Why is the left so violent?

Aisha Greyjoy

Who cares who wants to join up with whatever? And no,that definition is useless for this discussion. I've made my beliefs about violence not being against property already and it's not going to change.

You can believe what you want. By definition its violent.

I'd also be interested if say, they burned your business down (lets say you have one if you don't) you'd be cool with it. Not violence right? Heck, throw in your car and home while at it. Those guys can destroy what they want right? 

Let's get rid of all these rioting black immigrants. If we just got rid of them, Sweden won't have such a high crime rate.

Oh dear. Calling me a racist, oh, I've never heard of such a tactic. The first sentence doesn't quite go with the second so I'll address both it in America and Sweden. In America the rioters are Americans, not immigrants. In Sweden the problematic immigrants are not solely black, nor is it a racial problem anyway. 

Who said anything about immigrants and Sweden.....

Forgive him. The spanking he has been taking is affecting his mind a bit.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Email them directly, They'll claim,just as they do with the website that they're in charge of the organization when there isn't one. Good use of tine on you.

I am done talking here, you have proven to be the best troll I have ever encountered.  The way you maintain your unwillingness to engage in conversation but still continue to shitpost is a dead give away so because of this I will stop feeding the troll. Goodbye 

• Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

1.You see,the thing is,ny point isn't lazy,in fact,it has disproved your earlier statement about BLM having no violent or black supremacist tendencies.  BLM is not an organization. Thus it can't have anything except people including it in their political philosophies with varying levels of accuracy. You've actually only shown that you missed my earlier posts saying the same thing. 

2.So first it's a movement,now it's a hashtag? It's a movement that you can choose to support without a formalities of an organization and simply by posting a hashtag or something equally pointless.

3."A Few"? lol,I'm not even going to debate that.  If you examine all property damage from significant political protests it turns out to be a tiny fragment that may or may not even affiliate itself with BLM.

4.My point in that post is that it takes more than claiming to be apart of something to actually be apart of it. There's nothing to be a part of except including it in your political beliefs. Again, it's not an organization.

5.Roz has used an internationally recognized definition,and you're just twisting the definition for your own personal use,the thing is,he really doesn't have to care about your personal definition because he has already disproved your point. I disagree.

You can believe what you want. By definition its violent. I disagree.

I'd also be interested if say, they burned your business down (lets say you have one if you don't) you'd be cool with it. Not violence right? Heck, throw in your car and home while at it. Those guys can destroy what they want right?  Yeah. Regarding anything of mine being damaged or destroyed I just make an insurance claim. Very easy.

Oh dear. Calling me a racist, oh, I've never heard of such a tactic. The first sentence doesn't quite go with the second so I'll address both it in America and Sweden. In America the rioters are Americans, not immigrants. In Sweden the problematic immigrants are not solely black, nor is it a racial problem anyway. I didn't actually call you a racist. I included the black part because it's part of the name of the movement.

Forgive him. The spanking he has been taking is affecting his mind a bit. I've noticed no discomfort or strong emotions to any of this. My are beliefs are what they are and have basically never changed.

GICjEwp.gif

1.Even if it isn't an organization,haven't several organizers,members and even leaders (in practice) shown themselves to have black supremacist

tendencies,I mean,BLM caused a lot damage in Milwaukee.

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Oh dear. Calling me a racist, oh, I've never heard of such a tactic. The first sentence doesn't quite go with the second so I'll address both it in America and Sweden. In America the rioters are Americans, not immigrants. In Sweden the problematic immigrants are not solely black, nor is it a racial problem anyway. 

Oh? Did I explicitly call you a racist? Blacks were once upon a time immigrants. I imagine it was less voluntary than Sweden's immigrants, but nonetheless. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1.Even if it isn't an organization,haven't several organizers,members and even leaders (in practice) shown themselves to have black supremacist

tendencies,I mean,BLM caused a lot damage in Milwaukee.

No, I'd say events of that size are going to introduce political anarchists (as in wanting the Anarchic school of government structure) which in turn attracts the morons who run around in defense structures breaking stuff. The black supremacists were likely Nation of Islam and/or New Black Panthers, both of whom are very well armed, very disciplined and have terrible fashion sense.

Oh? Did I explicitly call you a racist? Blacks were once upon a time immigrants. I imagine it was less voluntary than Sweden's immigrants, but nonetheless. 

Think that was directed at me, but not specifically at Rozalia.

I'm not sure "not wanting to die by police" makes you a leftist. Maybe it does if those on the right are so ignorant that they can't see that as a possibility.

Police being the only likely pseudo-military unit their glorified hunting rifles that might keep them free for a few additional areas.

GICjEwp.gif

No, I'd say events of that size are going to introduce political anarchists (as in wanting the Anarchic school of government structure) which in turn attracts the morons who run around in defense structures breaking stuff. The black supremacists were likely Nation of Islam and/or New Black Panthers, both of whom are very well armed, very disciplined and have terrible fashion sense.

Good luck finding a shred of proof that the massive damage in Milwaukee was caused by another set of people other than BLM,I mean, isn't it really convenient that the civil rights march on Washington (which was much, much bigger btw), didn't attract morons? Also it's really funny how most BLM protests end up violent (even if we use your personal, twisted definition of violence)I mean,remember that time the Tea Party protested,why didn't become a fiery hell of violence,heck,why didn't the liberal+progressive protests the other day when trump got elected attract "political anarchists"?

You do realise that I am specifically referring to the BLM leader in practice/member/activist posted this racist shit

http://www.mediaite.com/online/black-lives-matter-leader-white-people-are-sub-human-genetic-defects/

Here's a more detailed version of it (she is quite retarded,"Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist" complete and utter BS)

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/black-lives-matter-yusra-khogali/

and the members/activists/supporters of BLM kicking the crap out of the Trump supporter that was mentioned earlier

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/29/black-lives-matter-mob-chases-beats-white-man-wearing-maga-hat/

If you think that's evil white supremacist propaganda, here's a video on YouTube about it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uGRFEiLBZCE

And there are much more examples to show that BLM is violent.

Also thanks to decades of sabotage by the CIA Black Panther is mostly dead.

"BLM is peaceful and has no black supremacist tendencies" yeah right,just as how "The military is a larger welfare system",believe what you want,but BLM is no better than any of these guys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossewabrandwag

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_18

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I'm not sure "not wanting to die by police" makes you a leftist. Maybe it does if those on the right are so ignorant that they can't see that as a possibility.

I mean,the right may be ignorant,but at least we don't disrupt the flow of life every time something doesn't go our way

I disagree.

Yeah. Regarding anything of mine being damaged or destroyed I just make an insurance claim. Very easy.

As I said, you can disagree but that does not change the meaning of words. If I go burn down a car then it is a violent action. If a BLM member goes burn a car it doesn't magically become non-violent. You can say they are justified in their violence (nonsense, but whatever) however not that a clearly violent action is not violent. 

Forgetting that you could well have made an error or simply not paid the insurance (hard times and such)... you do realise the lost business you receive from such a thing right? You don't have your shop burned and then everything is back and running the next day.

The other two statements were not addressed to you. 

Please. I'm well used to people like yourself throwing out those implications like that, at least until they finally lose their cool and it goes beyond simply a snide implication. Your citizenship in the National Fraternity is not based on race. Those black folk are as much Americans as any other. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use such disgusting talk with me.

If only it was simply just a thing. They canonise every black thug shot regardless of what actually happened, even if said thug was literally attacking an officer and trying to kill him. Rhetoric is often anti-white with it being portrayed as a case of white supremacy/privilege even if the policeman is Asian/Black/whatever instead of White. The intentional leaving out of certain uncomfortable (for them) facts to push a narrative.

A real group of that nature would quickly work out that working with police to get the numbers killed down across the board would be the right choice. Demonising, scaring, and ultimately creating resentment in the police force does no good.

Oh my God. This is pure gold. 

black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to

"We could wipe out whites if we had the power to do so." 

We've got a winner for the Stupid Award by WISD0MTREE. 

melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.

She just out-did herself. 

melanine is essential for the efficient performance of all the body functions.

Not typing. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Roz,don't waste your time with Milton,the fact that he has personally changed the definition of violence to suit his argument says a lot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Better question is why are these Liberals acting like this just to make the right look bad. I mean I know this sort of behaviour is natural for them, but claiming to be the opposition is just dirty...

I'd prefer it if the history of the modern GOP's violence weren't so extensive, but I can't stop them from assassinations, bombings and so forth. The left only damages property (if that). The right actually takes lives.

GICjEwp.gif

I'd prefer it if the history of the modern GOP's violence weren't so extensive, but I can't stop them from assassinations, bombings and so forth. The left only damages property (if that). The right actually takes lives.

It is necessary. The wheat must be separated for the chaff, Undesirables seeking to undermine the right's and freedoms of other must be culled for the betterment of the herd. Like a cancer they must be excised. Freedom didn't come on a silver plater with a siding of crumpets and tea(Because they couldn't afford tea. Goddamned King go-fuuck-yourself. It was fought for with blood, sweat and tears. Man, Slave and boy fought bravely for the Rights and Independence that have fostered American values. Shining out as a beacon and example to the rest of the world.

If anyone dare threatens the Land of the Free, that has been passed down by the Founding Fathers. They deserve nothing less than a bullet to the head. To betray freedom is to betray man. and if anyone should know anything. It is that you always kill a traitor, before you kill an enemy.

AMERICAN RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.1776!!!!

1776.197154716_std.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

wat

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Roz,don't waste your time with Milton,the fact that he has personally changed the definition of violence to suit his argument says a lot.

quoting since its relevant

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Even though that this is an old thread, Im still going to reply to it. How many of those links are reliable sources, not over exaggerated, not written by a biased reporter that "fills in the details", and how many of them have video proof, a police report, reliable witnesses or solid proof at all. Im honest, I didn't open a single one of them, but still, tell me how many fit that description.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/portland-train-stabbing-suspect/353963001/

Considering the main group of criminals in America are black and the majority of black people are on the left, its fair to say the left is more violent than the right. Then there is people from Central and South America with high rates of criminality also mostly on the left. 

You're more likely to get attacked for having pro-right views than pro-left views. Its ridiculous to suggest otherwise. 

IpHGyGc.png

Did you actually read the USA Today thing you posted? He's a white supremacist. That's not a liberal area.

Most blacks are not liberal; they're far too religious generally speaking. The left is not violent. If any of the people from Central or South America come up here and try to be violent it's more likely a reaction to the right's funding of dictators, coups and mass killings rather than allowing people to select their own government.

GICjEwp.gif

Two wrongs make a right.

Can't tell OP is a Brit can ye?

Did you actually read the USA Today thing you posted? He's a white supremacist. That's not a liberal area.

Most blacks are not liberal; they're far too religious generally speaking. The left is not violent. If any of the people from Central or South America come up here and try to be violent it's more likely a reaction to the right's funding of dictators, coups and mass killings rather than allowing people to select their own government.

Disavowing embarrassments when convenient are you? Edited by Florida Man