The Wey-Yu Move: A Recognition of Hostilities

Aksel

vEv6ZQ1.png

As indicated here, Terminus Est - primary, Prefontaine/Judge Dredd decided he had the audacity, no, the balls, the prowess - dare I say, the stamina? To attack The Company? I would imagine with the beating you're taking you wouldn't have even the least bit of strength to take even more of a beating Pre - haven't you learned your lesson that you are not wanted here? You are a plague on this community and therefore, seeing the wey-yu moved on us has prompted Weyland Yutani Corporation to recognize your hostile hostilities on our alliance and henceforth we say, away with you. 

Upon deciding this course of action, we were presented with a ticket stub with the number 50 on it, the sign on the wall read '27' - we were instructed to wait patiently in a line and were told 'your number will be called soon' - but will it be called?

See you on the battlefield Pre. 

You son of a !@#$.

<3

On the Tv's Surrounding us in this DMV-like environment:

Something Random

Another Thing

North Korea

Last, but not least - the real truth. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

As indicated here, Terminus Est - primary, Prefontaine/Judge Dredd decided he had the audacity, no, the balls, the prowess - dare I say, the stamina?

The testicles, perhaps? Nah, that can't be right

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>