Why is the left so violent?

Aisha Greyjoy

I'd say about 200 warships, enough to assure commerce protection if a nation state goes pirate, 600-1000 fighter aircraft, at least a full corps, so 50000 ground troops on active duty ready to fight, a single marine division of maybe 15-20000 and a much more active reserves and national guard allowing us to "scale up" within a few few months as needed. Throw in enough personal to man our strategic weapons of say 1000 nuclear warheads and I think that's probably enough.

As a veteran, I say "being in the military is not republican welfare".

Really. Its a hard goddamn job, much harder then anything I've done in the civlian world.

I know about a dozen women who protested Trump back in Jan. They all have jobs. My wife didn't go. She was afraid of being put on a list. The Chicago PD does use software to monitor crowd's faces and link those faces to social media posts, so they do build a database of who attends protests. The day may come when those people dissapear. its happened in lots of countries. It could happen here.

As to your first part, how and where did you come up with those numbers?  If we went to those numbers and everyone else stayed the same:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

We'd be eaten up by China and or Russia or any number of other countries.

As to your 2nd and 3rd point....Thank you for your service and.......damn right it's a frickin hard job!

To your last point, those women who you know that have jobs, did they have to waste a vacation or sick day or was the protest on a normally scheduled day off like a holiday or weekend?

X4EfkAB.png

I'd say about 200 warships, enough to assure commerce protection if a nation state goes pirate,

600-1000 fighter aircraft,

1000 nuclear warheads and I think that's probably enough.

I know about a dozen women who protested Trump back in Jan. They all have jobs. My wife didn't go. She was afraid of being put on a list. The Chicago PD does use software to monitor crowd's faces and link those faces to social media posts, so they do build a database of who attends protests. The day may come when those people disappear. its happened in lots of countries. It could happen here.

I know it sounds like nitpicking, but how many of those will be submarines to complete our nuclear triad? We're shifting more to submarine based missiles now to reduce the threat of an enemy first strike. (Source)

Only fighters, or 600-1000 aircraft? Bombers for nuclear triad? 

1000 ICBMs or warheads

Last I checked, that's what "Shall not be infringed" is for. ;)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Cut funding in half and allow the Pentagon to use their judgment as to what stays and what goes.

That'll last until the next missile gap or bomber gap. Then the politicians will increase funding to get re-elected. 

Then we do it again. No big deal and we can dump the saved $500m or so into Medicaire/Medicaid/Social Security. Everyone wins.

Sounds more like "Democrats win."

Really, where does all of our defense spending go? Mostly to American companies who employ Americans. It's practically pumping money right back at the nation. 

Sounds more like "Democrats win."

Really, where does all of our defense spending go? Mostly to American companies who employ Americans. It's practically pumping money right back at the nation. 

And as a result can definitely be considered right-wing welfare. We don't need any military this size to defend ourselves or our allies. I've no doubt the Democrats will win and have to spend at least a year undoing all the damage Trump will inevitably do.

GICjEwp.gif

And as a result can definitely be considered right-wing welfare.

We don't need any military this size to defend ourselves or our allies.

I've no doubt the Democrats will win and have to spend at least a year undoing all the damage Trump will inevitably do.

So only right-wingers have jobs? Someone has to make the planes. Someone has to plan the planes. It isn't just military personnel.

May I assume you are in favor of minimum deterrence?

I have no doubt the NRA will have to spend at least $30 million defending any laws Trump signs in once he is out of office. What other off-topic comments would you like to make?

Leftists are terrorists. They are like ISIS. You don't embrace their worldview, you are going to end up in sewerage.

I call bullshit, such generalisations are on par to what the Regressive-Left use, these people you speak of are also not true leftists they are scum who hiding behind the terms of the left but believe in none of it 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

Property damage is fine with me. I don't care as long as they don't behave like conservative terrorists and actually kill people.

I must disagree it is unacceptable and regardless of how frustrated you are, you have no right to destroy someone else's property. ANTIFA and BLM are some of the worst when it comes to that and give legitimate Leftists bad names you trying to defend them is exactly why so many hate modern day Left-Wing politics, there is nothing to defend it is such appalling behaviour that can not be defended 

2IoFGEj.png?1

the difference is that people in the military actually spend time doing work that benefits an institute, whereas welfare recipients dont do anything to earn it. Thats why the military is considered a 'job'.

Probably should read about welfare a little more. Your ideas about it are about as fresh as the 1980s.

So only right-wingers have jobs? Someone has to make the planes. Someone has to plan the planes. It isn't just military personnel.

May I assume you are in favor of minimum deterrence?

I have no doubt the NRA will have to spend at least $30 million defending any laws Trump signs in once he is out of office. What other off-topic comments would you like to make?

I didn't make off-topic comments, just responded. $30m's not going to do it.

I must disagree it is unacceptable and regardless of how frustrated you are, you have no right to destroy someone else's property. ANTIFA and BLM are some of the worst when it comes to that and give legitimate Leftists bad names you trying to defend them is exactly why so many hate modern day Left-Wing politics, there is nothing to defend it is such appalling behaviour that can not be defended 

BLM isn't an organization. I can defend it as much as I like, thanks.

GICjEwp.gif

BLM isn't an organization. I can defend it as much as I like, thanks.

I never said it was an organisation and what the hell does that have to do with being able to critique it? You are entitled to defend them but why are you defending their Black Supremacy and violent tendencies? Surely you can see how they are not the movement they once were originally claiming to be 

2IoFGEj.png?1

I get the folks who think too much is spent on the military which is always a thing even if you're in Europe where countries spend basically nothing. However to attack and demean soldiers, many who actually come from the class I assume you want to support... is stupidity. Talk like that is negative and degrades you so easily and for what? Nothing. 

There is a supreme difference between simply being on welfare and being a soldier. Even if we take your welfare stance seriously then its still a good thing as many of those soldiers are having important discipline drilled into them, something I personally think is more important than either strength or intelligence, for if you have discipline then you can get both of those easily if you try... which you don't get with standard welfare.

I've no doubt the Democrats will win

Odd how people still keep betting against Trump. Never bet against Trump. 

Will you banish yourself in shame from here if wrong?

Edited by Rozalia

I never said it was an organisation and what the hell does that have to do with being able to critique it? You are entitled to defend them but why are you defending their Black Supremacy and violent tendencies? Surely you can see how they are not the movement they once were originally claiming to be 

BLM has no black supremacy or violent tendencies.

78c60218a3669b5891e9443ee21f633c.png

That's remarkably useless. Well done.

I get the folks who think too much is spent on the military which is always a thing even if you're in Europe where countries spend basically nothing. However to attack and demean soldiers, many who actually come from the class I assume you want to support... is stupidity. Talk like that is negative and degrades you so easily and for what? Nothing. 

There is a supreme difference between simply being on welfare and being a soldier. Even if we take your welfare stance seriously then its still a good thing as many of those soldiers are having important discipline drilled into them, something I personally think is more important than either strength or intelligence, for if you have discipline then you can get both of those easily if you try... which you don't get with standard welfare.

Odd how people still keep betting against Trump. Never bet against Trump. 

Will you banish yourself in shame from here if wrong?

Nope. Just keep reusing the "Not My President" bumper stickers I got from Republicans to use against Obama.

GICjEwp.gif

I didn't make off-topic comments, just responded.

$30m's not going to do it.

We were discussing the "republican welfare" system and you brought Trump into the other matters.

It was a random number.

Thank you for responding to my other points in that post.

The rest of your argument in that post was just 30 year old stereotypes. No point in responding to stuff like that.

They are? Democrats have jobs is a 30 year old stereotype? 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

I beg to differ, the movement is no better than the KKK now and only seek to embody violence rather than avert it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5lirVJtwE&ab_channel=FaceofadyingNation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8&ab_channel=ShayneNeal

Also, the leader of the group quite just recently said that black people are the superior race because white people possess “genetic defects†that make them lesser humans. She also posted this racist bullshit just last year. Convinced yet? 

Yusra-Tweet.jpg

2IoFGEj.png?1

I beg to differ, the movement is no better than the KKK now and only seek to embody violence rather than avert it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5lirVJtwE&ab_channel=FaceofadyingNation

You talked to every person who participated in a protest, ensured they were associating with the philosophy of BLM and weren't, say the New Blank Panthers, who would be much more likely to be chanting that. They aren't violent anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8&ab_channel=ShayneNeal

Also, the leader of the group quite just recently said that black people are the superior race because white people possess “genetic defects†that make them lesser humans. She also posted this racist bullshit just last year. Convinced yet? 

BLM is not a group and does not have a leadership, so no, definitely.not.

Yusra-Tweet.jpg

GICjEwp.gif

convince me

• Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You talked to every person who participated in a protest, ensured they were associating with the philosophy of BLM and weren't, say the New Blank Panthers, who would be much more likely to be chanting that. They aren't violent anywhere.

BLM is not a group and does not have a leadership, so no, definitely.not.

You still haven't shown me anything to disprove the things I have presented I don't care if BLM isn't an official organisation, this person helped co-found BLM, therefore she is seen as a leader REGARDLESS of if it is a group or not stop beating around the bush out and show me that BLM is doing good

2IoFGEj.png?1

Hey now folks remember this is ComradeMilton we're talking about. To him smashing up and burning a place or car down is not a violent action... more an act of peaceful protest I suppose. Something tells me he wouldn't take such a stance if it was done to him or people he directly cares about however.

In addition the claim that BLM doesn't have leaders is complete and utter hogwash. Of course they have leaders as the moment someone becomes prominent and can direct anger and make a protest happen then yes, they are a leader. 

• Upvote 2

convince me

No. Do it yourself if you're that interested. I'm not your Google butler.

You still haven't shown me anything to disprove the things I have presented I don't care if BLM isn't an official organisation, this person helped co-found BLM, therefore she is seen as a leader REGARDLESS of if it is a group or not stop beating around the bush out and show me that BLM is doing good

He can't co-found an organization when there isn't an organization. BLM's doing good things whenever they're out protesting. If that's not enough for you it's a shame because that's about as much energy as I'm prepared to offer you.

Hey now folks remember this is ComradeMilton we're talking about. To him smashing up and burning a place or car down is not a violent action... more an act of peaceful protest I suppose. Something tells me he wouldn't take such a stance if it was done to him or people he directly cares about however.

In addition the claim that BLM doesn't have leaders is complete and utter hogwash. Of course they have leaders as the moment someone becomes prominent and can direct anger and make a protest happen then yes, they are a leader. 

Who said it was a peaceful action? They're not an organization, thus can't have leaders. Are you really this slow IRL?

GICjEwp.gif

He can't co-found an organization when there isn't an organization. BLM's doing good things whenever they're out protesting. If that's not enough for you it's a shame because that's about as much energy as I'm prepared to offer you.

Who said it was a peaceful action? They're not an organization, thus can't have leaders. Are you really this slow IRL?

Organisation: an organised group of people with a particular purpose, such as a business or government department.

Even the MSM whose interest lies in trying to keep BLM clean state they have founders. You are literally being more crooked than the infamously crooked media on this matter.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/Such a non organisation they have nearly 40 chapters for that part of it alone. Justice Together before it was dismantled (by founder) had members in every American state and 35 international chapters in addition. Let me try and explain this very simple like. Just because no one holds the "BLM Overlord" position out there doesn't mean they don't have leaders. Usually it seems their leaders are simply called what anyone who wishes to join in with BLM is a called, an activist. These leaders however are bigger names and through social media can mobolise people and enact decisions such as who is credible or not. Look at Talcum X going from influential in the movement to much less so once his corruption and bad actions against other members finally caught up with him.

• Upvote 1