Crimson Order DoE

Patrick Higgins (Old)

Someone with no previous forum posts announces their own alliance, the community sh*t talks them, gets their regular laugh, while the OP eventually rages and either quits the game or joins an established alliance anyway. Sounds good enough to be a weekly TV show to me.

They have lots of previous posts.

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Can everyone just stop beating up on me for no reason? Seriously. This is a game we're talking about here. Can everyone just call off their wars from me and help me build my alliance?

No.

• Upvote 1

They have lots of previous posts.

I mean in general.

Also, it's not like I enjoy seeing players being treated this way, but micros just never work out, so joining an established alliance is always best.

• Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I mean in general.

Also, it's not like I enjoy seeing players being treated this way, but micros just never work out, so joining an established alliance is always best.

They were once in Regicide, but that was a long time ago.

Failed alliance is failed. There is a reason why alliances cost 1 credit to create and that is to try and force people who have no idea about the game (you) to learn it before creating an alliance.

Clearly ain't working :v

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Failed alliance is failed. There is a reason why alliances cost 1 credit to create and that is to try and force people who have no idea about the game (you) to learn it before creating an alliance.

Clearly ain't working :v

Actually I do know about this game, thanks though

Actually I do know about this game, thanks though

Firstly, this topic highlights that you don't.

Secondly, if you knew about this game you would have gotten some sort of protection instead of whining like a !@#$ about being attacked.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Firstly, this topic highlights that you don't.

Secondly, if you knew about this game you would have gotten some sort of protection instead of whining like a !@#$ about being attacked.

Firstly, where exactly does it day in this topic that I don't?

Secondly, I was never whining. Maybe you should understand what my tone of my messages are before commenting that.

Firstly, where exactly does it day in this topic that I don't?

Secondly, I was never whining. Maybe you should understand what my tone of my messages are before commenting that.

Give up on trying to prove me otherwise, you keep digging yourself further into the hole. Accept you don't know what you are doing, we all know you don't :P

Just fyi, my second point is exactly one reason proving the first.

Can everyone just stop beating up on me for no reason? Seriously. This is a game we're talking about here. Can everyone just call off their wars from me and help me build my alliance?

I mean, this exists as well.

• Upvote 2