Why is the left so violent?

Aisha Greyjoy

Even the MSM whose interest lies in trying to keep BLM clean state they have founders. You are literally being more crooked than the infamously crooked media on this matter.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/Such a non organisation they have nearly 40 chapters for that part of it alone. Justice Together before it was dismantled (by founder) had members in every American state and 35 international chapters in addition. Let me try and explain this very simple like. Just because no one holds the "BLM Overlord" position out there doesn't mean they don't have leaders. Usually it seems their leaders are simply called what anyone who wishes to join in with BLM is a called, an activist. These leaders however are bigger names and through social media can mobolise people and enact decisions such as who is credible or not. Look at Talcum X going from influential in the movement to much less so once his corruption and bad actions against other members finally caught up with him.

BLM may have had a person or two inspire them, but they're not an organization and do not have have leadership. Random people taking the name and using it for their own purposes happens and appears to be happening to them now.

GICjEwp.gif

No. Do it yourself if you're that interested. I'm not your Google butler.

burning car with cheering crowd page 1

google butler says you're full of shit

do you have anything credible to bring to the table? anything at all?

BLM may have had a person or two inspire them, but they're not an organization and do not have have leadership. Random people taking the name and using it for their own purposes happens and appears to be happening to them now.

random people do take it and use it for their own purpose, and it does have organization and leadership none the less

you're in rampant denial 

doing this:

mind_control_4.jpg

until you are blue in the face and the world is burned down into some sort of utopia doesnt change reality

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

No true BLM! 

The implication also that anarchic groups are somehow free of violence or should be excused if violence occurs is completely laughable. Such groups are actually well known for being violent, not the opposite. 

• Upvote 1

She can't co-found an organization when there isn't an organization. BLM's doing good things whenever they're out protesting. If that's not enough for you it's a shame because that's about as much energy as I'm prepared to offer you.

Zkq11wI.png?fb

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

burning car with cheering crowd page 1  Did they find out who did it or are you just assuming it's a BLM kind of thing so you can skip finding out. Google doesn't show me that I'm full of shit and I've already mentioned a lot.

google butler says you're full of shit

do you have anything credible to bring to the table? anything at all?

random people do take it and use it for their own purpose, and it does have organization and leadership none the less

you're in rampant denial I'd've said the same to your already except I didn't think anyone would make such an outrageous claim.

doing this:

mind_control_4.jpg

until you are blue in the face and the world is burned down into some sort of utopia doesnt change reality

That's helpful as I've claimed none of that. Way to jump on the offensive thing I didn't say, though.

No true BLM! 

The implication also that anarchic groups are somehow free of violence or should be excused if violence occurs is completely laughable. Such groups are actually well known for being violent, not the opposite.  Anarchic groups sometimes have members that don't mind damaging property. I don't consider property damage violence and I don't think the group vets anyone, they just see who wants to join up and protest.

Zkq11wI.png?fb

K. Not really my problem, though.

GICjEwp.gif

BLM has no black supremacy or violent tendencies.

Hahaha wrong

Exhibit A:Black supremacy and Anti-White propaganda

https://www.google.com.jm/amp/s/occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/11/22/extreme-anti-white-tweets-from-blacklivesmatter-movement/amp/

Exhibit B:Attacks on innocent civilians

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/29/black-lives-matter-mob-chases-beats-white-man-wearing-maga-hat/

Exhibit C:Good ol' rioting,vandalizing,etc.

https://www.google.com.jm/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/25/war-zone-baltimore-erupts-into-violence-chaos-as-blacklivesmatter-riots-rage/amp/

Sure,BLM is "peaceful",except for the multiple times they resort to degrading tactics like ASSAULT to achieve their goals,MLK would be rolling in his grave right now considering this.

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Did they find out who did it or are you just assuming it's a BLM kind of thing so you can skip finding out. Google doesn't show me that I'm full of shit and I've already mentioned a lot.

I'm assuming its the guys (and I guess girls) who were cheering at the burning car were those who set the car on fire. What else could it have been in the middle of some town or city street with crowds of cheering rioters peaceful protesters with no organization?

I'd've said the same to your already except I didn't think anyone would make such an outrageous claim.

hypocrite

That's helpful as I've claimed none of that. 

Crazy people dont claim to be crazy, but we know. We know. 

tumblr_ol57i70I0U1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

K. Not really my problem, though.

What is the point of you being here then if you aren't going to explain your reasoning? If you are going to be defensive about something but cannot be bothered to share one shred of proof or a decent piece of reasoning on the issue, don't be a part of this conversation and just observe.

Also BLM is an organisation their website even says so, so stop avoiding the facts and provide us with some proof that BLM is doing good for America as well as Afro-American communities  

"Black Lives Matter is a chapter-based national organization working for the validity of Black life. We are working to (re)build the Black liberation movement."

Don't believe me? Here is the link 

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/ 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Exhibit A:Black supremacy and Anti-White propaganda

https://www.google.com.jm/amp/s/occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/11/22/extreme-anti-white-tweets-from-blacklivesmatter-movement/amp/ I see a hashtag, but nothing saying that person is doing any BLM sort of activities.

Exhibit B:Attacks on innocent civilians

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/29/black-lives-matter-mob-chases-beats-white-man-wearing-maga-hat/ This is Breitbart, which isn't news so I'm even looking at it.

Exhibit C:Good ol' rioting,vandalizing,etc.

https://www.google.com.jm/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/25/war-zone-baltimore-erupts-into-violence-chaos-as-blacklivesmatter-riots-rage/amp/

Sure,BLM is "peaceful",except for the multiple times they resort to degrading tactics like ASSAULT to achieve their goals,MLK would be rolling in his grave right now considering this.

BLM is mostly peaceful, but since they're not an organization if some random person wants to claim membership in it there's really no way to stop it.

I'm assuming its the guys (and I guess girls) who were cheering at the burning car were those who set the car on fire. What else could it have been in the middle of some town or city street with crowds of cheering rioters peaceful protesters with no organization?  Have you never been around a fire? People with absolutely no involvement that are in the area often go to watch it be put out and stuff. I must've done the same thing at 5 in Boston dozens of times.

hypocrite haha

Crazy people dont claim to be crazy, but we know. We know. 

The first step in getting healthy is admitting it so good for you.

What is the point of you being here then if you aren't going to explain your reasoning? If you are going to be defensive about something but cannot be bothered to share one shred of proof or a decent piece of reasoning on the issue, don't be a part of this conversation and just observe. No, I'll do as I please, thanks.

Also BLM is an organisation their website even says so, so stop avoiding the facts and provide us with some proof that BLM is doing good for America as well as Afro-American communities  They don't have a website. Someone who bought that domain name now has a website they claim is related.  BLM's attention is getting the FBI's civil rights division investigating a lot of these wrongful shootings.

"Black Lives Matter is a chapter-based national organization working for the validity of Black life. We are working to (re)build the Black liberation movement." Yes, the website that can't be verified is definitely proven one way or another by this.

Don't believe me? Here is the link 

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

GICjEwp.gif

BLM is mostly peaceful, but since they're not an organization if some random person wants to claim membership in it there's really no way to stop it.

1.You apparently didn't read the full story,the people who were making those racist tweets are BLM orrganizers,members,etc.

2.Lol,even if you don't trust Breitbart,there's no denying that the person was brutally beaten,JUST because he was wearing a Trump hat,there's even a video attached to the article,I suggest you watch it.

3.You do realize that those riots were planned and carried out by BLM,right? And there's the added fact that they caused A LOT of destruction.

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Have you never been around a fire? People with absolutely no involvement that are in the area often go to watch it be put out and stuff. I must've done the same thing at 5 in Boston dozens of times.

Did you cheer at burning vehicles and destroyed private property? Did you feel like partying while businesses and private individuals lost thousands upon thousands of dollars to vandalism?

haha

:|

The first step in getting healthy is admitting it so good for you.

No, the first step of getting better is admitting you have a problem. Duping yourself into believing that your problem is good for you is asinine.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

1.You apparently didn't read the full story,the people who were making those racist tweets are BLM orrganizers,members,etc. No organization exists to give rank to anyone, or expel any one or anything else. Want to be as much of a BLM movement? Add a hashtag on a tweet and you're just as officially in and sanctioned as anyone else doing so.

2.Lol,even if you don't trust Breitbart,there's no denying that the person was brutally beaten,JUST because he was wearing a Trump hat,there's even a vidteo attached to the article,I suggest you watch it. You mean like in 2008 when that girl had some mean black people hold her down and carve Obama's initials into her face (as seen through a mirror when she did it to herself.

3.You do realize that those riots were planned and carried out by BLM,right? And there's the added fact that they caused A LOT of destruction. Again, BLM is not an organization; people who consider themselves in the BLM movement and identify that way may have had involvement, but without an organization anyone can do that.

Did you cheer at burning vehicles and destroyed private property? Did you feel like partying while businesses and private individuals lost thousands upon thousands of dollars to vandalism?

I'm not sure. At five you're not really that politically conscious.

:|

No, the first step of getting better is admitting you have a problem. Duping yourself into believing that your problem is good for you is asinine.

Yeah, but copying my post congratulating you isn't going to help you.

GICjEwp.gif

1.So all of a sudden,BLM isn't a thing,and any toddler can claim to be in it? I think not,if BLM isn't an organization/movement,then what is it? A party?

2.So you're just going to deny SOLID proof of BLM supporters kicking the shit out of a person just because that person wore a Trump hat?

3.So every average Joe who says they're apart of BLM,is apart of BLM? Also,the people who were rioting and vandalizing were wearing BLM outfits,making BLM chants,and DOING SOMETHING for the BLM cause,if that doesn't make them members,then what does?

1.So all of a sudden,BLM isn't a thing,and any toddler can claim to be in it? I think not,if BLM isn't an organization/movement,then what is it? A party? It's not all of the sudden; it's as it's always been. Anyone can claim to be a member or a leader. I'd call it a movement.

2.So you're just going to deny SOLID proof of BLM supporters kicking the shit out of a person just because that person wore a Trump hat? Without stronger evidence, yes.

3.So every average Joe who says they're apart of BLM,is apart of BLM? Also,the people who were rioting and vandalizing were wearing BLM outfits,making BLM chants,and DOING SOMETHING for the BLM cause,if that doesn't make them members,then what does?  Saying t'hey're members is basically all it takes. Sounds like T-shirt manufacturers are just taking advantage to sell more equipment. Rioters often wear clothing to blend in.

GICjEwp.gif

Are you implying that BLM is just a thought with no supporters,members or/and goals?

There's a legitimate video of the protests and the protesters beating the person up,if you're going to deny that,it would be the height of ignorance,I mean,if it said "KKK beat a Black man up",you'd probably say it's true.

The point is that these people came out to advance the BLM cause (which makes them representatives of the BLM),but instead of peacefully protesting,they vandalize,assault and cause major destruction,if that isn't violence,idk what is.

Also,the "Claiming to be apart of BLM" thing really isn't enough,it only takes pen and paper for a nation to claim new territory,but it takes boots on the ground to enforce it,in this case,saying "I'm apart of the BLM",but it takes actually GOING OUT AND DOING SOMETHING to prove that,and that is exactly what these vandals and protesters/rioters have done in support of BLM.

• Upvote 1

1.So all of a sudden,BLM isn't a thing,and any toddler can claim to be in it? I think not,if BLM isn't an organization/movement,then what is it? A party? It's not all of the sudden; it's as it's always been. Anyone can claim to be a member or a leader. I'd call it a movement.

2.So you're just going to deny SOLID proof of BLM supporters kicking the shit out of a person just because that person wore a Trump hat? Without stronger evidence, yes.

3.So every average Joe who says they're apart of BLM,is apart of BLM? Also,the people who were rioting and vandalizing were wearing BLM outfits,making BLM chants,and DOING SOMETHING for the BLM cause,if that doesn't make them members,then what does? Saying t'hey're members is basically all it takes. Sounds like T-shirt manufacturers are just taking advantage to sell more equipment. Rioters often wear clothing to blend in.

Also,nice trick,changing the subject from terrorism to BLM

• Upvote 1

You're making it seem as if BLM has no supporters,members,organizer and leaders,I mean,things like BLM hardly survive long without any hierarchy or structure.

• Upvote 1

What is the point of you being here then if you aren't going to explain your reasoning? If you are going to be defensive about something but cannot be bothered to share one shred of proof or a decent piece of reasoning on the issue, don't be a part of this conversation and just observe. No, I'll do as I please, thanks.

Also BLM is an organisation their website even says so, so stop avoiding the facts and provide us with some proof that BLM is doing good for America as well as Afro-American communities  They don't have a website. Someone who bought that domain name now has a website they claim is related.  BLM's attention is getting the FBI's civil rights division investigating a lot of these wrongful shootings.

"Black Lives Matter is a chapter-based national organization working for the validity of Black life. We are working to (re)build the Black liberation movement." Yes, the website that can't be verified is definitely proven one way or another by this.

If you can somehow prove that it is not the official website that clearly links to its other forms of social media I will believe you but since you have been sprouting shit with no proof I doubt it. If you keep shit talking I will even email them directly.

2t8mMJU.png

• Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Anarchic groups sometimes have members that don't mind damaging property. I don't consider property damage violence and I don't think the group vets anyone, they just see who wants to join up and protest.

Violence

Noun

Behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

So you acknowledge their wrecking of property which would make them violent. However you have personally redefined violence to not include such things so they are not violence.

Who sees who wants to join up? 

• Upvote 1

Not everything has to be official,even though BLM claims to have no leader,there are some members with significant influencers which grant them powers that are equivalent (or near to) the powers that a leader have,a prime example of this,is when Vichy France made their official capital Paris,but in reality,the government operated from Vichy.

Are you implying that BLM is just a thought with no supporters,members or/and goals? No, I quite specifically characterized it as a movement in the post directly above.

f th

There's a legitimate video of the protests and the protesters beating the person up,if you're going to deny that,it would be the height of ignorance,I mean,if it said "KKK beat a Black man up",you'd probably say it's true. Wow, no knowledge of my beliefs or politics and already choosing lazy points. I've seen no violence, but if there is some stopping it without a formal organization would be kind of like saying being Catholic is no longer permitted.

The point is that these people came out to advance the BLM cause (which makes them representatives of the BLM),but instead of peacefully protesting,they vandalize,assault and cause major destruction,if that isn't violence,IDK what is.  BLM isn't an organization and can't be represented because BLM is basically a hashtag. How do you plan to punish a hashtag? A FEW of them might've been a little hard on the property, but, again, that doesn't bother me.

Also,the "Claiming to be apart of BLM" thing really isn't enough,it only takes pen and paper for a nation toanda claim new territory,but it takes boots on the ground to enforce it,in this case,saying "I'm apart of the BLM",but it takes actually GOING OUT AND DOING SOMETHING to prove that,and that is exactly what these vandals and protesters/rioters have done in support of BLM. You don't seem to actually have a point of any kind in this post.

Also,nice trick,changing the subject from terrorism to BLM I wasn't the one who switched it.

You're making it seem as if BLM has no supporters,members,organizer and leaders,I mean,things like BLM hardly survive long without any hierarchy or structure. Perhaps that's your opinion, but you can absolutely do that and lots of places are doing it as we speak.

If you can somehow prove that it is not the official website that clearly links to its other forms of social media I will believe you but since you have been sprouting shit with no proof I doubt it. If you keep shit talking I will even email them directly. Email them directly, They'll claim,just as they do with the website that they're in charge of the organization when there isn't one. Good use of tine on you.

2t8mMJU.png

Violence

Noun

Behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

So you acknowledge their wrecking of property which would make them violent. However you have personally redefined violence to not include such things so they are not violence.

Who cares who wants to join up with whatever? And no,that definition is useless for this discussion. I've made my beliefs about violence not being against property already and it's not going to change.

GICjEwp.gif

1.You see,the thing is,ny point isn't lazy,in fact,it has disproved your earlier statement about BLM having no violent or black supremacist tendencies.

2.So first it's a movement,now it's a hashtag?

3."A Few"? lol,I'm not even going to debate that.

4.My point in that post is that it takes more than claiming to be apart of something to actually be apart of it.

5.Roz has used an internationally recognized definition,and you're just twisting the definition for your own personal use,the thing is,he really doesn't have to care about your personal definition because he has already disproved your point.

Violence

Noun

Let's get rid of all these rioting black immigrants. If we just got rid of them, Sweden won't have such a high crime rate.  

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Let's get rid of all these rioting black immigrants. If we just got rid of them, Sweden won't have such a high crime rate.

Who said anything about immigrants and Sweden.....

Edited by Vincent de Beer