Official PC Master Race

Ayayay

like I said, it's super expensive

>http://www.logicalincrements.com/

>"Good" computer (which would run today's games and every game before that at a decent FPS) is only $500

>$100 more than M$/PS4 (nogaems)

If you can afford a $400 console, paying an extra 100 to get a better computer isn't the end of the world, and if it is then maybe you should be managing your money more efficiently. B)

• Upvote 1
1uBr6Lp.png?1

Actually it isn't, the current console generation is severely underpowered compared to PC then last one. For $410 you can build a PC that preforms better than the current consoles (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MwKw7P) If you don't have any friends that can help you build it, you can check out http://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Computer it is really easy, don't let the number of steps get you down.
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hell you don't even need to build. And Asus laptops at the $500 range are pretty good, even for gaming. On problem with it is windows 8, but you can order it in 7 for a little extra.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Casey is a console lover!!! 

jbofP8I.png?1

What should we do? Room 001100010011000000110001?

Clearly he hates Batman

E5k0ha1.png?1

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Pretty sure the batcomputer wasn't running Windows.

Nice try though.

But that is the Beauty of the PC Master Race. You are not limited to the Operating System you are given. You can install a Linux Distro alongside OSx on a Windows 7 computer. 

Also, clearly Batman would create his own Linux Distro because HE IS THE BATMAN!

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Or he developed his own proprietary OS from scratch that is unlike anything we currently have.

Batdows?

Edit: I got it. "Waynedows" Terrible I know.

• Upvote 4

SglhOah.png

Former Staff

I actually game on a dual booted iMac with Windows 7. I prefer OS X for it's office stuff but I do all of my gaming on windows. Bonus is that I can access both operating systems files at the same time without having to restart. (also have 1TB of space on an external hard drive for games and some virtual ram.

I also have a second monitor, Genius gaming Manticore Keyboard and Cavimanus Headset. Add that to an awesome office chair it makes for a pretty good setup. And not all that expensive except for the iMac.

For those of you who could not stand watching E3 because of the Peasant Wars, Microsoft announced Halo 5 at 60FPS and well...

KkkEYRi.jpg

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

For those of you who could not stand watching E3 because of the Peasant Wars, Microsoft announced Halo 5 at 60FPS and well...

KkkEYRi.jpg

Last time someone said that it will be 60 FPS I ended up asking for a refund. 

And didn't get one. 

Hint: The city sizes are about half a kilometer. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png