is also physical aspects too. 

So you go on about health issues for quite a while and then can't even state he won't ride it out because of health on its own and have to include impeachment? Sounds like you're not so sure so lets challenge that. You declare that Trump will die of health issues and so won't carry out his full term? If he gets impeached then we'll write it off as being thrown out. What do you say? On past results it seems clear to me that if I say the opposite then he is assured to survive.

Why do so many Trump opponents talk Mike Pence up? Competent when he is a religious fundy sort is not a good thing for anybody. No one outside religious fundies and Jihadists should want Trump killed or impeached. 

""

lol. So you agree with my medical assessment of Trump? 

Not all men are created equal whatever the opposing meme says. Beyond simply a matter of wealth there is also physical aspects too. 

So you go on about health issues for quite a while and then can't even state he won't ride it out because of health on its own and have to include impeachment? Sounds like you're not so sure so lets challenge that. You declare that Trump will die of health issues and so won't carry out his full term? If he gets impeached then we'll write it off as being thrown out. What do you say? On past results it seems clear to me that if I say the opposite then he is assured to survive.

Why do so many Trump opponents talk Mike Pence up? Competent when he is a religious fundy sort is not a good thing for anybody. No one outside religious fundies and Jihadists should want Trump killed or impeached. 

Well, I'm just saying, if you are going to have a roleplaying 2020 election, you should include the possibility that Trump (due to recent events as well as obvious health issues) might not make it to term. The issue I (and most people in general) have with Trump is the sheer level of incompetence and conflicts of interest. Flynn's call in December is the tip of the iceberg, this shit goes deeper. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Well, I'm just saying, if you are going to have a roleplaying 2020 election, you should include the possibility that Trump (due to recent events as well as obvious health issues) might not make it to term. The issue I (and most people in general) have with Trump is the sheer level of incompetence and conflicts of interest. Flynn's call in December is the tip of the iceberg, this shit goes deeper. 

This guy here isn't concerned with any of that.

You can save the "obvious health issues" when an event with that implication actually occurs. As for his health he noted to be straight edge, have low levels of stress (even while under massive attack) and seems to be a polyphasic sleeper (perhaps he has the rare special gene that improves it even who knows). 

That's what I keep saying lmao, but there have been like 1 or 2 presidents who have actually died in office

When you say "one or two", I assume you do not count the at least three assassinations?

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Interesting way of quoting Solaire. Why did you not use string.Empty? 

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I provided a pretty decent review of what any cardiologist would say to a man of his lifestyle, age, and diet. Solaire's response - correct me if I'm wrong - was essentially saying Clinton's health isn't any better (which nobody here mentioned) and cited sources from presumably the national inquirer (idk, I actually didn't click on the links). 

I didn't want to fully quote him because it's huge, it takes up space, and it's mostly nonsense that doesn't pertain to the issue I was addressing. Do you disagree with my assessment of his response?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I provided a pretty decent review of what any cardiologist would say to a man of his lifestyle, age, and diet. Solaire's response - correct me if I'm wrong - was essentially saying Clinton's health isn't any better (which nobody here mentioned) and cited sources from presumably the national inquirer (idk, I actually didn't click on the links). 

I didn't want to fully quote him because it's huge, it takes up space, and it's mostly nonsense that doesn't pertain to the issue I was addressing. Do you disagree with my assessment of his response?

I was just shitposting. 

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.string.empty(v=vs.110).aspx

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png